Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:03 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:53 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:05 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:06 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:04 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:20 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:59 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:13 am

He's being sarcastic you stupid LibFck maggot.
No. I don't think so. I think bubble conservatives like you and bwewwie are actually jealous of Russia and wish Trump could rule like Putin.
I think liberals like you in disguise think we should give Putin flexibility, as your hero the Messiah said.
You've got the quote wrong. Obama was saying 'he', the President of the US', would have more flexibility.
He was caught trying to keep it private, you dumbass.

Flexibility for what???
Flexibility for negotiating a missile defense that both countries could live with.
Lol. Yeah, who pulled our missile defenses out of there?? What a moron. Oh, I'm sure Putin was happy about that.
Putin was happy. And then he was sad. Obama pulled the ineffective system Bush had proposed and replaced it with a state of the art Aegis system that combined both land-based systems and a number of US Navy CGNs permanently stationed in Spain. And Putin is still said, because unlike the Bush system which was about 10 interceptor missiles and an antiquated radar system, the Aegis system can be upgraded.

You and history still don't have a close relationship.
you said a lot of s***, like you always do, but didn't say anything at the same time. Are you saying that Obama was tougher on Russia, when he wasn't? After Obama election Romney that the Cold War is over? Nobama wouldn't want to give them the Cold War policies back to Russia? You and talking out of your ass have a close relationship.
Did I type to fast for you, again? Yes. I'm saying Obama was tougher on Russia. He installed a more reliable system with more missiles and better radar.
LOL! That idiot said he wouldn't weaponize space, did you not hear that whole speech he gave that he ran on??

So he was going to be tougher, then why did he need flexibility after the election?? remember, he criticized Romney for wanting to be too hard on Russia! Damn you are dumb!
0 x
"taxing the rich is good for the economy. I get less debt out of it.", Chimpo

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Post by nolaxride » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:57 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:03 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:59 pm

No. I don't think so. I think bubble conservatives like you and bwewwie are actually jealous of Russia and wish Trump could rule like Putin.
I think liberals like you in disguise think we should give Putin flexibility, as your hero the Messiah said.
You've got the quote wrong. Obama was saying 'he', the President of the US', would have more flexibility.

Flexibility for what???
Flexibility for negotiating a missile defense that both countries could live with.
Lol. Yeah, who pulled our missile defenses out of there?? What a moron. Oh, I'm sure Putin was happy about that.
Putin was happy. And then he was sad. Obama pulled the ineffective system Bush had proposed and replaced it with a state of the art Aegis system that combined both land-based systems and a number of US Navy CGNs permanently stationed in Spain. And Putin is still said, because unlike the Bush system which was about 10 interceptor missiles and an antiquated radar system, the Aegis system can be upgraded.

you said a lot of s***, like you always do, but didn't say anything at the same time. Are you saying that Obama was tougher on Russia, when he wasn't? After Obama election Romney that the Cold War is over? Nobama wouldn't want to give them the Cold War policies back to Russia? You and talking out of your ass have a close relationship.
Did I type to fast for you, again? Yes. I'm saying Obama was tougher on Russia. He installed a more reliable system with more missiles and better radar.
LOL! That idiot said he wouldn't weaponize space, did you not hear that whole speech he gave that he ran on??

So he was going to be tougher, then why did he need flexibility after the election?? remember, he criticized Romney for wanting to be too hard on Russia! Damn you are dumb!
ROTFLMAO... there you go, moving the goalposts again.

The Bush plan had install 10 interceptor missiles in Poland and a radar system in the Czech Republic. The Obama plan had hundreds of missiles in moveable locations and state of the art radar. And because you have no counter you want to talk about weaponizing space?
1 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:52 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:57 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Flexibility for what???

The Bush plan had install 10 interceptor missiles in Poland and a radar system in the Czech Republic. The Obama plan had hundreds of missiles in moveable locations and state of the art radar. And because you have no counter you want to talk about weaponizing space?
You won't answer my godam question! So he was going to be tougher, then why did he need flexibility after the election?? remember, he criticized Romney for wanting to be too hard on Russia! Damn you are dumb!

So you're dumb enough to believe that he's NOT gonna weaponize space, but oh he'll have "movable" locations and a stronger defense? What "hundreds of missiles in movable locations"???

So did this asshole lie? yes or no.

0 x
"taxing the rich is good for the economy. I get less debt out of it.", Chimpo

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:38 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:52 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:57 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Flexibility for what???

You won't answer my godam question! So he was going to be tougher, then why did he need flexibility after the election?? remember, he criticized Romney for wanting to be too hard on Russia! Damn you are dumb!

So you're dumb enough to believe that he's NOT gonna weaponize space, but oh he'll have "movable" locations and a stronger defense? What "hundreds of missiles in movable locations"???

So did this asshole lie? yes or no.

[youtube]xD0Ln_6XBCk[/youtube

Is there some part of hundreds of mobile missiles that you didn't understand. Mobile, as in they aren't in a permanent location the Russians and key on. The answer is yes, he was tougher. Why did he need flexibility? Because he had a GOP Congress he needed to deal with.
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant