TGIF 🍺

Muslim women gather on Westminster Bridge to condemn ‘abhorrent’ attack

Israel/Palestine issue? Brexit? Human Rights?
User avatar
Apple1
Courtier
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm
Contact:

Muslim women gather on Westminster Bridge to condemn ‘abhorrent’ attack

Post by Apple1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 pm

Muslim women gather on Westminster Bridge to condemn ‘abhorrent’ attack

Image

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/26/women-gat ... z4cYnWPowE
Did you mean: airbags

User avatar
brookboy123
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:45 am

Apple1 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 pm
Muslim women gather on Westminster Bridge to condemn ‘abhorrent’ attack

Image

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/26/women-gat ... z4cYnWPowE
Good for those women.

User avatar
numarymag
Majesty
Posts: 5417
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by numarymag » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:16 am

Apple1 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 pm
Muslim women gather on Westminster Bridge to condemn ‘abhorrent’ attack

Image

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/26/women-gat ... z4cYnWPowE
Gee how appropriate but I wonder where were those Muslim women when the Towers went down?

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 8566
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by nolaxride » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 am

Same thing happened after the Orlando shooting. Muslims condemning violence.
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Apple1
Courtier
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm
Contact:

Post by Apple1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:30 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 am
Same thing happened after the Orlando shooting. Muslims condemning violence.
You mean...they are not all terrorist? :shooting-two-guns:
Did you mean: airbags

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 8566
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Apple1 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 am
Same thing happened after the Orlando shooting. Muslims condemning violence.
You mean...they are not all terrorist? :shooting-two-guns:
There are some who think so.
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Apple1
Courtier
Posts: 831
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:35 pm
Contact:

Post by Apple1 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:51 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:46 pm
Apple1 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 am
Same thing happened after the Orlando shooting. Muslims condemning violence.
You mean...they are not all terrorist? :shooting-two-guns:
There are some who think so.
I know. It quite astonishing really.
Did you mean: airbags

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 8566
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm

And so predictable.
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
I am Z
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6568
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Post by I am Z » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:35 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm
And so predictable.
for at least, the 100th time, i will say that not all muslims are terrorists.....but almost all terrorists are muslim.....until that fact changes, be vigilant.

i am only speaking for me.

i commend those women. how many of them would actually, do something if they saw something?
if you're still bashing President Trump.....you're a whiny, liberal pusssy!
]:)

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 8566
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by nolaxride » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:01 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:35 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 pm
And so predictable.
for at least, the 100th time, i will say that not all muslims are terrorists.....but almost all terrorists are muslim.....until that fact changes, be vigilant.

i am only speaking for me.

i commend those women. how many of them would actually, do something if they saw something?
What does vigilance look like?
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest