Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3991
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:45 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:02 pm
Scooter wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:38 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:21 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:17 pm
Typical cultist behavior. Evidence can not sway them from what they want to believe.
Can you see the irony in that statement?
He's talking about himself and all the other LibMaggots who supported and defended Hitlery's crimes.
► What crimes?
Bugger off fckbag.
► Cat got your tongue, uh?
1 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 47430
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by Evil » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 pm

antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:30 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:12 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:01 pm


Now that's good irony. "E=M"? That is making up your own science.
You can't even be swayed by basic physics.
I can't be convinced by faulty equations, people that dont understand they are wrong, and pseudoscience.
Mass equaling energy is at the core of physics.
One only need to understand units to know that's not true. Add in an even rudimentary understanding of physics and one would know better than to post something so embarrassing.
Please elaborate, I would love to see an equation that is better than Einstein's.
The units for E are not the same as m. E=m is not Einstein's equation. You're trying to express a principle that you apparently read online and now think you understand. You clearly don't.
Einstein came up with the equation of E=m when he was in high school. That's why I used it to prove the missing energy. Most high schoolers know that office fires lack the energy to pulverize concrete.
Basic physics tells us that high amounts of energy are intrinsic in mass. I know you want to go round and round and round on this and with Shred literally shredding your every point you want to find someone else to do it with. Take it back to the other thread where it belongs though.
Neither you or Shred can be swayed from your beliefs that concrete magically pulverizes all by itself. You can't be swayed to believe that Einstein came up with the equation of E=m while in high school even though you have access to search the internet.

Don't be so quick next time in blaming maga for the inability to be swayed by evidence.
I don't have any beliefs on the matter. I only have the facts. Facts like two skyscrapers didn't just jump up or that concrete pulverized itself. That you have to make up such silly statements only demonstrates the weakness in your conspiracy theory.

Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here.

I will always point out when someone denies evidence to stick to a belief like a cultist.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

antifa
Royal Highness
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by antifa » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm

Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:30 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:12 pm

You can't even be swayed by basic physics.
I can't be convinced by faulty equations, people that dont understand they are wrong, and pseudoscience.
Mass equaling energy is at the core of physics.
One only need to understand units to know that's not true. Add in an even rudimentary understanding of physics and one would know better than to post something so embarrassing.
Please elaborate, I would love to see an equation that is better than Einstein's.
The units for E are not the same as m. E=m is not Einstein's equation. You're trying to express a principle that you apparently read online and now think you understand. You clearly don't.
Einstein came up with the equation of E=m when he was in high school. That's why I used it to prove the missing energy. Most high schoolers know that office fires lack the energy to pulverize concrete.
Basic physics tells us that high amounts of energy are intrinsic in mass. I know you want to go round and round and round on this and with Shred literally shredding your every point you want to find someone else to do it with. Take it back to the other thread where it belongs though.
Neither you or Shred can be swayed from your beliefs that concrete magically pulverizes all by itself. You can't be swayed to believe that Einstein came up with the equation of E=m while in high school even though you have access to search the internet.

Don't be so quick next time in blaming maga for the inability to be swayed by evidence.
I don't have any beliefs on the matter. I only have the facts. Facts like two skyscrapers didn't just jump up or that concrete pulverized itself. That you have to make up such silly statements only demonstrates the weakness in your conspiracy theory.

Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here.

I will always point out when someone denies evidence to stick to a belief like a cultist.
C squared is the speed of light and has nothing to do with basic physics. We don't need the speed of light to accept the fact it takes a lot of energy to pulverize all that concrete.
0 x

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 47430
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by Evil » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:09 pm

antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:30 pm


I can't be convinced by faulty equations, people that dont understand they are wrong, and pseudoscience.
Mass equaling energy is at the core of physics.
One only need to understand units to know that's not true. Add in an even rudimentary understanding of physics and one would know better than to post something so embarrassing.
Please elaborate, I would love to see an equation that is better than Einstein's.
The units for E are not the same as m. E=m is not Einstein's equation. You're trying to express a principle that you apparently read online and now think you understand. You clearly don't.
Einstein came up with the equation of E=m when he was in high school. That's why I used it to prove the missing energy. Most high schoolers know that office fires lack the energy to pulverize concrete.
Basic physics tells us that high amounts of energy are intrinsic in mass. I know you want to go round and round and round on this and with Shred literally shredding your every point you want to find someone else to do it with. Take it back to the other thread where it belongs though.
Neither you or Shred can be swayed from your beliefs that concrete magically pulverizes all by itself. You can't be swayed to believe that Einstein came up with the equation of E=m while in high school even though you have access to search the internet.

