If Trumplicans walked the walk

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
DallasDimeBags
Majesty

Re: If Trumplicans walked the walk

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:40 am
Hillary would be President right now. They all would have left rather than spend 8 year complaining about this country under Obama. Trumplicans don't hold themselves to the same standards they hold others too.
DO you remember when all those well known "conservatives" made a point of telling the media how they would move from this country if Hilly got elected? <G>
0 x

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:41 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Hillary would be President right now. They all would have left rather than spend 8 year complaining about this country under Obama. Trumplicans don't hold themselves to the same standards they hold others too.
DO you remember when all those well known "conservatives" made a point of telling the media how they would move from this country if Hilly got elected? <G>
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:41 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
:handshake:
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

KC_
Serene Highness

Post by KC_ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:26 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:24 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:12 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:02 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:50 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:01 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:52 am

Lol you and he are far from identical.
Not on social issues we aren't. Don't try to change the context of the statement. Very dishonest of you.
Ah the you are “very dishonest “ schtick. Lol it isn’t true and don’t take things so seriously. :lo2l:
Resorting to just repeating what I say to you is a juvenile tactic. If it's not true then list the differences between us on social issues. I look forward to this list.
Your statement didn’t say “on social issues “ . You moved the goal posts then called me very dishonest. Secondly it’s up to you to make the case on social issues. Funny stuff in any case. :lo2l:
Really? "We agree on most social issues."

You said, "it isn't true." It's not up to me to prove your statement true.
I said you were far from identical. I didn’t limit it to social issues. You wrote.

“You're trying to avoid the issue that we are nearly identical right now and you call me an "SJW" while admitting you wouldn't call him that.”

You forgot to put in “on social issues “. No there are many differences between the two of you.

You still haven’t even made the case for social issues.
Yeah, I didn't say we were identical. I said, "We agree on most social issues." So...non sequitur or straw man.

I had established that I was talking about our positions on social issues. How did you lose context so quickly?

I don't need to. He's been commenting on my posts and it's clear we are very much alike...on social issues (I'll keep adding that so you don't lose context again). You said we aren't so feel free to list the differences.
I went by what you actually wrote not by what you were trying to say or thought you said but didn’t. It’s not my fault you are vague and imprecise.

I said you were far from identical period . I didn’t qualify it. If you can’t even make your case on social issues I understand.
I had just written, "We agree on most social issues."

I never said we were identical. It's a non sequitur or a straw man.

You're just rabbit holing this to get away from the fact that you call me an "SJW" but won't call him that for having nearly the same social positions.
That’s not true. I am just rabbit holing for the entertainment value of it. I couldn’t do it without your help. :lo2l:
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

Evil

Post by Evil » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:48 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:01 pm

Not on social issues we aren't. Don't try to change the context of the statement. Very dishonest of you.
Ah the you are “very dishonest “ schtick. Lol it isn’t true and don’t take things so seriously. :lo2l:
Resorting to just repeating what I say to you is a juvenile tactic. If it's not true then list the differences between us on social issues. I look forward to this list.
Your statement didn’t say “on social issues “ . You moved the goal posts then called me very dishonest. Secondly it’s up to you to make the case on social issues. Funny stuff in any case. :lo2l:

I said you were far from identical. I didn’t limit it to social issues. You wrote.

“You're trying to avoid the issue that we are nearly identical right now and you call me an "SJW" while admitting you wouldn't call him that.”

You forgot to put in “on social issues “. No there are many differences between the two of you.

Yeah, I didn't say we were identical. I said, "We agree on most social issues." So...non sequitur or straw man.

I had established that I was talking about our positions on social issues. How did you lose context so quickly?

I don't need to. He's been commenting on my posts and it's clear we are very much alike...on social issues (I'll keep adding that so you don't lose context again). You said we aren't so feel free to list the differences.
I went by what you actually wrote not by what you were trying to say or thought you said but didn’t. It’s not my fault you are vague and imprecise.

I said you were far from identical period . I didn’t qualify it. If you can’t even make your case on social issues I understand.

You're just rabbit holing this to get away from the fact that you call me an "SJW" but won't call him that for having nearly the same social positions.
That’s not true. I am just rabbit holing for the entertainment value of it. I couldn’t do it without your help. :lo2l:
False. You'd just do it with someone else. You're slutty like that. :lo2l:
1 x

KC_
Serene Highness

Post by KC_ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:48 pm
KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

False. You'd just do it with someone else. You're slutty like that. :lo2l:
Never.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by psk836 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:42 pm

At a certain point taking advantage of an obsessive compulsive internet poster becomes borderline abuse.
0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:57 pm

He thinks he's being taken advantage of. :lo2l:
0 x

KC_
Serene Highness

Post by KC_ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:35 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:42 pm
At a certain point taking advantage of an obsessive compulsive internet poster becomes borderline abuse.
I will ease up on him. I should know better.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

Evil

Post by Evil » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:50 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:35 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:42 pm
I will ease up on him. I should know better.
If you make it any easier I'm going to start feeling guilty
0 x