Side by side impeachments

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43073
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Side by side impeachments

Post by Evil » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:29 pm

Let's get 'em going!
1 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

User avatar
lust4beer
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6588
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by lust4beer » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:23 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:29 pm
Let's get 'em going!
Let’s throw Barr in with them
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43370
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:27 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:29 pm
Let's get 'em going!
Let’s throw Barr in with them
You two gay twats might as well throw in the towel.

You've both still got nothing.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15828
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by psk836 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:52 pm

How will liberals ever contain Trump if they no longer control the courts?
2 x

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43073
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by Evil » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm

Hoping not only for a 2nd term, but maybe even a 3rd, 4th, 5th?
1 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15828
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by psk836 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:15 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm
Hoping not only for a 2nd term, but maybe even a 3rd, 4th, 5th?
2nd term sure. And a 40 year legacy.

How will progressivism survive without the courts to sustain what cannot pass legislative muster? That is what you are fighting evil.
0 x

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43073
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by Evil » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm
Hoping not only for a 2nd term, but maybe even a 3rd, 4th, 5th?
2nd term sure. And a 40 year legacy.

How will progressivism survive without the courts to sustain what cannot pass legislative muster? That is what you are fighting evil.
Conservatism will survive with the courts sustaining what cannot pass legislative muster. Judicial activism, you're all for it when it's in your favor.
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

User avatar
Scooter
Serene Highness
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by Scooter » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:23 pm

Image
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15828
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by psk836 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:24 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm
Hoping not only for a 2nd term, but maybe even a 3rd, 4th, 5th?
2nd term sure. And a 40 year legacy.

How will progressivism survive without the courts to sustain what cannot pass legislative muster? That is what you are fighting evil.
Conservatism will survive with the courts sustaining what cannot pass legislative muster. Judicial activism, you're all for it when it's in your favor.
OK Polly.
0 x

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43073
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Side by side impeachments

Post by Evil » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:25 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:24 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:17 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm
Hoping not only for a 2nd term, but maybe even a 3rd, 4th, 5th?
2nd term sure. And a 40 year legacy.

How will progressivism survive without the courts to sustain what cannot pass legislative muster? That is what you are fighting evil.
Conservatism will survive with the courts sustaining what cannot pass legislative muster. Judicial activism, you're all for it when it's in your favor.
OK Polly.
There you go. When faced with your own hypocrisy start calling names. Typical.
1 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

Post Reply