New Labour MP Is Married

Israel/Palestine issue? Brexit? Human Rights?
Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

New Labour MP Is Married

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:12 pm

New Labour MP is married to former Israeli spy recruiter

(Tap to expand)

A new UK Labour Party lawmaker is married to a former Israeli soldier who recruited from Israel’s deadly Unit 8200 spy agency.

Damien Egan, candidate for the UK’s main opposition party, won a by-election in the southwestern English constituency of Kingswood on Friday.

As the result was announced, he was photographed celebrating with his Israeli husband, the Google software developer Yossi Felberbaum.

But the British media failed to report one crucial fact: Felberbaum is a former recruiter of officers from the deadly Israeli spy agency known as Unit 8200.

The signals and cyber-warfare arm of Israel’s military intelligence, Unit 8200 plays a vital role in the targeting, murder, blackmail and mass surveillance of Palestinians.
0 x
► Watching fat cats get taxed touches the very depths of a Republican’s soul

Shred
Caporegime

Re: New Labour MP Is Married

Post by Shred » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:55 am

Wrong board, the international politics board is the place for this.

He is not my MP, not my constituency, so I can't vote against that man at the next General Election, but I am not a fan of the Tories either, they mishandled COVID, one of my friends died from that during the pandemic.

Both the Tories and Labour are very keen on BAE Systems being able to export arms and arms components to middle eastern countries with appalling human rights records including your favourite one to point the finger at.

I don't like either party enough to be a member.

And I didn't vote for my MP. I may well vote for the Official Monster Raving Loony Party in protest if there's a candidate. But right now Sunak is too much of a coward to call the election.
0 x
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

pete
Site Admin

Re: New Labour MP Is Married

Post by pete » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:16 am

"deadly spy agency"

Is there another kind?
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?