IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime

Israel/Palestine issue? Brexit? Human Rights?
User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16773
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 72

Re: IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:07 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:Col. Eyal Karim, the IDF's intended next chief rabbi, has previously provided misogynistic interpretations of Jewish law that consider female conscription 'utterly forbidden' and permits raping 'attracting Gentile women' as a way to keep up morale; female MKs and women's rights organizations, incensed, call for his appointment to be cancelled.

Elisha Ben Kimon, Telem Yahav & Kobi Nachshoni|Published: 12.07.16 , 10:24

Rabbi Col. Eyal Karim, who was announced on Monday as the IDF's intended new chief rabbi, has provoked controversy with previous misogynistic statements, such as opposing female conscription and implying that rape was permissible in times of war.

The 59-year-old colonel was chosen to replace the outgoing chief rabbi, Brig. Gen. Rafi Peretz, who is stepping down after six years in the position. Karim has been serving as the head of the Rabbinate Department in the Military Rabbinate. He is an alumnus of the Bnei Akiva Nachalim and the Ateret Cohanim yeshivas, and he served previously as a combat paratrooper, eventually commanding their elite reconnaissance unit, before taking a break from the military and eventually returning to its rabbinate.

However, a number of Karim's controversial statements that have come to light have cast a shadow on his impending appointment.

Did any woman actually get raped ? Or is this just a theoretical philosophy of a fundy religious loon ? Very desperate.
Seriously? :lo2l:
So nothing happened except in the nutjobs head. Got it.
Perhaps you didn't read the thread title, "IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime."

How does he permit something that never happened when he was never in charge ? What you are trying to say is he favors an action if a war occurs and he would permit it if it was his decision to make which it wouldn't be. It's the hypothetical rantings of a fundy religious loon.
Wow! That's quite the rabbit hole. The authors title was fine. It didn't say "permitted."
Somebody' screwy ideas that will never happen unless ofcourse you are talking about muz*zy fanatics ISIS which allow slavery and rape of women and children.
Those "screwy ideas" are what the article is about :lo2l:
Screwy ideas aren't even a crime unless acted upon. Luckily this nut job will never be in a position to act on them.
Might even make one wonder why he's getting the position
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
chucky
God-Like
Posts: 11840
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 278

Post by chucky » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:22 am

evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Did any woman actually get raped ? Or is this just a theoretical philosophy of a fundy religious loon ? Very desperate.
Seriously? :lo2l:
So nothing happened except in the nutjobs head. Got it.
Perhaps you didn't read the thread title, "IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime."

How does he permit something that never happened when he was never in charge ? What you are trying to say is he favors an action if a war occurs and he would permit it if it was his decision to make which it wouldn't be. It's the hypothetical rantings of a fundy religious loon.
Wow! That's quite the rabbit hole. The authors title was fine. It didn't say "permitted."
Somebody' screwy ideas that will never happen unless ofcourse you are talking about muz*zy fanatics ISIS which allow slavery and rape of women and children.
Those "screwy ideas" are what the article is about :lo2l:
Screwy ideas aren't even a crime unless acted upon. Luckily this nut job will never be in a position to act on them.
Might even make one wonder why he's getting the position

Maybe because he explianed that he doesn't support the rape of women in times of war.

In 2003, before Karim was serving in the IDF, he was asked on the national- religious news site and forum Kipa, in the context of an “Ask the Rabbi” column, how the Torah could condone the rape of non-Jewish women by Jewish soldiers during a time of war. He explained the Torah’s rationale, but did not explicitly state that it is forbidden in modern times.

This answer was seized upon by a blogger in 2012 and created a media stir at the time, with claims that Karim had given IDF soldiers sanction to rape women.

Karim then issued a clarification on Kipa stating explicitly that: “Obviously, the Torah never permitted the rape of women,” and saying that the Biblical verse in Deuteronomy about female captives was meant to prevent rape during war time.


““It is clear that in our times in which the world has progressed to an ethical state in which one does not marry female captives, it is certain that this law cannot be utilized and, further, that it totally contradicts the values and regulations of the [Israeli] army,” Karim wrote.