Don't be so quick next time in blaming maga for the inability to be swayed by evidence.
I don't have any beliefs on the matter. I only have the facts. Facts like two skyscrapers didn't just jump up or that concrete pulverized itself. That you have to make up such silly statements only demonstrates the weakness in your conspiracy theory.

Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here.

I will always point out when someone denies evidence to stick to a belief like a cultist.
C squared is the speed of light and has nothing to do with basic physics. We don't need the speed of light to accept the fact it takes a lot of energy to pulverize all that concrete.
It's essential to the equation. No one is saying it doesn't take a lot of energy. You're still stuck with straw men. A sign of weakness in your argument.

For the sake of the board, I'm not going to continue to enable your bringing this topic to this part of the board.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
Shred
Courtier
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by Shred » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:11 pm

Oh not this rubbish again Antifa.

Once structural supports fail you have potential energy converted into phenomenal kinetic energy.

That's all there was to it and the structure was never designed to withstand such stress.
0 x

antifa
Royal Highness
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by antifa » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:18 pm

Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:09 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Mass equaling energy is at the core of physics.
One only need to understand units to know that's not true. Add in an even rudimentary understanding of physics and one would know better than to post something so embarrassing.
Please elaborate, I would love to see an equation that is better than Einstein's.
The units for E are not the same as m. E=m is not Einstein's equation. You're trying to express a principle that you apparently read online and now think you understand. You clearly don't.
Einstein came up with the equation of E=m when he was in high school. That's why I used it to prove the missing energy. Most high schoolers know that office fires lack the energy to pulverize concrete.
Basic physics tells us that high amounts of energy are intrinsic in mass. I know you want to go round and round and round on this and with Shred literally shredding your every point you want to find someone else to do it with. Take it back to the other thread where it belongs though.
Neither you or Shred can be swayed from your beliefs that concrete magically pulverizes all by itself. You can't be swayed to believe that Einstein came up with the equation of E=m while in high school even though you have access to search the internet.

Don't be so quick next time in blaming maga for the inability to be swayed by evidence.
I don't have any beliefs on the matter. I only have the facts. Facts like two skyscrapers didn't just jump up or that concrete pulverized itself. That you have to make up such silly statements only demonstrates the weakness in your conspiracy theory.

Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here.

I will always point out when someone denies evidence to stick to a belief like a cultist.
C squared is the speed of light and has nothing to do with basic physics. We don't need the speed of light to accept the fact it takes a lot of energy to pulverize all that concrete.
It's essential to the equation. No one is saying it doesn't take a lot of energy. You're still stuck with straw men. A sign of weakness in your argument.

For the sake of the board, I'm not going to continue to enable your bringing this topic to this part of the board.
Science is part of politics. Why do you think there's no rush in government to address the dying earth?
0 x

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2247
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by JDDJR » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:41 pm

Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:30 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:12 pm

You can't even be swayed by basic physics.
I can't be convinced by faulty equations, people that dont understand they are wrong, and pseudoscience.
Mass equaling energy is at the core of physics.
One only need to understand units to know that's not true. Add in an even rudimentary understanding of physics and one would know better than to post something so embarrassing.
Please elaborate, I would love to see an equation that is better than Einstein's.
The units for E are not the same as m. E=m is not Einstein's equation. You're trying to express a principle that you apparently read online and now think you understand. You clearly don't.
Einstein came up with the equation of E=m when he was in high school. That's why I used it to prove the missing energy. Most high schoolers know that office fires lack the energy to pulverize concrete.
Basic physics tells us that high amounts of energy are intrinsic in mass. I know you want to go round and round and round on this and with Shred literally shredding your every point you want to find someone else to do it with. Take it back to the other thread where it belongs though.
Neither you or Shred can be swayed from your beliefs that concrete magically pulverizes all by itself. You can't be swayed to believe that Einstein came up with the equation of E=m while in high school even though you have access to search the internet.

