Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 25993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by nolaxride » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:11 pm

Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:16 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:21 pm
Amazing how LibK.U.N.T. maggots have no issue with Dem governors pushing socialist BS onto their people. The asshole Nazi Cuomo tells bars that "chips and grapes are not food". It's not enough food to be served with alcohol. GFYWM nobrain and LadyPartsLyin'. If a Republican governor did this you ALL would be calling for his impeachment and criminal charges.
I can think of two GOP governors who have done exactly that.
Oh look, another whataboutism... and deflection...
I see you're unclear of the concept of whataboutism. I'm not justifying anything. I am, however, pointing to how stupid you are to make such a comment without a little research to see if you're making an âss of yourself.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
Scooter
Caporegime
Posts: 11412
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by Scooter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:36 pm

Image
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 54680
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:43 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:34 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:48 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:51 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:03 pm
The same Governor CuoHomo who killed 45k of his own people? The same asshole that is telling bars what they can and can't serve with alcohol, and what portion sizes they have to be? Goddd,amned Marxist Liberals.
Please show me where Cuomo set portion sizes. The rule was that alcohol is only served to patrons who are ordering food, and if service is at the bar, everyone needs to be socially distanced.

Portion size? Nonsense.
Cuomo's State Liquor Authority, ASSHOLE:

The State Liquor Authority's said bars and restaurants must sell "sandwiches, soups or other foods, whether fresh, processed, precooked or frozen" to patrons in order to serve them alcoholic beverages.

On Tuesday, the Liquor Authority attached a Q&A that tackled the issue of what "other foods" qualify.

"'Other foods' are foods which are similar in quality and substance to sandwiches and soups," the authority's document reads. "For example, salads, wings, or hotdogs would be of that quality and substance; however, a bag of chips bowl of nuts, or candy alone are not."
Thanks. Nothing there about portion size.
It’s amazing how often Toshi thinks he’s addressing the issue, when he’s not even on the same campus.
it's not so much that, but how devoted you and that other idiot nobrain to anyone with a D after their name


https://www.newsbreak.com/florida/boca- ... ants-op-ed
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 25993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by nolaxride » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:05 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:43 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:34 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:48 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:51 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:03 pm
The same Governor CuoHomo who killed 45k of his own people? The same asshole that is telling bars what they can and can't serve with alcohol, and what portion sizes they have to be? Goddd,amned Marxist Liberals.
Please show me where Cuomo set portion sizes. The rule was that alcohol is only served to patrons who are ordering food, and if service is at the bar, everyone needs to be socially distanced.

Portion size? Nonsense.
Cuomo's State Liquor Authority, ASSHOLE:

The State Liquor Authority's said bars and restaurants must sell "sandwiches, soups or other foods, whether fresh, processed, precooked or frozen" to patrons in order to serve them alcoholic beverages.

On Tuesday, the Liquor Authority attached a Q&A that tackled the issue of what "other foods" qualify.

"'Other foods' are foods which are similar in quality and substance to sandwiches and soups," the authority's document reads. "For example, salads, wings, or hotdogs would be of that quality and substance; however, a bag of chips bowl of nuts, or candy alone are not."
Thanks. Nothing there about portion size.
It’s amazing how often Toshi thinks he’s addressing the issue, when he’s not even on the same campus.
it's not so much that, but how devoted you and that other idiot nobrain to anyone with a D after their name


https://www.newsbreak.com/florida/boca- ... ants-op-ed
Show me where portions are written into the law. They weren't. That's the loophole and its still there. That Cuomo publically addressed the issue with his opinion about the loophole. That didn't change the law. But I do appreciate how the editorial flogs the issue. I agree, eight wings have 648 calories and 56 grams of protein. But the bar was only selling one. And one tater tot, one pretzel?

And the fact is, the law is still the law and it still does not set portion sizes, in spite of what the conservative Law Enforcement Today editorial says. You might consider how well opening the bars worked in Pheonix.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Consigliere
Posts: 54680
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:16 am

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:05 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:43 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:34 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:48 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:51 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:03 pm
The same Governor CuoHomo who killed 45k of his own people? The same asshole that is telling bars what they can and can't serve with alcohol, and what portion sizes they have to be? Goddd,amned Marxist Liberals.
Please show me where Cuomo set portion sizes. The rule was that alcohol is only served to patrons who are ordering food, and if service is at the bar, everyone needs to be socially distanced.

Portion size? Nonsense.
Cuomo's State Liquor Authority, ASSHOLE:

The State Liquor Authority's said bars and restaurants must sell "sandwiches, soups or other foods, whether fresh, processed, precooked or frozen" to patrons in order to serve them alcoholic beverages.

On Tuesday, the Liquor Authority attached a Q&A that tackled the issue of what "other foods" qualify.

