Its over, hippies

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Re: Its over, hippies

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:15 pm

“We are a very successful capitalist family.”
Mr. BB

Who is constantly at odds with the nation that affords him this luxury so he can remain a conforming member of Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Group Think,” which opposes it all in favor of a Nanny Entitlement State that requires as many people as possible crawling to the alter of Government.

Mr. BB, you are a pathetic, selfish and childish political stooge.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:03 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:15 pm
Mr. BB

Who is constantly at odds with the nation that affords him this luxury so he can remain a conforming member of Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat “Group Think,” which opposes it all in favor of a Nanny Entitlement State that requires as many people as possible crawling to the alter of Government.

Capitalist? teachers are about as government of a job as you can get. Hell, he doesn't even pay into social security.

If he's a capitalist, then he liked George w bush more than Obama.
0 x
"Youre a good man evil dude.....". Unbef#ckinglievable.

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:04 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:53 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:20 am
It's been "over" for me since The Cheney/Rumsfeld Debacle in Iraq......about 17 years?

This latest insult, the GOP cover-up of Bone Spur's offenses, just solidifies my well-thought out thoughts about the country for which I once had respect.

Pietro, can we get a "smiley" of an upside-down American flag?

:nesaitpas:
The question is: where to go? And how to get a lifetimes savings there?
Well, Canada is so darn cold for much of the year.

We'll stay in the country where we were born.......we'll follow the rules, we'll pay those massive federal taxes so that the welfare states down south and out west that have been very successful in getting Northern money, can pay their bills.

After all, we are a very successful capitalist family.

Yup, we will teach our spawn about the America in which we were born....the America worthy of it's citizen's blood in defense.

Grazie, Zio Stephano.
yeah, maybe Pietro could make a smiley with an upside down American flag sticking up a liberals ass.

Like you.
0 x

JDDJR
Heir Presumptive

Post by JDDJR » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:13 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:04 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
It's been "over" for me since The Cheney/Rumsfeld Debacle in Iraq......about 17 years?

This latest insult, the GOP cover-up of Bone Spur's offenses, just solidifies my well-thought out thoughts about the country for which I once had respect.

We'll stay in the country where we were born.......we'll follow the rules, we'll pay those massive federal taxes so that the welfare states down south and out west that have been very successful in getting Northern money, can pay their bills.

Yup, we will teach our spawn about the America in which we were born....the America worthy of it's citizen's blood in defense.

Grazie, Zio Stephano.
yeah, maybe Pietro could make a smiley with an upside down American flag sticking up a liberals ass.

Like you.
BB wants his State Tax Deduction (Bail Out) reinstated so he can live the high life....Greed is a terrible thing.....that he loves.....
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:18 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:13 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Grazie, Zio Stephano.

Like you.
BB wants his State Tax Deduction (Bail Out) reinstated so he can live the high life....Greed is a terrible thing.....that he loves.....
BB is the 3rd dumbest poster here next to don and lust. He blames Trump for his local gov't raising his taxes that he elected.

Wish we could all meet in Vegas. Then let's see BB open his mouth in public instead of hiding behind a keyboard like a coward. Yeah, i'd bring along some Iraq war vets I know that would tell him where to shove that "debacle" lies.
0 x

JDDJR
Heir Presumptive

Post by JDDJR » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:22 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:18 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:13 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Grazie, Zio Stephano.

Like you.
BB is the 3rd dumbest poster here next to don and lust. He blames Trump for his local gov't raising his taxes that he elected.

Wish we could all meet in Vegas. Then let's see BB open his mouth in public instead of hiding behind a keyboard like a coward. Yeah, i'd bring along some Iraq war vets I know that would tell him where to shove that "debacle" lies.

I volunteer to push his wheelchair.......
1 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:25 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:15 pm
Mr. BB

Be real funny if he opened his mouth in public about the Iraq war being a debacle with a room full of Iraq veterans.

BB wasn't there, doesn't know anyone who was, but oh whatever CNN and the NY Slimes says.
0 x