Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Scooter
God-Like
Posts: 10823
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by Scooter » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:13 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:58 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:21 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am
One round at a time
Is that a death threat?
Shut the fk up you troll bltch.
Explain your Yourself
Eat a fkng dick, boy.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
psk836
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21209
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by psk836 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 am
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am
One round at a time
Is that a death threat?
See now you have every right to come take our guns.
You threaten to kill someone with a gun

It should be taken away from you
And that’s all the justification your totalitarian inclinations will ever require. The day will come that you lefties will convert formerly law abiding citizens into felons to satisfy your predilections. The world has seen it countless times before. In Germany, in Russia, in China, Cuba, etc, etc, etc.
0 x

User avatar
KC_
Rock Star
Posts: 12512
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by KC_ » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:22 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 am
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am
One round at a time
Is that a death threat?
See now you have every right to come take our guns.
You threaten to kill someone with a gun

It should be taken away from you
And that’s all the justification your totalitarian inclinations will ever require. The day will come that you lefties will convert formerly law abiding citizens into felons to satisfy your predilections. The world has seen it countless times before. In Germany, in Russia, in China, Cuba, etc, etc, etc.
Fascists like to take some things away from people and force other things on them. It’s what they do.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Scooter
God-Like
Posts: 10823
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by Scooter » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:24 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:22 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am
One round at a time
Is that a death threat?
Looks like it.
Far from it you stupid fkng loser. Mind your own xxxx business asshole.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Scooter
God-Like
Posts: 10823
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by Scooter » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:29 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:22 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am
One round at a time
Is that a death threat?
Looks like it.
Looks like you and lust for queers are stupid.
Looks like I wasn't talking to you Bewwyboi.
And it looked like lusting4queers wasn't talking to YOU, fattyknt.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 48514
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by Evil » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:28 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 am
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am
One round at a time
Is that a death threat?
See now you have every right to come take our guns.
You threaten to kill someone with a gun

It should be taken away from you
And that’s all the justification your totalitarian inclinations will ever require. The day will come that you lefties will convert formerly law abiding citizens into felons to satisfy your predilections. The world has seen it countless times before. In Germany, in Russia, in China, Cuba, etc, etc, etc.
Straight out the NRA talking points. I used to get the mailers so I know.
0 x
"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." - Would-be-King Donny

User avatar
lust4beer
Serene Highness
Posts: 8158
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by lust4beer » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:58 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:00 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:15 am
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am
One round at a time
Is that a death threat?
See now you have every right to come take our guns.
You threaten to kill someone with a gun

It should be taken away from you
And that’s all the justification your totalitarian inclinations will ever require. The day will come that you lefties will convert formerly law abiding citizens into felons to satisfy your predilections. The world has seen it countless times before. In Germany, in Russia, in China, Cuba, etc, etc, etc.



It’s easy

Don’t threaten people with a gun, you can keep it
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
lust4beer
Serene Highness
Posts: 8158
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by lust4beer » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:13 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:58 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:21 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:05 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:30 am
One round at a time
Is that a death threat?
Shut the fk up you troll bltch.
Explain your Yourself
Eat a fkng dick, boy.
It’s a threat

:clap:
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
psk836
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 21209
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by psk836 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:33 pm

And it wasn’t a threat when Beto said he was going to obliterate our Constitutional rights?
0 x

User avatar
Chester Cheesewright
Majesty
Posts: 5259
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Beto: “Hell Yes We’re Going To Take Your Guns”

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:10 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:27 am
Hell no you’re not.
► He didn’t say that, did he?
0 x
And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” - -Donald Trump

Post Reply