Don't be so quick next time in blaming maga for the inability to be swayed by evidence.
I don't have any beliefs on the matter. I only have the facts. Facts like two skyscrapers didn't just jump up or that concrete pulverized itself. That you have to make up such silly statements only demonstrates the weakness in your conspiracy theory.

Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here.

I will always point out when someone denies evidence to stick to a belief like a cultist.
"Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here."

Evil, we may seldom agree but on this point we agree.....
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Courtier
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by Shred » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:44 pm

Antifa, your arguments are so bereft of science you wouldn't know a fact if it raped you.
0 x

antifa
Royal Highness
Posts: 1956
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by antifa » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:57 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:41 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:30 pm


I can't be convinced by faulty equations, people that dont understand they are wrong, and pseudoscience.
Mass equaling energy is at the core of physics.
One only need to understand units to know that's not true. Add in an even rudimentary understanding of physics and one would know better than to post something so embarrassing.
Please elaborate, I would love to see an equation that is better than Einstein's.
The units for E are not the same as m. E=m is not Einstein's equation. You're trying to express a principle that you apparently read online and now think you understand. You clearly don't.
Einstein came up with the equation of E=m when he was in high school. That's why I used it to prove the missing energy. Most high schoolers know that office fires lack the energy to pulverize concrete.
Basic physics tells us that high amounts of energy are intrinsic in mass. I know you want to go round and round and round on this and with Shred literally shredding your every point you want to find someone else to do it with. Take it back to the other thread where it belongs though.
Neither you or Shred can be swayed from your beliefs that concrete magically pulverizes all by itself. You can't be swayed to believe that Einstein came up with the equation of E=m while in high school even though you have access to search the internet.

Don't be so quick next time in blaming maga for the inability to be swayed by evidence.
I don't have any beliefs on the matter. I only have the facts. Facts like two skyscrapers didn't just jump up or that concrete pulverized itself. That you have to make up such silly statements only demonstrates the weakness in your conspiracy theory.

Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here.

I will always point out when someone denies evidence to stick to a belief like a cultist.
"Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here."

Evil, we may seldom agree but on this point we agree.....
Have another drink, Evil is too busy complaining to Pete.
0 x

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2247
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Trump supporters flooded Iowa hotline, increasing delays

Post by JDDJR » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:06 pm

antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:57 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:41 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:57 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:37 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:11 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:03 pm
Evil wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Mass equaling energy is at the core of physics.
One only need to understand units to know that's not true. Add in an even rudimentary understanding of physics and one would know better than to post something so embarrassing.
Please elaborate, I would love to see an equation that is better than Einstein's.
The units for E are not the same as m. E=m is not Einstein's equation. You're trying to express a principle that you apparently read online and now think you understand. You clearly don't.
Einstein came up with the equation of E=m when he was in high school. That's why I used it to prove the missing energy. Most high schoolers know that office fires lack the energy to pulverize concrete.
Basic physics tells us that high amounts of energy are intrinsic in mass. I know you want to go round and round and round on this and with Shred literally shredding your every point you want to find someone else to do it with. Take it back to the other thread where it belongs though.
Neither you or Shred can be swayed from your beliefs that concrete magically pulverizes all by itself. You can't be swayed to believe that Einstein came up with the equation of E=m while in high school even though you have access to search the internet.

Don't be so quick next time in blaming maga for the inability to be swayed by evidence.
I don't have any beliefs on the matter. I only have the facts. Facts like two skyscrapers didn't just jump up or that concrete pulverized itself. That you have to make up such silly statements only demonstrates the weakness in your conspiracy theory.

Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here.

I will always point out when someone denies evidence to stick to a belief like a cultist.
"Einstein's equations is E=mc^2. How do you not know this? That's rheotorical. Again, Pete gave you your own place to play with poop so please keep it there rather that drag it over here."

Evil, we may seldom agree but on this point we agree.....
Have another drink, Evil is too busy complaining to Pete.
one, two, or three more drinks doesn't matter...you are wrong to bring Tin Foil Hat stuff to the Fascist Board.....
0 x

Post Reply