It's Come To This, San Francisco

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15823
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by psk836 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 am

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... and-manila

"When Leilani Farha paid a visit to San Francisco in January, she knew the grim reputation of the city’s homeless encampments. In her four years as the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Adequate Housing, Farha has visited the slums of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, and Manila. The crisis in San Francisco, she said, is comparable to these conditions."

"San Francisco is the nation’s leader in property crime. Burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and vandalism are included under this ugly umbrella. The rate of car break-ins is particularly striking: in 2017 over 30,000 reports were filed, and the current average is 51 per day. Other low-level offenses, including drug dealing, street harassment, encampments, indecent exposure, public intoxication, simple assault, and disorderly conduct are also rampant."
2 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8994
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by Pete » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:53 am

who is in charge over there?
1 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

User avatar
KC_
Serene Highness
Posts: 8290
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by KC_ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:32 am

Pete wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:53 am
who is in charge over there?
No one.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
Lily
Nobility
Posts: 1361
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by Lily » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 am

psk836 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 am
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... and-manila

"When Leilani Farha paid a visit to San Francisco in January, she knew the grim reputation of the city’s homeless encampments. In her four years as the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Adequate Housing, Farha has visited the slums of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, and Manila. The crisis in San Francisco, she said, is comparable to these conditions."

"San Francisco is the nation’s leader in property crime. Burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and vandalism are included under this ugly umbrella. The rate of car break-ins is particularly striking: in 2017 over 30,000 reports were filed, and the current average is 51 per day. Other low-level offenses, including drug dealing, street harassment, encampments, indecent exposure, public intoxication, simple assault, and disorderly conduct are also rampant."
Oh stop! Bewwyboi just creamed his panties.
1 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5874
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:19 am

Lily wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 am
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... and-manila

"When Leilani Farha paid a visit to San Francisco in January, she knew the grim reputation of the city’s homeless encampments. In her four years as the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Adequate Housing, Farha has visited the slums of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, and Manila. The crisis in San Francisco, she said, is comparable to these conditions."

"San Francisco is the nation’s leader in property crime. Burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and vandalism are included under this ugly umbrella. The rate of car break-ins is particularly striking: in 2017 over 30,000 reports were filed, and the current average is 51 per day. Other low-level offenses, including drug dealing, street harassment, encampments, indecent exposure, public intoxication, simple assault, and disorderly conduct are also rampant."
Oh stop! Bewwyboi just creamed his panties.
What a vulgar post but then look who posted it - The Board expert on whores.
1 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43332
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 pm

Lily wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 am
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... and-manila

"When Leilani Farha paid a visit to San Francisco in January, she knew the grim reputation of the city’s homeless encampments. In her four years as the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Adequate Housing, Farha has visited the slums of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, and Manila. The crisis in San Francisco, she said, is comparable to these conditions."

"San Francisco is the nation’s leader in property crime. Burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and vandalism are included under this ugly umbrella. The rate of car break-ins is particularly striking: in 2017 over 30,000 reports were filed, and the current average is 51 per day. Other low-level offenses, including drug dealing, street harassment, encampments, indecent exposure, public intoxication, simple assault, and disorderly conduct are also rampant."
Oh stop! Bewwyboi just creamed his panties.
Why? I don't live there. I'm glad it's like that there
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43332
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:47 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:19 am
Lily wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:12 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 am
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... and-manila

"When Leilani Farha paid a visit to San Francisco in January, she knew the grim reputation of the city’s homeless encampments. In her four years as the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Adequate Housing, Farha has visited the slums of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, and Manila. The crisis in San Francisco, she said, is comparable to these conditions."

"San Francisco is the nation’s leader in property crime. Burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and vandalism are included under this ugly umbrella. The rate of car break-ins is particularly striking: in 2017 over 30,000 reports were filed, and the current average is 51 per day. Other low-level offenses, including drug dealing, street harassment, encampments, indecent exposure, public intoxication, simple assault, and disorderly conduct are also rampant."
Oh stop! Bewwyboi just creamed his panties.
What a vulgar post but then look who posted it - The Board expert on whores.
Truck-stop Lily
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 21301
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:37 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:51 am
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... and-manila

"When Leilani Farha paid a visit to San Francisco in January, she knew the grim reputation of the city’s homeless encampments. In her four years as the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Adequate Housing, Farha has visited the slums of Mumbai, Delhi, Mexico City, Jarkarta, and Manila. The crisis in San Francisco, she said, is comparable to these conditions."

"San Francisco is the nation’s leader in property crime. Burglary, larceny, shoplifting, and vandalism are included under this ugly umbrella. The rate of car break-ins is particularly striking: in 2017 over 30,000 reports were filed, and the current average is 51 per day. Other low-level offenses, including drug dealing, street harassment, encampments, indecent exposure, public intoxication, simple assault, and disorderly conduct are also rampant."
Would you be surprised to hear that FBI crime stats don't support Farha's claim? Frisco is not even in the top 5.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8994
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by Pete » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:41 pm

0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 21301
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: It's Come To This, San Francisco

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:48 pm

And still not number one...
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply