The worst response to a rape accusation?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
KC_
Serene Highness

Re: The worst response to a rape accusation?

Post by KC_ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:45 am
"She's not my type."

the media has mostly ignored the story, but we sure do hear about it if Biden stands too close to someone.
Type preference is frequently a factor in sexual assault. I don’t know if that was what he was trying to say.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:07 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:42 pm
TRump’s “she’s not my type” to sexually assault implies that there IS a “type” he likes to sexually assault.

After all, he’s publicly bragged of it.
How many women did Bill Clinton rape?
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:30 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:11 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:03 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:00 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:55 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:48 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:46 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:31 am

You want to try that first sentence again, Sheriff?

So you're okay with "she's not my type," but hands on shoulders is a problema
I'm not a Sheriff but you sure are a son-of-a-b****.
Okay. Now back to the topic. Do you feel that "she's not my type" is a good response to a rape accusation?
I have no other topic to discuss with you. I have never been raped and it seems that the President has never been tried for rape however it does make you a typical politically influenced liar.
Has Bill Clinton every been tried for rape? You often refer to him as a rapist. I'm not even saying Trump is a rapist. I'm just asking if the "shes not my type" is really a good response to such an allegation. You don't want to say and I understand why. Now call me some more names.
You understand nothing but claim to know everything. Enjoy your stupidity Evil but it is an empty dark world that you have chosen.
I've never claimed to know everything. Why do you have to lie? All I asked was do you think "she's not my type" is a good response to a rape accusation. Do you suppose there will ever be a day where you can discuss topics rather than spend your time attacking people?
Gee you are getting closer an closer to realizing it is you that I don't want to discuss anything with and hopefully get rid of your attacks on me just to return the favor.
You don't discuss anything with anyone. You just suck up to righty men and attack lefties. I don't attack you. I've been civil to you for quite some time now. You, on the other hand, have not been civil to me.

So is "she's not my type" a good response to a rape accusation?
You only attack and never discuss. However you get close because you are disgusting.
Evilconempire is a coward. Too afraid to debate me.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:35 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:30 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:11 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:03 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:00 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:55 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:48 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:46 am

I'm not a Sheriff but you sure are a son-of-a-b****.
Okay. Now back to the topic. Do you feel that "she's not my type" is a good response to a rape accusation?
I have no other topic to discuss with you. I have never been raped and it seems that the President has never been tried for rape however it does make you a typical politically influenced liar.
Has Bill Clinton every been tried for rape? You often refer to him as a rapist. I'm not even saying Trump is a rapist. I'm just asking if the "shes not my type" is really a good response to such an allegation. You don't want to say and I understand why. Now call me some more names.
You understand nothing but claim to know everything. Enjoy your stupidity Evil but it is an empty dark world that you have chosen.
I've never claimed to know everything. Why do you have to lie? All I asked was do you think "she's not my type" is a good response to a rape accusation. Do you suppose there will ever be a day where you can discuss topics rather than spend your time attacking people?
Gee you are getting closer an closer to realizing it is you that I don't want to discuss anything with and hopefully get rid of your attacks on me just to return the favor.
You don't discuss anything with anyone. You just suck up to righty men and attack lefties. I don't attack you. I've been civil to you for quite some time now. You, on the other hand, have not been civil to me.

So is "she's not my type" a good response to a rape accusation?
You only attack and never discuss. However you get close because you are disgusting.
Evilconempire is a coward. Too afraid to debate me.
He seems to feel he is something special and he is but I'd get thrown off the Board by printing it here.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:06 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:07 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
TRump’s “she’s not my type” to sexually assault implies that there IS a “type” he likes to sexually assault.

There's the equivocation game again. Clinton did it so its okay for Trump to do it.

let's take that to just one logical conclusion... Trump likes to lie and cheat. So it's okay for everyone to lie and cheat.

How's that world going to work?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:45 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:06 pm
Scooter wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

There's the equivocation game again. Clinton did it so its okay for Trump to do it.

let's take that to just one logical conclusion... Trump likes to lie and cheat. So it's okay for everyone to lie and cheat.

How's that world going to work?
For years that idiot has been saying, "no charges, no trial, no conviction." Funny how that has never been his position regarding Clinton.
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:26 pm

Fk off dickneck.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Scooter wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

How many women did Clinton brag about sexually assaulting?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Trump never bragged about sexually assaulting anyone, you braindead LIBERAL maggotfck. Saying "You can grab them by the puzzzie" isn't admitting to anything, nor is it any sort of sexual assault.

Any NON LIBERAL would know that, but since you ARE a MAGGOT LIBERAL, incapable of your own thought, of course you're going to spew what your Liberal handlers tell you to spew.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:34 pm

Scooter wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:28 pm
Trump never bragged about sexually assaulting anyone, you braindead LIBERAL maggotfck. Saying "You can grab them by the puzzzie" isn't admitting to anything, nor is it any sort of sexual assault.

Any NON LIBERAL would know that, but since you ARE a MAGGOT LIBERAL, incapable of your own thought, of course you're going to spew what your Liberal handlers tell you to spew.
Why didn't you include the entire quote?

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the $%#$@#. You can do anything."

Decent people don't condone sexual assault, lying, cheating, or stealing. Why do you?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius