CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36195
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:26 pm

Democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

November 8, 2019

Democrats in Virginia elected a man previously convicted and served 12 months in jail (six suspended) for having sexual relations with an underage female.

Joe Morrissey was a 57-year-old delegate in the Virginia General Assembly when he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Morrissey admitted he had been engaged in a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old minor that worked as a clerk at his law firm in 2014.

On Tuesday, Democrats elected him to represent the 16th district in the Virginia State Senate.

Morrissey won with more than 60 percent of the vote in his district.

“Senate District 16 is a solid blue district. Morrissey defeated the incumbent Democrat in the primary in June,” PJ Media reported Thursday. “He eventually married the girl and they now have three children, but in 2016, Morrissey was also accused of exposing himself to a female client and pressuring her to have sex, though charges were never filed.”

“He was running for mayor of Richmond at the time, and ultimately lost that election.”

SEE AMT OF VOTES:

https://thehornnews.com/democrats-elect ... n-tuesday/

:angel:
1 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Nobility
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:52 pm

► Is Roy Moore a pedophile?
1 x
“Further speculation beyond the extensive & honest info I put out is wholly irresponsible & dangerous for the country"--Stephanie Grisham

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36195
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:57 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:52 pm
► Is Roy Moore a pedophile?
Is that democrat elected PEDOPHILE your buddy??

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Nobility
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:15 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:57 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:52 pm
► Is Roy Moore a pedophile?
Is that democrat elected PEDOPHILE your buddy??

:angel:
► Oh, to be perfectly honest I have no idea what you're talking about

Did you find any Commies today, like a few more than Joe McCarthy did?
0 x
“Further speculation beyond the extensive & honest info I put out is wholly irresponsible & dangerous for the country"--Stephanie Grisham

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36195
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:46 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:15 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:57 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:52 pm
► Is Roy Moore a pedophile?
Is that democrat elected PEDOPHILE your buddy??

:angel:
► Oh, to be perfectly honest I have no idea what you're talking about

Did you find any Commies today, like a few more than Joe McCarthy did?
Any place you see a wad of libturd democrats together, you have a wad of COMMUNISTS and many of them are PEDOPHILES!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Nobility
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:52 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:46 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:15 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:57 pm
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:52 pm
► Is Roy Moore a pedophile?
Is that democrat elected PEDOPHILE your buddy??

:angel:
► Oh, to be perfectly honest I have no idea what you're talking about

Did you find any Commies today, like a few more than Joe McCarthy did?
Any place you see a wad of libturd democrats together, you have a wad of COMMUNISTS and many of them are PEDOPHILES!!

:angel:
► You know, I'm not passing myself off as a scholar. I did a little here and there

But scholars don't go to places like American Thinker and Gateway Pundit and say, Gee, look what I found out

They go there because they don't know anything in the first place and they want to f*ck people
0 x
“Further speculation beyond the extensive & honest info I put out is wholly irresponsible & dangerous for the country"--Stephanie Grisham

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 9287
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by Pete » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 am

Why do people go to Raw Story, Chet?
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Nobility
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:28 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 am
Why do people go to Raw Story, Chet?
► Good question, Boss. I like it

I'm mainly attracted to POVs that remind us we built and paid for our gov't and we can use it for ourselves - no apologies necessary.

And I hate listening to these board inquisitors pimping themselves for the wealthy and putting down others who want a paycheck and health insurance
0 x
“Further speculation beyond the extensive & honest info I put out is wholly irresponsible & dangerous for the country"--Stephanie Grisham

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36195
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:51 am

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:28 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 am
Why do people go to Raw Story, Chet?
► Good question, Boss. I like it

I'm mainly attracted to POVs that remind us we built and paid for our gov't and we can use it for ourselves - no apologies necessary.

And I hate listening to these board inquisitors pimping themselves for the wealthy and putting down others who want a paycheck and health insurance
What does any of that have to do with your democrat elected PEDOPHILE buddy??

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Nobility
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: CORRUPT PEDOPHILE LOVING democrats elected a convicted pedophile on Tuesday

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:42 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:51 am
Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:28 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 am
Why do people go to Raw Story, Chet?
► Good question, Boss. I like it

I'm mainly attracted to POVs that remind us we built and paid for our gov't and we can use it for ourselves - no apologies necessary.

And I hate listening to these board inquisitors pimping themselves for the wealthy and putting down others who want a paycheck and health insurance
What does any of that have to do with your democrat elected PEDOPHILE buddy??

:angel:
► congratulations on all your work and your retirement check

I'm glad you're not a communist
0 x
“Further speculation beyond the extensive & honest info I put out is wholly irresponsible & dangerous for the country"--Stephanie Grisham

Post Reply