“Mother or Child Choose.”

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Serene Highness
Posts: 8335
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

“Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:58 am

Yup, in the face of the Abortion debate our friend Nolaxride vomits the same worn out rebuttal, long after we constantly remind Nolaxride that no sane, reasonable Pro Life advocate is demanding abortions be banned when the mothers life is in peril.

Or for cases of rape and incest either.

So Nolaxride’s illogical argument once again proves that like all Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats, this is only about maintaining something in order to demonize and condemn Nolaxride’s political and ideological opposition, while caring less about Abortion and what it’s doing to our civil society.

This is the same with everything the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat vomits on our society.

It’s all about advancing a sick and selfish ideology, and maintaining chaos as a weapon to use against others. All while not giving a rats rear end about the subject at hand.

So Nolaxride, perhaps you can advance a serious and logical argument for why you think Abortion On Demand should be embraced and advanced as a substantive act in a civil society.

“Mother or Child Choose” is not a viable argument.

Waiting.
1 x

Antisteroidforce
Serene Highness
Posts: 8335
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:31 am

Crickets Nolaxride?

Of course the lie and fraud of your ideology is easily exposed again. You have no defense for yourself or your friends here.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 24799
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:58 am
Yup, in the face of the Abortion debate our friend Nolaxride vomits the same worn out rebuttal, long after we constantly remind Nolaxride that no sane, reasonable Pro Life advocate is demanding abortions be banned when the mothers life is in peril.

Or for cases of rape and incest either.

So Nolaxride’s illogical argument once again proves that like all Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrats, this is only about maintaining something in order to demonize and condemn Nolaxride’s political and ideological opposition, while caring less about Abortion and what it’s doing to our civil society.

This is the same with everything the Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat vomits on our society.

It’s all about advancing a sick and selfish ideology, and maintaining chaos as a weapon to use against others. All while not giving a rats rear end about the subject at hand.

So Nolaxride, perhaps you can advance a serious and logical argument for why you think Abortion On Demand should be embraced and advanced as a substantive act in a civil society.

“Mother or Child Choose” is not a viable argument.

Waiting.
There goes the lie again. "...no sane, reasonable Pro Life advocate is demanding abortions be banned when the mothers life is in peril..." is a lie.

The Alabama abortion law does not allow for abortions for rape or incest. The Ohio abortion law does not allow abortions for rape or incest, and then goes further and requires doctors to 'fix' ectopic pregnancies. MIssissippi does not allow for abortions after 15 weeks and has no exceptions for rape or incest. Louisiana is about the same.

I do enjoy how you lie about my position to try and make yours. It speaks to your desperation and is highly entertaining.

That you would call my argument illogical also speaks to the paucity of your argument, and your lack of knowledge regarding traditional symbolic logic. It has nothing to do with advancing anyone's ideology. I am speaking to the heart of the matter.

Mother or child, choose, is a perfectly logical argument that you have corrupted by inventing positions that you then ascribe to me. Your main argument, that I'm a proponent of abortion on demand, is a lie, just as is your assertion that 'sane, reasonable, Pro-Life advocates' support exceptions for rape and incest. They don't. And that is why I will continue to point to that simple fact.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Antisteroidforce
Serene Highness
Posts: 8335
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:35 pm

You are a Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Nolaxride, which means everything you do and believe is directed at advancing the ideology you “want stuff from.”

Meanwhile you’re too stupid to realize your leadership could care less about you. They will “use & exploit” you then cast you aside when you provide no further value.

“Stupid & Selfish.”
Pathetic.
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 51456
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:08 pm

:kneeface:

Yeah, no brain says dumb things doesn't he.

I choose the child. The child is innocent, and comes first.
0 x
The democraps are still enforcing strict Covid-19 protocol while they get paid, encouraging Americans to stay home and go bankrupt for the 2020 election

User avatar
brookboy123
God-Like
Posts: 11070
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:34 pm

.
The mother....of course.

Always.
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 24799
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:02 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:35 pm
You are a Modern Day Progressive Liberal Democrat Nolaxride, which means everything you do and believe is directed at advancing the ideology you “want stuff from.”

Meanwhile you’re too stupid to realize your leadership could care less about you. They will “use & exploit” you then cast you aside when you provide no further value.

“Stupid & Selfish.”
Pathetic.
What an amazing screed. I'm guessing that you aren't addressing my points because you can't. You have no cogent response to logic and facts.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 24799
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:03 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:08 pm
:kneeface:

Yeah, no brain says dumb things doesn't he.

I choose the child. The child is innocent, and comes first.
Great idea. So now who cares for the other children in the family?
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2325
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by JDDJR » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:08 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:03 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:08 pm
:kneeface:

Yeah, no brain says dumb things doesn't he.

I choose the child. The child is innocent, and comes first.
Great idea. So now who cares for the other children in the family?
I'd say this ain't baseball so you don't get three strikes....
So at the second unplanned pregnancy the Woman has the baby that is then put up for adoption and then the Woman has a (mandatory government paid for) total tubule litigation so she can continue her reckless life style......JMO.....
0 x

User avatar
Lily
Royal Highness
Posts: 1865
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: “Mother or Child Choose.”

Post by Lily » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:30 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:03 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:08 pm
:kneeface:

Yeah, no brain says dumb things doesn't he.

I choose the child. The child is innocent, and comes first.
Great idea. So now who cares for the other children in the family?
I'd say this ain't baseball so you don't get three strikes....
So at the second unplanned pregnancy the Woman has the baby that is then put up for adoption and then the Woman has a (mandatory government paid for) total tubule litigation so she can continue her reckless life style......JMO.....
Why not castrate the Male who couldn't be bothered to use a condom, or sneakily pulled it off during sex, or believes the woman owes it to him to let him stick it in any xxxx time he wants, or takes advantage when she's sleeping or passed out or sick and weak? If men were a hell of a lot more responsible there would be a hell of a lot less pregnancies. Blame the woman, you a**hole.
Last edited by Lily on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1 x
America is changing it's motto to "Me! Me! Me!"
E pluribus unum has failed.

Post Reply