Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 49219
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by Evil » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:57 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:49 pm
psk836 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:39 pm
Yes evil we all know. Orange man bad.
Don't you just love when EConTheFuckingMoron whines to others in his threads, about deflecting and changing the subject...
Were kid-friendly hairy legs the subject?
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Majesty
Posts: 5980
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:02 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:22 pm
So he doesn't need Obama's endorsement anyway.

"He went on to claim that the former president was not as crucial to putting together the vaunted Obama coalition as many believe. Biden, in fact, suggested he deserved just as much credit for ginning up black turnout in states like Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, and Florida.

The former vice president said:

I was the one who was sent in. And the reason was, because all the polling and data showed that I had those relationships with the base of the Democratic Party as well as African-Americans. And so I did as many African Americans events as Barack did."

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... is-legacy/
► Well, at least your boy got Diamond and Silk
0 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

User avatar
Scooter
God-Like
Posts: 11154
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by Scooter » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:19 pm

Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:57 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:49 pm
psk836 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:39 pm
Yes evil we all know. Orange man bad.
Don't you just love when EConTheFuckingMoron whines to others in his threads, about deflecting and changing the subject...
Were kid-friendly hairy legs the subject?
Not Trump, you stupidfuck shaved ape.
1 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 49219
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by Evil » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:20 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:19 pm
Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:57 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:49 pm
psk836 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:39 pm
Yes evil we all know. Orange man bad.
Don't you just love when EConTheFuckingMoron whines to others in his threads, about deflecting and changing the subject...
Were kid-friendly hairy legs the subject?
Not Trump, you stupidfuck shaved ape.
So that's a "no." Thanks.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
KC_
Rock Star
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by KC_ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 pm

Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:42 pm
I don't think you do
We really do . Less than a year till the election. Try to hang in there.
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 49219
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by Evil » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:35 pm

KC_ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 pm
Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:42 pm
I don't think you do
We really do . Less than a year till the election. Try to hang in there.
I don't think your entire caucus does.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
KC_
Rock Star
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by KC_ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:38 pm

Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:35 pm
KC_ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 pm
Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:42 pm
I don't think you do
We really do . Less than a year till the election. Try to hang in there.
I don't think your entire caucus does.
I am a moderate Democrat.
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 49219
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by Evil » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm

KC_ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:38 pm
Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:35 pm
KC_ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 pm
Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:42 pm
I don't think you do
We really do . Less than a year till the election. Try to hang in there.
I don't think your entire caucus does.
I am a moderate Democrat.
That's not the makeup of your caucus
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 14161
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:41 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:53 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:50 pm
Of course as many (fill in the blank) voted for Biden as for Obama.

EXACTLY as many.

They were on the ballot together.
Do you think EXACTLY as many will vote for Biden without Obama on the ballot?
Odds are about 65 million to one against.
0 x
pietatem non pertinet stultitia

User avatar
KC_
Rock Star
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Biden Says As Many African Americans Voted For Him As Voted For Obama

Post by KC_ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:44 pm

Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:39 pm
KC_ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:38 pm
Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:35 pm
KC_ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 pm
Evil wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:42 pm
I don't think you do
We really do . Less than a year till the election. Try to hang in there.
I don't think your entire caucus does.
I am a moderate Democrat.
That's not the makeup of your caucus
I don’t have a caucus. I am an individual. My views are mine and mine alone. I am surprised you want to start in with the identity politics. :nesaitpas:
0 x
”I'd rather die standing than live on my knees.”

Stephane Charbonnier

Post Reply