Let the filthy Russians back into the G 8?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Re: Let the filthy Russians back into the G 8?

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:08 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:15 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:09 am
No.

Bone Spurs should get off his knees in front of Vlad.

Keep it at G 7.
When did you serve in the military?
Hi Annie........I hope you are enjoying the last third of summer in your beautiful corner of America.

When I was 18, and after my two older brothers came back from America's unholy debacle in Vietnam, my patriot father said that I would NEVER have to, NOR SHOULD I, serve in a military that would do what we did in Vietnam.

I remember when my brothers came back......with awful PTSD.....they said that they "dirtied" their souls by serving in Vietnam.

Brookie patriots will no longer allow themselves to be fodder for America filthy leaders......Vietnam turned out to be the line in the sand........

The Cheney/Rumsfeld criminal debacle in Iraq reiterated our resolve that my sons would NEVER serve in America's military.....and now with six grandchildren, I have to be very watchful to make sure that they too, will stay home.

Any other questions, my "family attacking scumbag?"

:dance:
Okay so you come from a Family of cowards. Doesn't surprise me a bit.
0 x

Lily
Nobility

Post by Lily » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:56 am

The board hoer thinks that intelligent rational men are cowards. But the poossy grabbing serial adulterer is her hero!
55,000 Americans killed in Vietnam for NOTHING.
1 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:04 am

Lily wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:56 am
The board hoer thinks that intelligent rational men are cowards. But the poossy grabbing serial adulterer is her hero!
Oh Lily you waste so much time posting nonsense. First of all it is spelled "xxxxx" and at 87 years old I can't imagine anyone wanting to pay me for a romp in the hay. I'm sorry that you are wrong again-my hero is my Dad who is now dead but was the neatest guy in the whole world. How sad you feel that our military died for nothing in Vietnam or anywhere else. Maybe it is time for you to take a sabbatical from hate and attempt o find something worthwhile in life.
0 x

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:16 am

Lily wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:56 am
Your mom posts here?
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

stuporstitionist
Imperial Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:19 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am
As LBJ said, it's better to have them inside the tent pyssing out than outside the tent pyssing in.
Russia was kicked out of the G8 because they invaded and annexed part of Ukraine.

Then Russia attacked our elections.

PSK wants to reward that behavior.
2 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:32 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am
As LBJ said, it's better to have them inside the tent pyssing out than outside the tent pyssing in.
Is being part of the G8 going to stop them from interfering in our election or hacking US companies?

You can let Russia in when they learn to live by the rule of law. And expanding Russia to the original USSR borders is not living by the rule of law.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:57 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:08 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:15 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:09 am
No.

Bone Spurs should get off his knees in front of Vlad.

Keep it at G 7.
When did you serve in the military?
Hi Annie........I hope you are enjoying the last third of summer in your beautiful corner of America.

When I was 18, and after my two older brothers came back from America's unholy debacle in Vietnam, my patriot father said that I would NEVER have to, NOR SHOULD I, serve in a military that would do what we did in Vietnam.

I remember when my brothers came back......with awful PTSD.....they said that they "dirtied" their souls by serving in Vietnam.

Brookie patriots will no longer allow themselves to be fodder for America filthy leaders......Vietnam turned out to be the line in the sand........

The Cheney/Rumsfeld criminal debacle in Iraq reiterated our resolve that my sons would NEVER serve in America's military.....and now with six grandchildren, I have to be very watchful to make sure that they too, will stay home.

Any other questions, my "family attacking scumbag?"

Okay so you come from a Family of cowards. Doesn't surprise me a bit.
lol.....

Annie, thank you for capitalizing the word "Family".....unnecessary, but La Famiglia Brook certainly does deserve the respect like any other INTACT family.

1 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:01 am

Scooter wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:38 am
So BrookeBackMoron admits that he is a coward punk loser...

Nothing new there.

Well, Oedi.....we all can't be internet tough guys like you.

Internet tough guys......ooooooooooooo.....scary!!!!!!

lol.
1 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:11 am

"...The Cheney/Rumsfeld criminal debacle in Iraq reiterated our resolve that my sons would NEVER serve in America's military.....and now with six grandchildren, I have to be very watchful to make sure that they too, will stay home...."

Takes one hell of a set of macaroons to turn around and ridicule somebody else for using a valid medical reason to stay out of the military
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:17 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:11 am
"...The Cheney/Rumsfeld criminal debacle in Iraq reiterated our resolve that my sons would NEVER serve in America's military.....and now with six grandchildren, I have to be very watchful to make sure that they too, will stay home...."

Takes one hell of a set of macaroons to turn around and ridicule somebody else for using a valid medical reason to stay out of the military
Indeed.

btw, my brother, who "dirtied" his Christian soul by serving his country in Vietnam, said he has as much respect for those who avoided service in Vietnam as he does for his buddies who were killed in front of him in Vietnam.

May God help to heal all who answered the call to serve our country.
2 x