CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 21983
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:30 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:19 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:08 pm
https://wgntv.com/2019/07/10/california ... illegally/

They expect it to cost about $100 million per year. Now watch it go!
Check out how nobrain keeps on defending everything liberal.

He denies that illegals will take advantage of our healthcare.
I"m not denying anything. I am curious as to how you see illegals taking advantage of our healthcare.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 44318
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by Evil » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:30 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:08 pm
https://wgntv.com/2019/07/10/california ... illegally/

They expect it to cost about $100 million per year. Now watch it go!
The great experiment with 50 different labs.
I'm sure you'll be keeping us up to date on how it works out...even if it's successful. :lo2l:
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

User avatar
donttreadonme
Rock Star
Posts: 13925
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:39 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:08 pm
https://wgntv.com/2019/07/10/california ... illegally/

They expect it to cost about $100 million per year. Now watch it go!
Wouldn't it be nice if their employers gave them health insurance, Pissy?
1 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16674
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by psk836 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:20 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:19 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:08 pm
https://wgntv.com/2019/07/10/california ... illegally/

They expect it to cost about $100 million per year. Now watch it go!
Why stop there. Why not provide it to Mexico as well?
He is.
1 x

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 44318
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by Evil » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:40 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:20 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:19 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:08 pm
https://wgntv.com/2019/07/10/california ... illegally/

They expect it to cost about $100 million per year. Now watch it go!
Why stop there. Why not provide it to Mexico as well?
He is.
They aren't. So you're opposed to this?
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16674
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by psk836 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:32 pm

I would give our congress, every employer and every illegal alien in our country notice that in 18 months we are going to fully enforce federal law. I would cut off access to public schools, welfare and food stamps and of course taxpayer subsidized healthcare.

Maybe if somebody got serious about the issue something would get done about the issue. Expand legal immigration if that is what is appropriate. Expand temporary work visas if that is what we need. Anybody who is here legally and paying taxes into the system should then be entitled to the benefits that that system generates.

But that’s just me.
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 21983
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:39 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:32 pm
I would give our congress, every employer and every illegal alien in our country notice that in 18 months we are going to fully enforce federal law. I would cut off access to public schools, welfare and food stamps and of course taxpayer subsidized healthcare.

Maybe if somebody got serious about the issue something would get done about the issue. Expand legal immigration if that is what is appropriate. Expand temporary work visas if that is what we need. Anybody who is here legally and paying taxes into the system should then be entitled to the benefits that that system generates.

But that’s just me.
Why don't you just deport them? Round them up, all 10 million, and deport them.

How about any illegal who's paying taxes gets a green card? And include their families.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16674
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by psk836 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:08 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:39 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:32 pm
I would give our congress, every employer and every illegal alien in our country notice that in 18 months we are going to fully enforce federal law. I would cut off access to public schools, welfare and food stamps and of course taxpayer subsidized healthcare.

Maybe if somebody got serious about the issue something would get done about the issue. Expand legal immigration if that is what is appropriate. Expand temporary work visas if that is what we need. Anybody who is here legally and paying taxes into the system should then be entitled to the benefits that that system generates.

But that’s just me.
Why don't you just deport them? Round them up, all 10 million, and deport them.

How about any illegal who's paying taxes gets a green card? And include their families.
I wouldn't have to deport them.

If they cannot work, cannot go to school, cannot tap the system, then there is nothing for them here. And if employers get caught with them on the payroll they are subject to actual penalties.

Illegals have broken the law and essentially jumped the line ahead of legal immigrants. So, no.
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 21983
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by nolaxride » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:46 am

psk836 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:08 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:39 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:32 pm
I would give our congress, every employer and every illegal alien in our country notice that in 18 months we are going to fully enforce federal law. I would cut off access to public schools, welfare and food stamps and of course taxpayer subsidized healthcare.

Maybe if somebody got serious about the issue something would get done about the issue. Expand legal immigration if that is what is appropriate. Expand temporary work visas if that is what we need. Anybody who is here legally and paying taxes into the system should then be entitled to the benefits that that system generates.

But that’s just me.
Why don't you just deport them? Round them up, all 10 million, and deport them.

How about any illegal who's paying taxes gets a green card? And include their families.
I wouldn't have to deport them.

If they cannot work, cannot go to school, cannot tap the system, then there is nothing for them here. And if employers get caught with them on the payroll they are subject to actual penalties.

Illegals have broken the law and essentially jumped the line ahead of legal immigrants. So, no.
Curious logic. So if an illegal is supported by their community, costing the US nothing, you wouldn't deport them? And if they are working and paying taxes?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 44318
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: CA Gov. Signs Bill Giving Taxpayer Funded Healthcare To Illegals

Post by Evil » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:44 am

psk836 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:32 pm
I would give our congress, every employer and every illegal alien in our country notice that in 18 months we are going to fully enforce federal law. I would cut off access to public schools, welfare and food stamps and of course taxpayer subsidized healthcare.

Maybe if somebody got serious about the issue something would get done about the issue. Expand legal immigration if that is what is appropriate. Expand temporary work visas if that is what we need. Anybody who is here legally and paying taxes into the system should then be entitled to the benefits that that system generates.

But that’s just me.
The question was, do you not support CA doing this under the current conditions?
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

Post Reply