The worst response to a rape accusation?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Re: The worst response to a rape accusation?

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:34 pm
Scooter wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:28 pm
Trump never bragged about sexually assaulting anyone, you braindead LIBERAL maggotfck. Saying "You can grab them by the puzzzie" isn't admitting to anything, nor is it any sort of sexual assault.

Any NON LIBERAL would know that, but since you ARE a MAGGOT LIBERAL, incapable of your own thought, of course you're going to spew what your Liberal handlers tell you to spew.
Why didn't you include the entire quote?

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the $%#$@#. You can do anything."
THEY LET YOU DO IT....

And again, maggot:

Trump never bragged about sexually assaulting anyone, you braindead LIBERAL maggotfck. Saying "You can grab them by the puzzzie" isn't admitting to anything, nor is it any sort of sexual assault.

Any NON LIBERAL would know that, but since you ARE a MAGGOT LIBERAL, incapable of your own thought, of course you're going to spew what your Liberal handlers tell you to spew.

:finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:38 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the $%#$@#. You can do anything."

Decent people don't condone sexual assault, lying, cheating, or stealing. Why do you?
Was he a star?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:42 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:38 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Decent people don't condone sexual assault, lying, cheating, or stealing. Why do you?
Was he a star?

I wonder when nobrains balls are gonna drop, and he can finally admit he's a moron Liberal. Pretty fkng pathetic that he has to lie to himself about it...
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 pm

Scooter wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:35 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:

THEY LET YOU DO IT....

And again, maggot:

What part of "I don't even wait"... didn't you understand...
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 pm

Scooter wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:38 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Was he a star?

I wonder when nobrains balls are gonna drop, and he can finally admit he's a moron Liberal. Pretty fkng pathetic that he has to lie to himself about it...
Evil would know, probably has them on his chin.

I wonder if Pete hired him to do that to stir up the board to get more activity or something.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:02 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 pm
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:

THEY LET YOU DO IT....

And again, maggot:

What part of the next word, "And", didn't you understand?
0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:43 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 pm
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:

THEY LET YOU DO IT....

And again, maggot:

STFU Libt.ardo...

0 x

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:48 pm

Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Scooter wrote:

THEY LET YOU DO IT....

And again, maggot:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the $%#$@#. You can do anything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/d ... cript.html
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface: