Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:07 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:15 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:45 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:14 am
Yes Hillary Rod Ham Clinton was sent by the good Lord himself to be president any other outcome is unacceptable
This has nothing to do with Hillary. She lost and she's gone away. With any luck, she'll stay away.

Now, let's deal with the president who seems more interested in feathering his nest rather than running the country.
BB said he's proud of his vote for Hillary. What do you think of that? Or are you too ashamed to say?
I'm proud of the fact that he voted. Who he voted for is his decision, as your vote is your decision.
Coward. Punk assed phony.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

barrysoetoro

Re: Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:08 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:59 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:13 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:46 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:29 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:45 pm
Wow, 3.7% unemployment, stock market setting records, no more war in Syria, something actually being done about our trade deficit and illegal aliens. I want more of Putin.
Wow... so there's barry siding with the Russians... and you call yourself a patriot?
He's being sarcastic you stupid LibFck maggot.
No. I don't think so. I think bubble conservatives like you and bwewwie are actually jealous of Russia and wish Trump could rule like Putin.
I think liberals like you in disguise think we should give Putin flexibility, as your hero the Messiah said.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:20 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Wow, 3.7% unemployment, stock market setting records, no more war in Syria, something actually being done about our trade deficit and illegal aliens. I want more of Putin.
Wow... so there's barry siding with the Russians... and you call yourself a patriot?
No. I don't think so. I think bubble conservatives like you and bwewwie are actually jealous of Russia and wish Trump could rule like Putin.
I think liberals like you in disguise think we should give Putin flexibility, as your hero the Messiah said.
You've got the quote wrong. Obama was saying 'he', the President of the US', would have more flexibility.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:04 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:20 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
You've got the quote wrong. Obama was saying 'he', the President of the US', would have more flexibility.
He was caught trying to keep it private, you dumbass.

Flexibility for what???
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Royal Highness

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:43 pm

► I doubt Sean Hannity can explain anything to you.

On the other hand, I think he could easily persuade you to accept his conclusions
1 x
“Further speculation beyond the extensive & honest info I put out is wholly irresponsible & dangerous for the country"--Stephanie Grisham

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:16 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:04 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Flexibility for what???
Flexibility for negotiating a missile defense that both countries could live with.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:06 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Flexibility for what???
Flexibility for negotiating a missile defense that both countries could live with.
Lol. Yeah, who pulled our missile defenses out of there?? What a moron. Oh, I'm sure Putin was happy about that.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:05 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:06 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Flexibility for what???
Lol. Yeah, who pulled our missile defenses out of there?? What a moron. Oh, I'm sure Putin was happy about that.
Putin was happy. And then he was sad. Obama pulled the ineffective system Bush had proposed and replaced it with a state of the art Aegis system that combined both land-based systems and a number of US Navy CGNs permanently stationed in Spain. And Putin is still said, because unlike the Bush system which was about 10 interceptor missiles and an antiquated radar system, the Aegis system can be upgraded.

You and history still don't have a close relationship.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:53 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:05 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Flexibility for what???
Putin was happy. And then he was sad. Obama pulled the ineffective system Bush had proposed and replaced it with a state of the art Aegis system that combined both land-based systems and a number of US Navy CGNs permanently stationed in Spain. And Putin is still said, because unlike the Bush system which was about 10 interceptor missiles and an antiquated radar system, the Aegis system can be upgraded.

you said a lot of s***, like you always do, but didn't say anything at the same time. Are you saying that Obama was tougher on Russia, when he wasn't? After Obama election Romney that the Cold War is over? Nobama wouldn't want to give them the Cold War policies back to Russia? You and talking out of your ass have a close relationship.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:53 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:05 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Flexibility for what???

you said a lot of s***, like you always do, but didn't say anything at the same time. Are you saying that Obama was tougher on Russia, when he wasn't? After Obama election Romney that the Cold War is over? Nobama wouldn't want to give them the Cold War policies back to Russia? You and talking out of your ass have a close relationship.
Did I type to fast for you, again? Yes. I'm saying Obama was tougher on Russia. He installed a more reliable system with more missiles and better radar.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius