“You should be thanking Democrats for how quickly they are conducting their investigation.”

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

“You should be thanking Democrats for how quickly they are conducting their investigation.”

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:57 am

Nolaxride

1) “A coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."
Mark Zaid Whistleblower Attorney 2017

2) "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

3) "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

4) “As one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

5) The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

6) “45 years from now we might be recalling stories regarding the impeachment of @realDonaldTrump. I'll be old, but will be worth the wait.”

7) "Johnson (1868), Nixon (1973), Clinton (1998) impeachment hearings. Next up @realDonaldTrump (2017).”

Nolaxride
1 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: “You should be thanking Democrats for how quickly they are conducting their investigation.”

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:05 am

No brain, the registered Republican. Have you ever seen that two-faced hypocrite ever defend a Republican? Not me.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

Antisteroidforce
Imperial Majesty

Re: “You should be thanking Democrats for how quickly they are conducting their investigation.”

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:12 am

Whittle Nolaxride and his friends have no idea what they’re about to face.

Pelosi and Shiff have arrogantly marched their party to the edge of a cliff with lies and frauds.

And now they’ve set themselves up for it all being exposed on live TV.

Arrogant stupidity, Aw Modern Day Progressive Liberalism.
0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:13 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:57 am
Nolaxride

2) "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

3) "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

4) “As one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

5) The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

6) “45 years from now we might be recalling stories regarding the impeachment of @realDonaldTrump. I'll be old, but will be worth the wait.”

7) "Johnson (1868), Nixon (1973), Clinton (1998) impeachment hearings. Next up @realDonaldTrump (2017).”

Nolaxride
I am so proud of how my Democratic Party is handling the impeachment process.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:13 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:57 am
Nolaxride

Nolaxride
I am so proud of how my Democratic Party is handling the impeachment process.
Yeah, an idiot like you had faith in pelosi to impeach after she bungled TWICE.

Are all the brooks as dumb as you? Oh, yeah. They are. You'd have called the Costco manager on me because you'd have ran off the premises trying to dodge simple questions from me, coward.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider