Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 41983
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 20, 2019 12:47 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:47 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:47 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:46 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:57 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:45 am
A GOP lawmaker used the phrase ‘consensual rape’ during abortion debate. He says he misspoke.

By Orion Donovan-Smith May 17 at 7:29 PM
A Republican Missouri legislator apologized Friday for using the phrase “consensual rape” during a debate over a new, restrictive antiabortion bill.

The 30-year veteran of the Cape Girardeau Police Department then touched on his experience handling rape cases.

“Let’s just say someone goes out and they’re raped or they’re sexually assaulted one night after a college party — because most of my rapes were not the gentleman jumping out of the bushes that nobody had ever met,” Hovis said. “That was one or two times out of a hundred. Most of them were date rapes or consensual rapes, which were all terrible.”
Pigs

All of them
Rah rah rah vote democrat. Raise taxes, more regulations, more welfare, more illegal aliens, more debt.
Compared to Trump, is more debt possible?
Your hero 0bama put more on the budget when he and the dems controlled it all. Spending causes deficits.
US federal debt stood at $22 trillion at the end of 2018, more than $2 trillion higher than when Trump took office. So much for his promise to eliminate the federal debt.
Didn't I just say 0bama & Co put all that on the budget?

You know, the guy you didn't even vote for.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
KC_
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7514
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by KC_ » Mon May 20, 2019 10:13 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:39 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:26 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:20 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:11 pm
Hillary evil Gary Johnson
Tax the rich YES YES NO
More regulations YES YES NO
Believes in global warming YES YES YES
Supports illegal immigration YES YES YES
Pro arming teachers NO NO YES
Pro gun control YES YES NO
Eliminate corporate tax NO NO YES
Trump policies growing economy NO NO YES

SOMEONE BUMP THIS SO EVIL SEES IT.
Why do you even bother with him when he has you on ignore ?
Now he sees it. That's the point.
He asks me to ignore him , I do. Then he calls me a hypocrite for pointing out , a long time ago, that he took you off ignore and then put you back on because I mocked him. Does this make any sense ?
I suggested you ignore me because you were whining about my posts. I called you a hypocrite for many reasons. The most recent reason was that you posted the message you get when someone you have on ignore posts after giving me a day's worth of grief for doing the same thing to Barry. You lies do not make any sense.
THIS IDIOT HAS HAD ME ON IGNORE FOR OVER A YEAR AND YOU'D THINK I'D BE LONG FORGOTTEN SINCE WE'VE HAD NO INTERACTION (EXCEPT WHEN HE DOES AT TIMES).
It is what it is . Every one else here interacts with you.
Brokeback boy doesn't.
It might have something to do with the 1,000 times you called him names , made fun of his family and disrespected him. :nesaitpas:
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5785
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon May 20, 2019 10:33 am

KC_ wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:13 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:39 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:26 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:20 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:11 pm
Hillary evil Gary Johnson
Tax the rich YES YES NO
More regulations YES YES NO
Believes in global warming YES YES YES
Supports illegal immigration YES YES YES
Pro arming teachers NO NO YES
Pro gun control YES YES NO
Eliminate corporate tax NO NO YES
Trump policies growing economy NO NO YES

SOMEONE BUMP THIS SO EVIL SEES IT.
Why do you even bother with him when he has you on ignore ?
Now he sees it. That's the point.
He asks me to ignore him , I do. Then he calls me a hypocrite for pointing out , a long time ago, that he took you off ignore and then put you back on because I mocked him. Does this make any sense ?
I suggested you ignore me because you were whining about my posts. I called you a hypocrite for many reasons. The most recent reason was that you posted the message you get when someone you have on ignore posts after giving me a day's worth of grief for doing the same thing to Barry. You lies do not make any sense.
THIS IDIOT HAS HAD ME ON IGNORE FOR OVER A YEAR AND YOU'D THINK I'D BE LONG FORGOTTEN SINCE WE'VE HAD NO INTERACTION (EXCEPT WHEN HE DOES AT TIMES).
It is what it is . Every one else here interacts with you.
Brokeback boy doesn't.
It might have something to do with the 1,000 times you called him names , made fun of his family and disrespected him. :nesaitpas:
Did you count all those 1000 times and can tell us how many years that counts up too. No matter how many years that is BB earned every one of those times.

will never cover the number of times he should be disrespected. He has no respect for anyone else.
0 x

User avatar
KC_
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7514
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by KC_ » Mon May 20, 2019 10:35 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:33 am
KC_ wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:13 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:39 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:26 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:20 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:11 pm
Hillary evil Gary Johnson
Tax the rich YES YES NO
More regulations YES YES NO
Believes in global warming YES YES YES
Supports illegal immigration YES YES YES
Pro arming teachers NO NO YES
Pro gun control YES YES NO
Eliminate corporate tax NO NO YES
Trump policies growing economy NO NO YES

SOMEONE BUMP THIS SO EVIL SEES IT.
Why do you even bother with him when he has you on ignore ?
Now he sees it. That's the point.
He asks me to ignore him , I do. Then he calls me a hypocrite for pointing out , a long time ago, that he took you off ignore and then put you back on because I mocked him. Does this make any sense ?
I suggested you ignore me because you were whining about my posts. I called you a hypocrite for many reasons. The most recent reason was that you posted the message you get when someone you have on ignore posts after giving me a day's worth of grief for doing the same thing to Barry. You lies do not make any sense.
THIS IDIOT HAS HAD ME ON IGNORE FOR OVER A YEAR AND YOU'D THINK I'D BE LONG FORGOTTEN SINCE WE'VE HAD NO INTERACTION (EXCEPT WHEN HE DOES AT TIMES).
It is what it is . Every one else here interacts with you.
Brokeback boy doesn't.
It might have something to do with the 1,000 times you called him names , made fun of his family and disrespected him. :nesaitpas:
Did you count all those 1000 times and can tell us how many years that counts up too. No matter how many years that is BB earned every one of those times.

will never cover the number of times he should be disrespected. He has no respect for anyone else.
That was an estimate. The actual number is probably much higher. He shows several posters here including me respect.
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5785
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon May 20, 2019 10:39 am

KC_ wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:35 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:33 am
KC_ wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:13 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:39 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:11 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:26 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:20 pm
KC_ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:18 pm


Why do you even bother with him when he has you on ignore ?
Now he sees it. That's the point.
He asks me to ignore him , I do. Then he calls me a hypocrite for pointing out , a long time ago, that he took you off ignore and then put you back on because I mocked him. Does this make any sense ?
I suggested you ignore me because you were whining about my posts. I called you a hypocrite for many reasons. The most recent reason was that you posted the message you get when someone you have on ignore posts after giving me a day's worth of grief for doing the same thing to Barry. You lies do not make any sense.
THIS IDIOT HAS HAD ME ON IGNORE FOR OVER A YEAR AND YOU'D THINK I'D BE LONG FORGOTTEN SINCE WE'VE HAD NO INTERACTION (EXCEPT WHEN HE DOES AT TIMES).
It is what it is . Every one else here interacts with you.
Brokeback boy doesn't.
It might have something to do with the 1,000 times you called him names , made fun of his family and disrespected him. :nesaitpas:
Did you count all those 1000 times and can tell us how many years that counts up too. No matter how many years that is BB earned every one of those times.

will never cover the number of times he should be disrespected. He has no respect for anyone else.
That was an estimate. The actual number is probably much higher. He shows several posters here including me respect.
You're fortunate because attacking your family is the way he handles personal differences.
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 11901
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon May 20, 2019 10:55 am

^^^ How...ironic. 🙄
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7701
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by Scooter » Mon May 20, 2019 10:57 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20802
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 20, 2019 11:08 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:47 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:47 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:05 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:47 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:46 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:57 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:45 am
A GOP lawmaker used the phrase ‘consensual rape’ during abortion debate. He says he misspoke.

By Orion Donovan-Smith May 17 at 7:29 PM
A Republican Missouri legislator apologized Friday for using the phrase “consensual rape” during a debate over a new, restrictive antiabortion bill.

The 30-year veteran of the Cape Girardeau Police Department then touched on his experience handling rape cases.

“Let’s just say someone goes out and they’re raped or they’re sexually assaulted one night after a college party — because most of my rapes were not the gentleman jumping out of the bushes that nobody had ever met,” Hovis said. “That was one or two times out of a hundred. Most of them were date rapes or consensual rapes, which were all terrible.”
Pigs

All of them
Rah rah rah vote democrat. Raise taxes, more regulations, more welfare, more illegal aliens, more debt.
Compared to Trump, is more debt possible?
Your hero 0bama put more on the budget when he and the dems controlled it all. Spending causes deficits.
US federal debt stood at $22 trillion at the end of 2018, more than $2 trillion higher than when Trump took office. So much for his promise to eliminate the federal debt.
Didn't I just say 0bama & Co put all that on the budget?

You know, the guy you didn't even vote for.
You did. And you're wrong.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones ... 190e4e49d1
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34403
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:32 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:45 am
A GOP lawmaker used the phrase ‘consensual rape’ during abortion debate. He says he misspoke.

By Orion Donovan-Smith May 17 at 7:29 PM
A Republican Missouri legislator apologized Friday for using the phrase “consensual rape” during a debate over a new, restrictive antiabortion bill.

The 30-year veteran of the Cape Girardeau Police Department then touched on his experience handling rape cases.

“Let’s just say someone goes out and they’re raped or they’re sexually assaulted one night after a college party — because most of my rapes were not the gentleman jumping out of the bushes that nobody had ever met,” Hovis said. “That was one or two times out of a hundred. Most of them were date rapes or consensual rapes, which were all terrible.”

barry Obama needs to move back to his BIRTH country Kenya!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 20802
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Only a Trumplican could come up with this

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 20, 2019 7:49 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:32 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 11:45 am
A GOP lawmaker used the phrase ‘consensual rape’ during abortion debate. He says he misspoke.

By Orion Donovan-Smith May 17 at 7:29 PM
A Republican Missouri legislator apologized Friday for using the phrase “consensual rape” during a debate over a new, restrictive antiabortion bill.

The 30-year veteran of the Cape Girardeau Police Department then touched on his experience handling rape cases.

“Let’s just say someone goes out and they’re raped or they’re sexually assaulted one night after a college party — because most of my rapes were not the gentleman jumping out of the bushes that nobody had ever met,” Hovis said. “That was one or two times out of a hundred. Most of them were date rapes or consensual rapes, which were all terrible.”

barry Obama needs to move back to his BIRTH country Kenya!!

:angel:
Are you going to provide proof that he was born in Kenya?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply