NYPD Declares War On DeBlasio

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

NYPD Declares War On DeBlasio

Post by psk836 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:34 am

After gunman wounds an officer in a marked police van. The gunman only surrendered after he ran out of bullets.

0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Heir Apparent

Re: NYPD Declares War On DeBlasio

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:44 am

psk836 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:34 am
After gunman wounds an officer in a marked police van. The gunman only surrendered after he ran out of bullets.

► Well, of course cops don’t need a mayor when they want to kill somebody, so why do we need mayors, anyway

I don’t know about you, but I listened to some of them killer cops defend their hit men, and I think they’d all look better at the end of a rope
0 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:50 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:44 am
psk836 wrote:

► Well, of course cops don’t need a mayor when they want to kill somebody, so why do we need mayors, anyway

I don’t know about you, but I listened to some of them killer cops defend their hit men, and I think they’d all look better at the end of a rope
And your fellow black boys killed how many over the weekend in democrap ran Chitcago?

Hope someome breaks into your home tonight and the cops purposely don't show. That'd be funny.
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

Chester Cheesewright
Heir Apparent

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:01 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:50 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:44 am
psk836 wrote:

And your fellow black boys killed how many over the weekend in democrap ran Chitcago?

Hope someome breaks into your home tonight and the cops purposely don't show. That'd be funny.
► Well, to start with, you’re an idiot pretending not to be an idiot.

And your big idea is you’ll prove you’re not a idiot by pimping your idiot ass for the Republican party
0 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:01 am

psk836 wrote:

So, who is this SBANYPD?
0 x
stultitia meretur, non misericordia

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:23 am

Sergeants Benevolent Association.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... -de-blasio

"A union representing thousands of New York City police sergeants said Sunday that its members will go to "war" with Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) after a police officer was shot in what the mayor has called an assassination attempt.

The Sergeant's Benevolent Association (SBA) tweeted Sunday that the mayor was not welcome to visit wounded officers in the hospital, and added that the officers had no "respect" for the Democratic mayor."

"Two police officers were shot within 12 hours in the city in what officials have called a premeditated attack. The identity of the shooter has not been released, but a suspect has reportedly been taken into custody."

I think this is the crux of the issue right here:

https://nypost.com/2020/02/07/de-blasio ... il-reform/

Mayor Bill de Blasio linked a recent crime surge in the Big Apple to the state’s controversial overhaul of bail laws Friday, after spending a week dancing around the matter.

“We had, for six years, steady decreases in crime across the board. There’s not a whole lot of other environmental things that have changed recently,” Hizzoner told WNYC’s Brian Lehrer on new CompStat data that shows crime has soared since the new laws took effect at the start of 2020. “It sort of stands out like a sore thumb that this is the single biggest new thing in the equation and we saw an extraordinary jump.”

I've posted a couple stories about this "bail reform" that are pretty egregious.

https://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t ... rm#p527069

https://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t ... me#p529323
0 x