I knew I should have researched your troll , but you claim you never lie.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Storm- ... bbi-460174
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16773
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 72

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:27 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Seriously? :lo2l:
So nothing happened except in the nutjobs head. Got it.
Perhaps you didn't read the thread title, "IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime."

How does he permit something that never happened when he was never in charge ? What you are trying to say is he favors an action if a war occurs and he would permit it if it was his decision to make which it wouldn't be. It's the hypothetical rantings of a fundy religious loon.
Wow! That's quite the rabbit hole. The authors title was fine. It didn't say "permitted."
Somebody' screwy ideas that will never happen unless ofcourse you are talking about muz*zy fanatics ISIS which allow slavery and rape of women and children.
Those "screwy ideas" are what the article is about :lo2l:
Screwy ideas aren't even a crime unless acted upon. Luckily this nut job will never be in a position to act on them.
Might even make one wonder why he's getting the position

Maybe because he explianed that he doesn't support the rape of women in times of war.

In 2003, before Karim was serving in the IDF, he was asked on the national- religious news site and forum Kipa, in the context of an “Ask the Rabbi” column, how the Torah could condone the rape of non-Jewish women by Jewish soldiers during a time of war. He explained the Torah’s rationale, but did not explicitly state that it is forbidden in modern times.

This answer was seized upon by a blogger in 2012 and created a media stir at the time, with claims that Karim had given IDF soldiers sanction to rape women.

Karim then issued a clarification on Kipa stating explicitly that: “Obviously, the Torah never permitted the rape of women,” and saying that the Biblical verse in Deuteronomy about female captives was meant to prevent rape during war time.


““It is clear that in our times in which the world has progressed to an ethical state in which one does not marry female captives, it is certain that this law cannot be utilized and, further, that it totally contradicts the values and regulations of the [Israeli] army,” Karim wrote.

I knew I should have researched your troll , but you claim you never lie.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Storm- ... bbi-460174
The guy "clarifies " after the fact and you make that it I'm lying. :lo2l:

If there's one thing you can be sure of it's that almost every time someone walks back a comment like that it's because they let their true feelings out the first time.

Research it? I'm still trying to figure out why you care so much about it. :lo2l:
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
chucky
God-Like
Posts: 11840
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 278

Post by chucky » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:28 pm

evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
So nothing happened except in the nutjobs head. Got it.
Perhaps you didn't read the thread title, "IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime."

How does he permit something that never happened when he was never in charge ? What you are trying to say is he favors an action if a war occurs and he would permit it if it was his decision to make which it wouldn't be. It's the hypothetical rantings of a fundy religious loon.
Wow! That's quite the rabbit hole. The authors title was fine. It didn't say "permitted."
Somebody' screwy ideas that will never happen unless ofcourse you are talking about muz*zy fanatics ISIS which allow slavery and rape of women and children.
Those "screwy ideas" are what the article is about :lo2l:
Screwy ideas aren't even a crime unless acted upon. Luckily this nut job will never be in a position to act on them.
Might even make one wonder why he's getting the position

Maybe because he explianed that he doesn't support the rape of women in times of war.

In 2003, before Karim was serving in the IDF, he was asked on the national- religious news site and forum Kipa, in the context of an “Ask the Rabbi” column, how the Torah could condone the rape of non-Jewish women by Jewish soldiers during a time of war. He explained the Torah’s rationale, but did not explicitly state that it is forbidden in modern times.

This answer was seized upon by a blogger in 2012 and created a media stir at the time, with claims that Karim had given IDF soldiers sanction to rape women.

Karim then issued a clarification on Kipa stating explicitly that: “Obviously, the Torah never permitted the rape of women,” and saying that the Biblical verse in Deuteronomy about female captives was meant to prevent rape during war time.


““It is clear that in our times in which the world has progressed to an ethical state in which one does not marry female captives, it is certain that this law cannot be utilized and, further, that it totally contradicts the values and regulations of the [Israeli] army,” Karim wrote.

