The worst response to a rape accusation?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: The worst response to a rape accusation?

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:03 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:00 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:55 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:48 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:46 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:31 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:29 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:45 am
"She's not my type."

the media has mostly ignored the story, but we sure do hear about it if Biden stands too close to someone.
It's where his hands are is the problem not what type she is. Are you really that stupid?
You want to try that first sentence again, Sheriff?

So you're okay with "she's not my type," but hands on shoulders is a problema
I'm not a Sheriff but you sure are a son-of-a-b****.
Okay. Now back to the topic. Do you feel that "she's not my type" is a good response to a rape accusation?
I have no other topic to discuss with you. I have never been raped and it seems that the President has never been tried for rape however it does make you a typical politically influenced liar.
Has Bill Clinton every been tried for rape? You often refer to him as a rapist. I'm not even saying Trump is a rapist. I'm just asking if the "shes not my type" is really a good response to such an allegation. You don't want to say and I understand why. Now call me some more names.
You understand nothing but claim to know everything. Enjoy your stupidity Evil but it is an empty dark world that you have chosen.
I've never claimed to know everything. Why do you have to lie? All I asked was do you think "she's not my type" is a good response to a rape accusation. Do you suppose there will ever be a day where you can discuss topics rather than spend your time attacking people?
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:08 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:03 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
"She's not my type."

the media has mostly ignored the story, but we sure do hear about it if Biden stands too close to someone.
It's where his hands are is the problem not what type she is. Are you really that stupid?

Okay. Now back to the topic. Do you feel that "she's not my type" is a good response to a rape accusation?
I have no other topic to discuss with you. I have never been raped and it seems that the President has never been tried for rape however it does make you a typical politically influenced liar.
Has Bill Clinton every been tried for rape? You often refer to him as a rapist. I'm not even saying Trump is a rapist. I'm just asking if the "shes not my type" is really a good response to such an allegation. You don't want to say and I understand why. Now call me some more names.
You understand nothing but claim to know everything. Enjoy your stupidity Evil but it is an empty dark world that you have chosen.
I've never claimed to know everything. Why do you have to lie? All I asked was do you think "she's not my type" is a good response to a rape accusation. Do you suppose there will ever be a day where you can discuss topics rather than spend your time attacking people?
Gee you are getting closer an closer to realizing it is you that I don't want to discuss anything with and hopefully get rid of your attacks on me just to return the favor.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:11 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
"She's not my type."

Gee you are getting closer an closer to realizing it is you that I don't want to discuss anything with and hopefully get rid of your attacks on me just to return the favor.
You don't discuss anything with anyone. You just suck up to righty men and attack lefties. I don't attack you. I've been civil to you for quite some time now. You, on the other hand, have not been civil to me.

So is "she's not my type" a good response to a rape accusation?
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:15 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:11 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

You don't discuss anything with anyone. You just suck up to righty men and attack lefties. I don't attack you. I've been civil to you for quite some time now. You, on the other hand, have not been civil to me.

You only attack and never discuss. However you get close because you are disgusting.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:16 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:11 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

You only attack and never discuss. However you get close because you are disgusting.
No, that's not true. I don't know what that last sentence means.

0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:29 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
"She's not my type."

Poor crybaby EConTerdo...
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:42 pm

TRump’s “she’s not my type” to sexually assault implies that there IS a “type” he likes to sexually assault.

After all, he’s publicly bragged of it.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:50 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
"She's not my type."

Do you prefer "Monitor" over "Sheriff?"

Seriously, Annie....don't you realize how stupid you look to others when you incessantly look for the typos and errors of others?

.....and I have also noticed that you only correct the mistakes of those with whom you disagree.

Why do you act like such a fool on this board?
1 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
"She's not my type."

President Bone Spurs is an embarrassment to thinking Americans.....including many who actually voted for him.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:54 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
"She's not my type."

President Bone Spurs is an embarrassment to thinking Americans.....including many who actually voted for him.
Let's just hope it's enough of those that voted for him. We need to turn the page on this disaster.
1 x