Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:33 pm

What did you anti war liberals want him to do?

If Bill Clintoon attacked Bin Laden, 300 or so people could have been killed and you supported him calling it off.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

barrysoetoro

Re: Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:52 pm

Okay, case closed.

Liberals are not allowed to post anything regarding this topic since this was not answered.
0 x
...people in California would vote for a bowl of $#@% if it had “D” next to it. ~Rob Schneider

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: Still waiting for troll AIBAFS liberals to say what they wanted Trump to do about airstrike

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Make up his fing mind, and take responsibility for his decision.
1 x
stultitia meretur, non misericordia

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 pm

The ones who want war, are they the first ones in line at the recruiters offices?
2 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:21 pm
Make up his fing mind, and take responsibility for his decision.
He did, and he did. So STFU.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:37 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 pm
The ones who want war, are they the first ones in line at the recruiters offices?
Yes, unless they had sweet little brokebackboy for their teacher.

And yes. When I was in, I volunteered to go on contingencies.
0 x

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:46 pm

From what I get from their responses they want to side with their MASTER Iran over America!!

:angel:
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:05 am

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 pm
Not if they have bone spurs.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:22 am

I wonder why their Kenyan born BOY muslim Obama never served in the military or National guard or anything!! He had no excuse other than his hate for America and love for FILTHY muslim, and possibly GAY!! :mooning:

0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:08 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:22 am
I wonder why their Kenyan born BOY muslim Obama never served in the military or National guard or anything!! He had no excuse other than his hate for America and love for FILTHY muslim, and possibly GAY!! :mooning:

I wonder when you're going to prove he was a) born in kenya, and b) muslim.

You're also ignoring history. Nothing new there. But it is curious that you don't hold the president to the same standard. I guess he had no excuse other than his hate for America.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius