Animals

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Animals

Post by Evil » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:04 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:46 pm
No one is saying the people in that video need protection. This is like me saying conservative want Dylan Roof's right to own a firearm protected.

Beto has always been for an assault weapons ban. You're getting more and more dishonest by the day. Must be all that winning.
Always ? You mean the DWI “Psychedelic Warlord “ from the Cult of the Dead Cow wanted them banned since he was a kid ? I would like to see you show evidence of that.
Always as in his entire life as a public figure. SmH
You haven’t shown any evidence that the now qualified statement is true.
His position has always been for an assault weapons ban. I'm not going to waste my time proving what we both know is true just so you can play games.
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

KC_
Serene Highness

Post by KC_ » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:05 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:57 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:16 pm
Liberal city officials believe these “people” need protection from the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfh_o_wmJ1k
Imagine what it will be like when you can’t own a gun and left wing politicians side with these criminals over the police.
Imagining it is as close to it as we'll get.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

KC_
Serene Highness

Post by KC_ » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:15 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
No one is saying the people in that video need protection. This is like me saying conservative want Dylan Roof's right to own a firearm protected.

Beto has always been for an assault weapons ban. You're getting more and more dishonest by the day. Must be all that winning.
Always ? You mean the DWI “Psychedelic Warlord “ from the Cult of the Dead Cow wanted them banned since he was a kid ? I would like to see you show evidence of that.
His position has always been for an assault weapons ban. I'm not going to waste my time proving what we both know is true just so you can play games.
I don’t know that to be true at all. He has been a public figure since the late 90s . Since you decline to supply any evidence of it I consider it an unfounded assertion.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

Evil

Post by Evil » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:15 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I don’t know that to be true at all. He has been a public figure since the late 90s . Since you decline to supply any evidence of it I consider it an unfounded assertion.
Then you haven't been paying attention.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:53 pm

evilconempire wrote:

AR-15 and a civilian AK-47 isn't an assault weapon. You don't even know what an assault weapon is, you idiot.
1 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:03 pm

evilconempire wrote:

Always changing the subject to protect your herd.
0 x

psk836

Post by psk836 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:10 pm

evilconempire wrote:

Always for a gun ban?

This is what Beto said in 2018 when running for US Senate versus Ted Cruz:

However, O'Rourke had a much different stance when he was running for Senate. During an interview on "The Chad Hasty Show" in April 2018, the host asked: "I own an AR-15. A lot of our listeners out there own AR-15s. Why should they not have one?"

‘"To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly."

He added later in the same interview: "If you own a gun, keep that gun. Nobody wants to take it away from you — at least I don’t want to do that.”’

https://newswire.storyful.com/stories/225452
0 x

psk836

Post by psk836 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:15 pm

0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:03 pm
evilconempire wrote:

Always changing the subject to protect your herd.
The people in that video aren't the subject of a thread about the people in the video?
0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:

Always for a gun ban?

This is what Beto said in 2018 when running for US Senate versus Ted Cruz:

However, O'Rourke had a much different stance when he was running for Senate. During an interview on "The Chad Hasty Show" in April 2018, the host asked: "I own an AR-15. A lot of our listeners out there own AR-15s. Why should they not have one?"

‘"To be clear, they should have them," O'Rourke responded. "If you purchased that AR-15, if you own it, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly."

He added later in the same interview: "If you own a gun, keep that gun. Nobody wants to take it away from you — at least I don’t want to do that.”’

https://newswire.storyful.com/stories/225452
Yes, I've seen the video. It's why he keeps losing. He says he's for an assault weapons ban one day and then goes on a radio show and says that. Unless one's last name is Trump inconsistency like that is a liability.
0 x