Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42031
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Lily wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:40 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:07 pm
Lily wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:24 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 am
People will fall for anything. Look who is president!! :winky:
Exactly, Lily. The same people who fell for Drump are falling for this cure for autism.

Drump is what happens when a minority elects a "president."
I studied autism while working on my Masters degree, and worked with several autistic kids in my 11 yrs of teaching. There is no solid scientific info on its cause at this time. It certainly affects parts of the brain, and no two autistic kids are identical. There's a great book written by a Japanese young man on his autism and what it's like for him. It's been translated into English... WHY I JUMP is the title. No mention of bleach!!!
You xxxx idiot teachers, you and brokebackboy! No wonder! Big trend in you two wack jobs.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

antifa
Courtier
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by antifa » Tue May 21, 2019 6:04 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:53 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:52 pm
Lily wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:40 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:07 pm
Lily wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:24 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 am
People will fall for anything. Look who is president!! :winky:
Exactly, Lily. The same people who fell for Drump are falling for this cure for autism.

Drump is what happens when a minority elects a "president."
I studied autism while working on my Masters degree, and worked with several autistic kids in my 11 yrs of teaching. There is no solid scientific info on its cause at this time. It certainly affects parts of the brain, and no two autistic kids are identical. There's a great book written by a Japanese young man on his autism and what it's like for him. It's been translated into English... WHY I JUMP is the title. No mention of bleach!!!
Psychologists are paid good money to prescribe pharmaceuticals to kids with different wiring in their brain. No one seems to care about that.
I'm guessing they aren't prescribing pharma grade bleach.
Any kid that is different is automatically given something to make them submit to authority. There is not that much difference between mensa and autism.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20821
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by nolaxride » Tue May 21, 2019 6:57 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:53 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:52 pm
Lily wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:40 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:07 pm
Lily wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:24 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 am
People will fall for anything. Look who is president!! :winky:
Exactly, Lily. The same people who fell for Drump are falling for this cure for autism.

Drump is what happens when a minority elects a "president."
I studied autism while working on my Masters degree, and worked with several autistic kids in my 11 yrs of teaching. There is no solid scientific info on its cause at this time. It certainly affects parts of the brain, and no two autistic kids are identical. There's a great book written by a Japanese young man on his autism and what it's like for him. It's been translated into English... WHY I JUMP is the title. No mention of bleach!!!
Psychologists are paid good money to prescribe pharmaceuticals to kids with different wiring in their brain. No one seems to care about that.
I'm guessing they aren't prescribing pharma grade bleach.
What do you idiots want President Trump to do?
How about he walks back the comments he's made about vaccines? How about he tweets that everyone should be vaccinated? How about he tweets that autism cannot be cured?

That, however, would require that he tell the truth, something to which he's adverse.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7718
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by Scooter » Tue May 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Funny thing there cockgobbler, nowhere in that link is Trump ever mentioned.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7718
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by Scooter » Tue May 21, 2019 8:05 pm

Oh NOW the Libfucklicraps Trump to tweet...
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42146
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by evilconempire » Tue May 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Oh NOW the Libfucklicraps Trump to tweet...
Scooter wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:11 pm
Someone get us a translator for that ghetto ape please.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20821
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by nolaxride » Tue May 21, 2019 10:04 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:04 pm
Funny thing there cockgobbler, nowhere in that link is Trump ever mentioned.
I guess you missed bewwie's question.

And I see you're still obsessed with homosexuality...
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42031
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 21, 2019 11:38 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:57 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:53 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:52 pm
Lily wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:40 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:07 pm
Lily wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:24 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:59 am
People will fall for anything. Look who is president!! :winky:
Exactly, Lily. The same people who fell for Drump are falling for this cure for autism.

Drump is what happens when a minority elects a "president."
I studied autism while working on my Masters degree, and worked with several autistic kids in my 11 yrs of teaching. There is no solid scientific info on its cause at this time. It certainly affects parts of the brain, and no two autistic kids are identical. There's a great book written by a Japanese young man on his autism and what it's like for him. It's been translated into English... WHY I JUMP is the title. No mention of bleach!!!
Psychologists are paid good money to prescribe pharmaceuticals to kids with different wiring in their brain. No one seems to care about that.
I'm guessing they aren't prescribing pharma grade bleach.
What do you idiots want President Trump to do?
How about he walks back the comments he's made about vaccines? How about he tweets that everyone should be vaccinated? How about he tweets that autism cannot be cured?

That, however, would require that he tell the truth, something to which he's adverse.
How about the shovel ready jobs and the summer of recovery your failed brown clown promised? Where were you??

Do you want Hilary for president? No? Then shut the #@%$ up.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42031
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 21, 2019 11:39 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 10:04 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:04 pm
Funny thing there cockgobbler, nowhere in that link is Trump ever mentioned.
I guess you missed bewwie's question.

And I see you're still obsessed with homosexuality...
nobrain altered another thread, I corrected it.

Pete?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 42031
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Drump goons have found a cure for autism.

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 21, 2019 11:39 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:24 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Oh NOW the Libfucklicraps Trump to tweet...
Scooter wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:11 pm
Someone get us a translator for that ghetto ape please.
Go play with your sex toy you piece of sh#t.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Post Reply