I knew I should have researched your troll , but you claim you never lie.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Storm- ... bbi-460174
The guy "clarifies " after the fact and you make that it I'm lying. :lo2l:

If there's one thing you can be sure of it's that almost every time someone walks back a comment like that it's because they let their true feelings out the first time.

Research it? I'm still trying to figure out why you care so much about it. :lo2l:

I don't . The claim that he "permits raping women in wartime" is false.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16773
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 72

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Perhaps you didn't read the thread title, "IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime."

How does he permit something that never happened when he was never in charge ? What you are trying to say is he favors an action if a war occurs and he would permit it if it was his decision to make which it wouldn't be. It's the hypothetical rantings of a fundy religious loon.
Wow! That's quite the rabbit hole. The authors title was fine. It didn't say "permitted."
Somebody' screwy ideas that will never happen unless ofcourse you are talking about muz*zy fanatics ISIS which allow slavery and rape of women and children.
Those "screwy ideas" are what the article is about :lo2l:
Screwy ideas aren't even a crime unless acted upon. Luckily this nut job will never be in a position to act on them.
Might even make one wonder why he's getting the position

Maybe because he explianed that he doesn't support the rape of women in times of war.

In 2003, before Karim was serving in the IDF, he was asked on the national- religious news site and forum Kipa, in the context of an “Ask the Rabbi” column, how the Torah could condone the rape of non-Jewish women by Jewish soldiers during a time of war. He explained the Torah’s rationale, but did not explicitly state that it is forbidden in modern times.

This answer was seized upon by a blogger in 2012 and created a media stir at the time, with claims that Karim had given IDF soldiers sanction to rape women.

Karim then issued a clarification on Kipa stating explicitly that: “Obviously, the Torah never permitted the rape of women,” and saying that the Biblical verse in Deuteronomy about female captives was meant to prevent rape during war time.


““It is clear that in our times in which the world has progressed to an ethical state in which one does not marry female captives, it is certain that this law cannot be utilized and, further, that it totally contradicts the values and regulations of the [Israeli] army,” Karim wrote.

I knew I should have researched your troll , but you claim you never lie.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Storm- ... bbi-460174
The guy "clarifies " after the fact and you make that it I'm lying. :lo2l:

If there's one thing you can be sure of it's that almost every time someone walks back a comment like that it's because they let their true feelings out the first time.

Research it? I'm still trying to figure out why you care so much about it. :lo2l:

I don't . The claim that he "permits raping women in wartime" is false.
It's not
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
chucky
God-Like
Posts: 11840
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 278

Post by chucky » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:04 pm

evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

How does he permit something that never happened when he was never in charge ? What you are trying to say is he favors an action if a war occurs and he would permit it if it was his decision to make which it wouldn't be. It's the hypothetical rantings of a fundy religious loon.
Wow! That's quite the rabbit hole. The authors title was fine. It didn't say "permitted."
Somebody' screwy ideas that will never happen unless ofcourse you are talking about muz*zy fanatics ISIS which allow slavery and rape of women and children.
Those "screwy ideas" are what the article is about :lo2l:
Screwy ideas aren't even a crime unless acted upon. Luckily this nut job will never be in a position to act on them.
Might even make one wonder why he's getting the position

Maybe because he explianed that he doesn't support the rape of women in times of war.

In 2003, before Karim was serving in the IDF, he was asked on the national- religious news site and forum Kipa, in the context of an “Ask the Rabbi” column, how the Torah could condone the rape of non-Jewish women by Jewish soldiers during a time of war. He explained the Torah’s rationale, but did not explicitly state that it is forbidden in modern times.

This answer was seized upon by a blogger in 2012 and created a media stir at the time, with claims that Karim had given IDF soldiers sanction to rape women.

Karim then issued a clarification on Kipa stating explicitly that: “Obviously, the Torah never permitted the rape of women,” and saying that the Biblical verse in Deuteronomy about female captives was meant to prevent rape during war time.


