Dean Martin’s Daughter Rips WAD OF SH*T libturd dem John Legend’s New ‘Woke’ “Baby It’s Cold Outside” Song

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Dean Martin’s Daughter Rips WAD OF SH*T libturd dem John Legend’s New ‘Woke’ “Baby It’s Cold Outside” Song

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:49 am

Dean Martin’s Daughter Rips John Legend’s New ‘Woke’ “Baby It’s Cold Outside” Song [Video]
Jessica Hardy
November 9, 2019

Last year, here in America the PC police decided to ban the Christmas classic “Baby it’s cold outside”. Rather than target the many many current sexiest songs made by rappers still today, John Legend goes after Dean Martin’s version of this Christmas classic and teams up with Kelly Clarkston to re-write the lyrics.

Martin’s daughter, Deana had something to say about that:

“You do not change the lyrics to the song,” said Martin. “He’s made it more sexual in it with those words that he has just said. It’s absolutely absurd.”

“I think what he’s done is, he’s stealing the thunder from Frank Loesser’s song and from my dad. He should write his own song if he doesn’t like this one, but don’t change the lyrics. It’s a classic, perfect song,” Martin continued.

When asked what father Dean would think, Martin noted that “my dad didn’t care about things like that.”

“[Dean] would say it’s absurd. I think John should’ve just left it alone,” Martin added.

On Friday, the two “Voice” coaches dropped their collaboration, a modernized version of the Christmas classic — fully of reworked lines, in light of the original’s increasingly controversial lyrics.

In the original tune, which has been covered by many artists since its debut, a female sings: “I really can’t stay,” to which a man responds: “But baby, it’s cold outside.” In another part of a song, a woman is heard singing lines like “Say what’s in this drink?”, “The answer is no” and “I’ve gotta get home.”

Though the original song was released in 1944, factors such as the #MeToo movement have led some modern-day listeners to question the original’s lyrical content.

The #metoo movement has gotten way out of control. I can’t speak for all women but this is ridiculous. Last year’s banning of ‘baby it’s cold outside’ was heartbreaking. I agree with Martin, Legend’s woke version made this song less of a mutual flirtation song and more sexual.

Listen to it for yourself:

Maybe it’s just a little irritating to some but personally, I don’t like this new version. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

WATCH/READ COMMENTS:

https://leadpatriot.com/dean-martins-da ... ideo/4827/

:angel:
0 x