Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:11 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:56 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:37 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 pm
The ones who want war, are they the first ones in line at the recruiters offices?
Yes, unless they had sweet little brokebackboy for their teacher.

And yes. When I was in, I volunteered to go on contingencies.
When you were 4 years old?
Wrong.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

barrysoetoro

Re: Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:13 pm

Scooter wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:00 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:57 am
Scooter wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
The ones who want war, are they the first ones in line at the recruiters offices?
You do know that's not how America works, right FAKEVET?

Shut your stupid fkng face.
Are the ones wanting war going to volunteer to enlist?
Again, flubbaterd, this is AMERICA. People can support the war without enlisting.

I mean, let's put it this way. YOU are all for same-sex marriages. Using your "logic" you have to marry a woman to show your support. Right?

Beat it flubber.
Great SmackDown on dope.

I'll bet all the sexual harassment that goes on in the military is a result of people like her being in.

"Wah! those guys said a girl joke. I was okay with it, until I wasn't."
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Scooter wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:

Again, flubbaterd, this is AMERICA. People can support the war without enlisting.

I mean, let's put it this way. YOU are all for same-sex marriages. Using your "logic" you have to marry a woman to show your support. Right?

Beat it flubber.
Make me. I dare ya
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 pm
Scooter wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:

Beat it flubber.
Make me. I dare ya
What is this, high school? After school!
0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 pm
Scooter wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:

Beat it flubber.
Make me. I dare ya
I love how you ignored the meat of the post. You fkng coward loser... AGAIN:

0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Scooter wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:39 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:05 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Not if they have bone spurs
Hey, dickneck:

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.
Funny that you don't mention this at ALL when sucking up to Biden. Again proving you ARE a bleeding heart LIBERAL.

Man up boy, admit it.
I did not realize that Biden had a family doctor concoct an excuse to keep him out of the service. But I do understand your point... Biden didn't go so Trump's bone spur excuse is good to go.

You do love to equivocate.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:04 am

Fk off Libknt
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:13 am

Scooter wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:04 am
Fk off Libknt

Great debate style.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:19 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Hey, dickneck:

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

Funny that you don't mention this at ALL when sucking up to Biden. Again proving you ARE a bleeding heart LIBERAL.

Man up boy, admit it.
I did not realize that Biden had a family doctor concoct an excuse to keep him out of the service. But I do understand your point... Biden didn't go so Trump's bone spur excuse is good to go.

Equivocate? Gay!!!!

Why didn't obama serve? Oh that's right, they don't take Communists or people with terrorist connections.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:03 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:19 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:11 pm
Scooter wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Hey, dickneck:

Man up boy, admit it.

Equivocate? Gay!!!!

Why didn't obama serve? Oh that's right, they don't take Communists or people with terrorist connections.
Why are you equivocating? Trump didn't serve. His family doctor concocted some BS about bone spurs. Whether or not any other president served or didn't serve won't change that fact. Why do you keep wanting to compare Trump to Obama? Why not compare him to Bush?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius