Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by nolaxride » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:39 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:58 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:08 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:02 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:53 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:27 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:38 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:32 pm
gee, because New York has a bigger population, and big businesses in Wall Street there?

Why doesn't that asshat Como just raise his taxes?
Because taxes in New York (especially New York City) are already confiscatory and among the highest levels in the USA?
It's never too high for a liberal.
I don't know about that. It might be one thing if those taxes were being paid with other peoples money but when its their own money I strongly believe some of them believe taxes in New York are too high.
well, you do have at least two New York liberals here on the board that think one class should pay more, even though they're already forking out plenty.
No. They are actually forking out less. Why should a good mechanic making 100k a year pay a larger percentage of their income in taxes than someone making 100 million a year? Why aren't they paying the same percentage?
► That’s the way the head fat cats wanted it
And, of course, the usual cohorts have no cogent response.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Chester Cheesewright
Soldier

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:23 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:58 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:39 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:58 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:08 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:02 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:53 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
gee, because New York has a bigger population, and big businesses in Wall Street there?

Because taxes in New York (especially New York City) are already confiscatory and among the highest levels in the USA?
It's never too high for a liberal.
I don't know about that. It might be one thing if those taxes were being paid with other peoples money but when its their own money I strongly believe some of them believe taxes in New York are too high.
well, you do have at least two New York liberals here on the board that think one class should pay more, even though they're already forking out plenty.
No. They are actually forking out less. Why should a good mechanic making 100k a year pay a larger percentage of their income in taxes than someone making 100 million a year? Why aren't they paying the same percentage?
► That’s the way the head fat cats wanted it
And, of course, the usual cohorts have no cogent response.
► Yes, I know.

Beats me how po white boys can do that to themselves. The party has to be doing something else to buy them off
0 x
I spit on your service.” - - barrysoetoro

brookboy123
Caporegime

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:47 am

donttreadonme wrote:
:music: Go, Andy.....Go Andy... :music:

I am so proud of how Governor Cuomo has handled this "contained" "just a flu" "Democratic hoax."

Leadership is leadership.
0 x

brookboy123
Caporegime

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Pete wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 am
If he is so effin smart why are so many new Yorkers so effin dead?
Maybe because "it's just a fully contained flu that will go away in April when the warm weather comes and this Democratic hoax will then.........."

Tens of thousands "so effin dead" because the US had an incompetent federal response..........

An American POTUS turned his back on the American people.

Our friends are stunned.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:35 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:51 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 am
If he is so effin smart why are so many new Yorkers so effin dead?
Maybe because "it's just a fully contained flu that will go away in April when the warm weather comes and this Democratic hoax will then.........."

Tens of thousands "so effin dead" because the US had an incompetent federal response..........

An American POTUS turned his back on the American people.

Our friends are stunned.
you xxxx stupid little brain-dead piece of s***! How dare you lay the blame on the president! Your state bungled it up, your state had the highest number of deaths, your state put infected people in nursing homes, you're States the only one that had a problem! Lay that Cuomo's feet!!!
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:35 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:47 am
donttreadonme wrote:

I am so proud of how Governor Cuomo has handled this "contained" "just a flu" "Democratic hoax."

I hope he continues his leadership leading the highest number of cases, so we can get rid of as many liberals from this world.
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:56 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:35 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:47 am
donttreadonme wrote:

I hope he continues his leadership leading the highest number of cases, so we can get rid of as many liberals from this world.
I guess you missed the latest numbers. FL has surpassed NY in total number of cases, and is catching up on total number of deaths.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Scooter
Caporegime

Post by Scooter » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:03 pm

The same Governor CuoHomo who killed 45k of his own people? The same asshole that is telling bars what they can and can't serve with alcohol, and what portion sizes they have to be? Goddd,amned Marxist Liberals.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

DallasDimeBags
Soldier

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:07 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:56 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Do you think that if the people of Kentucky paid a little more in taxes that they wouldn't be takers to the tune of 148 billion dollars a year, Cletus?

I think that what I said about taxes in New York is accurate.

Here is a list of which states have the highest total tax burdens according to this link.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-h ... den/20494/

NOT really a surprise that New York is #1. It IS quite frankly very surprising that Kentucky is 21st ahead of states like Massachusetts,Pennsylvania and Michigan.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Soldier

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:16 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:56 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Do you think that if the people of Kentucky paid a little more in taxes that they wouldn't be takers to the tune of 148 billion dollars a year, Cletus?
Additionally here is a link that shows which states are the most and least dependent. Kentucky is second most dependent New Mexico is first. New York is 24th most dependent. More dependent according to this link than Idaho,Michigan,Texas.California and Kansas which is the single least dependent state.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-l ... ment/2700/
0 x