Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Serene Highness

Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Post by Scooter » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:56 am

Anyone? Explain in DETAIL just how that is possible. And by IN DETAIL, I don't mean loser copy 'n paste bullsht from your LibNazi propaganda websites.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am

JHFC... seriously? Let's look at how the president is pushing the lie that is was Ukraine who interfered in our election, not Russia. And that's just one of many examples.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Can ANY Liberal Maggot Piece of xxxxx Explain Just How Putin Controls Trump?

Post by nolaxride » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am

JHFC... seriously? Let's look at how the president is pushing the lie that is was Ukraine who interfered in our election, not Russia. And that's just one of many examples.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:14 am

Yes Hillary Rod Ham Clinton was sent by the good Lord himself to be president any other outcome is unacceptable
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:48 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am
Here we go with this crap again. Surprise lust for queers hasn't responded with his usual talking points. Nobody interferes with our election. Hillary won the popular vote. Nobody tampered with electoral votes.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:03 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:56 am
Anyone? Explain in DETAIL just how that is possible. And by IN DETAIL, I don't mean loser copy 'n paste bullsht from your LibNazi propaganda websites.
Helsinki

Pushing Putin Ukraine conspiracy theory

Syria

Anti NATO rhetoric
1 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

DallasDimeBags
Imperial Majesty

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tantalus device?
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:23 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:30 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tantalus device?
“You know, when we finally get through this I'd like to locate and raid a kitchen somewhere.”
0 x
stultitia meretur, non misericordia

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:07 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:03 pm
Scooter wrote:
Helsinki

Pushing Putin Ukraine conspiracy theory

Syria

Anti NATO rhetoric
Can you explain in your own words, without cutting and pasting a CNN article, How are election guide interfered with? The great Obama said nobody could interfere with our elections.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:08 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am
So nothing, TFC fgt.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.