““It is clear that in our times in which the world has progressed to an ethical state in which one does not marry female captives, it is certain that this law cannot be utilized and, further, that it totally contradicts the values and regulations of the [Israeli] army,” Karim wrote.

I knew I should have researched your troll , but you claim you never lie.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Storm- ... bbi-460174
The guy "clarifies " after the fact and you make that it I'm lying. :lo2l:

If there's one thing you can be sure of it's that almost every time someone walks back a comment like that it's because they let their true feelings out the first time.

Research it? I'm still trying to figure out why you care so much about it. :lo2l:

I don't . The claim that he "permits raping women in wartime" is false.
It's not
Either you lack the requisite reading comprehension skills to understand the article or you are disingenuous. In either case your conclusion is erroneous.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16773
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 72

Post by evilconempire » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:15 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Wow! That's quite the rabbit hole. The authors title was fine. It didn't say "permitted."
Somebody' screwy ideas that will never happen unless ofcourse you are talking about muz*zy fanatics ISIS which allow slavery and rape of women and children.
Those "screwy ideas" are what the article is about :lo2l:
Screwy ideas aren't even a crime unless acted upon. Luckily this nut job will never be in a position to act on them.
Might even make one wonder why he's getting the position

Maybe because he explianed that he doesn't support the rape of women in times of war.

In 2003, before Karim was serving in the IDF, he was asked on the national- religious news site and forum Kipa, in the context of an “Ask the Rabbi” column, how the Torah could condone the rape of non-Jewish women by Jewish soldiers during a time of war. He explained the Torah’s rationale, but did not explicitly state that it is forbidden in modern times.

This answer was seized upon by a blogger in 2012 and created a media stir at the time, with claims that Karim had given IDF soldiers sanction to rape women.

Karim then issued a clarification on Kipa stating explicitly that: “Obviously, the Torah never permitted the rape of women,” and saying that the Biblical verse in Deuteronomy about female captives was meant to prevent rape during war time.


““It is clear that in our times in which the world has progressed to an ethical state in which one does not marry female captives, it is certain that this law cannot be utilized and, further, that it totally contradicts the values and regulations of the [Israeli] army,” Karim wrote.

I knew I should have researched your troll , but you claim you never lie.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Storm- ... bbi-460174
The guy "clarifies " after the fact and you make that it I'm lying. :lo2l:

If there's one thing you can be sure of it's that almost every time someone walks back a comment like that it's because they let their true feelings out the first time.

Research it? I'm still trying to figure out why you care so much about it. :lo2l:

I don't . The claim that he "permits raping women in wartime" is false.
It's not
Either you lack the requisite reading comprehension skills to understand the article or you are disingenuous. In either case your conclusion is erroneous.
you're just wrong and can't admit it.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 71

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:Col. Eyal Karim, the IDF's intended next chief rabbi, has previously provided misogynistic interpretations of Jewish law that consider female conscription 'utterly forbidden' and permits raping 'attracting Gentile women' as a way to keep up morale; female MKs and women's rights organizations, incensed, call for his appointment to be cancelled.

Elisha Ben Kimon, Telem Yahav & Kobi Nachshoni|Published: 12.07.16 , 10:24

Rabbi Col. Eyal Karim, who was announced on Monday as the IDF's intended new chief rabbi, has provoked controversy with previous misogynistic statements, such as opposing female conscription and implying that rape was permissible in times of war.

The 59-year-old colonel was chosen to replace the outgoing chief rabbi, Brig. Gen. Rafi Peretz, who is stepping down after six years in the position. Karim has been serving as the head of the Rabbinate Department in the Military Rabbinate. He is an alumnus of the Bnei Akiva Nachalim and the Ateret Cohanim yeshivas, and he served previously as a combat paratrooper, eventually commanding their elite reconnaissance unit, before taking a break from the military and eventually returning to its rabbinate.

However, a number of Karim's controversial statements that have come to light have cast a shadow on his impending appointment.

Well now-That eyal boy just ain't right is he.
0 x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest