Berkeley:Manholes Are Now Maintenance Holes

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
psk836
Rock Star
Posts: 14924
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Berkeley:Manholes Are Now Maintenance Holes

Post by psk836 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 pm

1 x

Antisteroidforce
Majesty
Posts: 5459
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am

Re: Berkeley:Manholes Are Now Maintenance Holes

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:49 pm

This is a cancer that needs to cured.
There can be no place for this garbage in America and those peddling it.
1 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6173
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Berkeley:Manholes Are Now Maintenance Holes

Post by lust4beer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:22 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 pm
Because they’re assholes.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-towns ... -language/
Why do you care?
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Majesty
Posts: 5618
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: Berkeley:Manholes Are Now Maintenance Holes

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:30 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 pm
Because they’re assholes.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-towns ... -language/
Well I fully support women doing "their fair share" of the damned maintenance.

If Becky Lynch can be "The Man" In WWE (not WWF like that low thinker goon Donald Treadwell calls it) then a "manhole can be a maintenance hole"

Or whatever.
0 x

User avatar
psk836
Rock Star
Posts: 14924
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Berkeley:Manholes Are Now Maintenance Holes

Post by psk836 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:33 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:22 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 pm
Because they’re assholes.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-towns ... -language/
Why do you care?
Why do you care that I care?
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6173
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: Berkeley:Manholes Are Now Maintenance Holes

Post by lust4beer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:37 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:30 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:45 pm
Because they’re assholes.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-towns ... -language/
Well I fully support women doing "their fair share" of the damned maintenance.

If Becky Lynch can be "The Man" In WWE (not WWF like that low thinker goon Donald Treadwell calls it) then a "manhole can be a maintenance hole"

Or whatever.
Oh
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

Post Reply