"'Other foods' are foods which are similar in quality and substance to sandwiches and soups," the authority's document reads. "For example, salads, wings, or hotdogs would be of that quality and substance; however, a bag of chips bowl of nuts, or candy alone are not."
Thanks. Nothing there about portion size.
It’s amazing how often Toshi thinks he’s addressing the issue, when he’s not even on the same campus.
it's not so much that, but how devoted you and that other idiot nobrain to anyone with a D after their name


https://www.newsbreak.com/florida/boca- ... ants-op-ed
Show me where portions are written into the law. They weren't. That's the loophole and its still there. That Cuomo publically addressed the issue with his opinion about the loophole. That didn't change the law. But I do appreciate how the editorial flogs the issue. I agree, eight wings have 648 calories and 56 grams of protein. But the bar was only selling one. And one tater tot, one pretzel?

And the fact is, the law is still the law and it still does not set portion sizes, in spite of what the conservative Law Enforcement Today editorial says. You might consider how well opening the bars worked in Pheonix.
I provided a link that shows what you requested. End of story.
0 x
Does asshole evil know what Joe Biden's plan is for reopening schools yet?

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 14593
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:45 pm

That’s the same McConnell who is now telling GOP congressmen to save themselves if they can, right?

Sauve qui peut!
1 x
pietatem non pertinet stultitia

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 14593
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Apparently it is.
0 x
pietatem non pertinet stultitia

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 25993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by nolaxride » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:51 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:16 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:05 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:43 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:34 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:48 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:51 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:03 pm
The same Governor CuoHomo who killed 45k of his own people? The same asshole that is telling bars what they can and can't serve with alcohol, and what portion sizes they have to be? Goddd,amned Marxist Liberals.
Please show me where Cuomo set portion sizes. The rule was that alcohol is only served to patrons who are ordering food, and if service is at the bar, everyone needs to be socially distanced.

Portion size? Nonsense.
Cuomo's State Liquor Authority, ASSHOLE:

The State Liquor Authority's said bars and restaurants must sell "sandwiches, soups or other foods, whether fresh, processed, precooked or frozen" to patrons in order to serve them alcoholic beverages.

On Tuesday, the Liquor Authority attached a Q&A that tackled the issue of what "other foods" qualify.

"'Other foods' are foods which are similar in quality and substance to sandwiches and soups," the authority's document reads. "For example, salads, wings, or hotdogs would be of that quality and substance; however, a bag of chips bowl of nuts, or candy alone are not."
Thanks. Nothing there about portion size.
It’s amazing how often Toshi thinks he’s addressing the issue, when he’s not even on the same campus.
it's not so much that, but how devoted you and that other idiot nobrain to anyone with a D after their name


https://www.newsbreak.com/florida/boca- ... ants-op-ed
Show me where portions are written into the law. They weren't. That's the loophole and its still there. That Cuomo publically addressed the issue with his opinion about the loophole. That didn't change the law. But I do appreciate how the editorial flogs the issue. I agree, eight wings have 648 calories and 56 grams of protein. But the bar was only selling one. And one tater tot, one pretzel?

And the fact is, the law is still the law and it still does not set portion sizes, in spite of what the conservative Law Enforcement Today editorial says. You might consider how well opening the bars worked in Pheonix.
I provided a link that shows what you requested. End of story.
The link you sent me had nothing to do with the law and everything to do with Cuomo's opinion. Show me where the law was changed.
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Soldier
Posts: 8193
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:23 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:51 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 am
If he is so effin smart why are so many new Yorkers so effin dead?
Maybe because "it's just a fully contained flu that will go away in April when the warm weather comes and this Democratic hoax will then.........."


Tens of thousands "so effin dead" because the US had an incompetent federal response..........

An American POTUS turned his back on the American people.

Our friends are stunned.
Tens of thousands "so effin dead" because the US had an incompetent federal response..........

The federal response is the federal response regardless of state isn't it? And New York has the second highest deaths per million rate in the USA. Also they have by far the most total deaths.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Caporegime
Posts: 11661
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Gov. Cuomo destroys ignorant, hillbilly "taker" Mitch McConnell with a beatdown of epic proportions.

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:18 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:23 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:51 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 am
If he is so effin smart why are so many new Yorkers so effin dead?
Maybe because "it's just a fully contained flu that will go away in April when the warm weather comes and this Democratic hoax will then.........."


Tens of thousands "so effin dead" because the US had an incompetent federal response..........

An American POTUS turned his back on the American people.

Our friends are stunned.
Tens of thousands "so effin dead" because the US had an incompetent federal response..........

The federal response is the federal response regardless of state isn't it? And New York has the second highest deaths per million rate in the USA. Also they have by far the most total deaths.
Yessiree.....that was bound to happen when NY/NJ saw MILLIONS of people go through our airports in January, February and MARCH......mostly returning Americans from Europe.

So sad, that ONCE AGAIN, as long as it's JUST NY, MANY Americans found comfort.....and now, unfortunately, the virus has spread to the rest of the country.



After all, as was indicated on this board, NY shouldn't even be considered to be part of America.
0 x

Post Reply