Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:33 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:09 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:03 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm
Scooter wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:39 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:05 am

Not if they have bone spurs
Hey, dickneck:

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.
Funny that you don't mention this at ALL when sucking up to Biden. Again proving you ARE a bleeding heart LIBERAL.

Man up boy, admit it.
I did not realize that Biden had a family doctor concoct an excuse to keep him out of the service. But I do understand your point... Biden didn't go so Trump's bone spur excuse is good to go.

You do love to equivocate.
Equivocate? Gay!!!!

Why didn't obama serve? Oh that's right, they don't take Communists or people with terrorist connections.
Why are you equivocating? Trump didn't serve. His family doctor concocted some BS about bone spurs. Whether or not any other president served or didn't serve won't change that fact. Why do you keep wanting to compare Trump to Obama? Why not compare him to Bush?
yeah yeah yeah, service doesn't matter, remember your kind said that in 1992 when that azzhole clintoon ran?
Thanks for that great bit of hypocrisy.
You and ly'in and pathetic how you two twats defend your hero the great obama.
It's a too-fer. You're both entertaining and hypocritical, although that really is a distinction without a difference.
If America gets attacked, brokebackboy hopes none of our allies help us.

Of course you're twiddling your thumbs.
I don't believe I've ever heard him say that.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius