Page 2 of 3

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:41 am
by psk836
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:12 am
One of thirteen is way too much. A plague.
So try wearing your MAGA hat to the polls in any city.

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:48 am
by stuporstitionist
psk836 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:41 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:12 am
One of thirteen is way too much. A plague.
So try wearing your MAGA hat to the polls in any city.
We'd make you get rid of the MAGA had because here in Ct. it's illegal to campaign within 75 ft. of a polling place.

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:51 am
by stuporstitionist
Scooter wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:32 am
There was no voter suppression in Georgia you inbred shaved ape. Purging voter rolls due to not voting or address change, was a DEMOCRAT law passed. Voting machines sitting in warehouses? Subpoenaed by DEMOCRATS from the 2016 election lawsuit. Counties with closed voting stations? Democrat counties. Now shut the hell up loser.
Your "doesn't happen " defense is destroyed by Trump campaign senior council who happily admitted on tape that "“Traditionally it’s always been Republicans suppressing votes in places".

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:39 pm
by Scooter
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:34 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:04 am
ain't nobody being turned away. you know that :dance:
You merely close polling locations, purge voter rolls, fail to process voter registration applications, long lines at the polls, provisional ballots that aren't counted..etc. Nothing to see there..
Get educated you stupidfuck.



There was no voter suppression in Georgia you inbred shaved ape. Purging voter rolls due to not voting or address change, was a DEMOCRAT law passed. Voting machines sitting in warehouses? Subpoenaed by DEMOCRATS from the 2016 election lawsuit. Counties with closed voting stations? Democrat counties. Now shut the hell up loser.

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:41 pm
by Scooter
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:51 am
Scooter wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:32 am
There was no voter suppression in Georgia you inbred shaved ape. Purging voter rolls due to not voting or address change, was a DEMOCRAT law passed. Voting machines sitting in warehouses? Subpoenaed by DEMOCRATS from the 2016 election lawsuit. Counties with closed voting stations? Democrat counties. Now shut the hell up loser.
Your "doesn't happen " defense is destroyed by Trump campaign senior council who happily admitted on tape that "“Traditionally it’s always been Republicans suppressing votes in places".

A "Trump campaign senior council"... admitted...


BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! My facts stand you inbred ghetto ape. Again, naggaller, educate yourself

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:13 pm
by DallasDimeBags
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:51 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:03 am
Despite what the race traders say.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/ ... 1935103d9/
Take the poll results with a BIG grain of salt since less than 1/10th of those surveyed answered this question.

"16. In the last 10 years, have you ever tried to vote in a local, state or national
election and were not allowed to vote for some reason, or hasn’t this happened to you?
Yes, has No, has not No
happened happened opinion
1/8/20 7 92 1"

7 said yes, 92 said no, 1 had no opinion. That totals 100 people out of over 1,000 surveyed. Sample size is waaaayyy tooo small.

Also, that 1 in 13 experienced voter suppression shows it is still a problem
The hell you say.

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:33 pm
by Evil
Suppressing 1 in 13 is an acceptable number, but one illegally cast in hundreds of millions is outrageous and must be addressed. Trumplican logic. SMH

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:11 pm
by thelionofthenorth
psk836 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:41 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:12 am
One of thirteen is way too much. A plague.
So try wearing your MAGA hat to the polls in any city.
Or carry out any sort of electioneering.

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:40 pm
by thelionofthenorth
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:48 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:41 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:12 am
One of thirteen is way too much. A plague.
So try wearing your MAGA hat to the polls in any city.
We'd make you get rid of the MAGA had because here in Ct. it's illegal to campaign within 75 ft. of a polling place.
That law isn’t in a conspiracy theory, so you can’t expect psk to know about it.

Re: WaPo: 12 in 13 African Americans Say They Have Never Experienced Voter Suppression

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:01 pm
by Chester Cheesewright
Pete wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:52 am
Just more horsechit to use as an excuse for bad candidates with God-awful stances on important issues
► It’s a good excuse, especially in the Confederacy. Georgia was under federal oversight for a reason

The Georgia Secretary of State scrubbed the rolls while he was running for governor.

And there’s no penalty for removing a voter. There’s nothing the voter can do about it