Flynn told Mueller that people tied to Trump and Congress tried to obstruct probe

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Re: Flynn told Mueller that people tied to Trump and Congress tried to obstruct probe

Post by Scooter » Fri May 17, 2019 1:37 pm

And still, to this day, NO obstruction charges.

Tell me StoopiePoopie, why weren't you this vigorous in pushing charges for Hillary Clinton? After all, there is MOUNTAINS of proof she obstructed justice and used an illegal email server to send and receive classified material on.

Don't be a coward and run off, or spew some more stupid incoherent babble. MAN UP...
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Flynn told Mueller that people tied to Trump and Congress tried to obstruct probe

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Scooter wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Tell me StoopiePoopie, why weren't you this vigorous in pushing charges for Hillary Clinton? After all, there is MOUNTAINS of proof she obstructed justice and used an illegal email server to send and receive classified material on.

Don't be a coward and run off, or spew some more stupid incoherent babble. MAN UP...
So Trumpie is innocent because no charges have been filed, but that same standard doesn't apply to Hillary. Hey, what do you think Mueller was referencing about the OLC opinion? Was it about not being able to indict a sitting President? What do you think he meant about Congress taking the matter up? Could it have been about impeachment for obstruction? I ask these questions knowing full-well you didn't read the report and have no idea what I'm talking about because it wasn't in your talking points memo.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Fri May 17, 2019 5:34 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:30 am
Your coup failed little agitator.
But keep running with it right up to 2020.

Calling Mr. Barr.....
Oh Mr. Barr...
>>Calling Mr. Barr.....
Oh Mr. Barr...>>

Are you rubbing one out thinking of Barr?

Creepy
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

stuporstitionist
Imperial Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Mon May 20, 2019 7:10 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:18 am
The President provided everything that Mueller requested.
Really?

Care to retract?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 am

Scooter wrote:

Just as I have predicted, he ran off like a punk coward.

:finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Mon May 20, 2019 10:57 am

Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times

In the three hours-plus that Hillary Clinton spoke with FBI investigators about her private email server on July 2, she cited more than three-dozen things that she could not recall.

Among them were things such as specific emails that perhaps nobody could be expected to remember years later, but Clinton also said she had no recollection of several key moments when it came to her email server, including briefings on how to handle classified information and key conversations about her server.

In at least one case, according to documents released Friday by the FBI, Clinton said she could not recall every briefing she had received after a 2012 concussion, which later led to a blood clot in her head.

"Clinton stated she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from [the] State [Department] during the transition out of her role as secretary of state in 2013," the report says. "However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot. Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received."

Among the other things Clinton could "not recall" or "did not remember," according to the summary of her interview with the FBI:

A briefing or training given by the State Department on the retention of federal records or handling of classified information

How often she used her Original Classification Authority (OCA) or any training or guidance that State Department provided on that

Any specific briefing on handling classified information associated with Special Access Programs (SAP)

A specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike

Why the State Department was unable to provide her with a secure BlackBerry

Receiving any emails she thought didn't belong on an unclassified system

Receiving guidance from the State Department about the email policies contained in the Foreign Affairs Manual

Specifically which aides had access to her BlackBerry and email accounts

The compromise of State Department employees' Gmail accounts

Never using an iPad mini until after her time as secretary of state

Receiving any Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests related to her email

Who advised her to change her email address after Sidney Blumenthal's email account was compromised in 2013

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... ddaaa4fa82
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue May 21, 2019 3:30 pm

Scooter wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 am
Scooter wrote:

Just as I have predicted, he ran off like a punk coward.

:finger: :finger: :finger:
Can't indict a sitting President. He has to be impeached first. Establishment Pelosi lacks the nards to do it.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue May 21, 2019 3:31 pm

Scooter wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:57 am
Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times

In the three hours-plus that Hillary Clinton spoke with FBI investigators about her private email server on July 2, she cited more than three-dozen things that she could not recall.

Among them were things such as specific emails that perhaps nobody could be expected to remember years later, but Clinton also said she had no recollection of several key moments when it came to her email server, including briefings on how to handle classified information and key conversations about her server.

In at least one case, according to documents released Friday by the FBI, Clinton said she could not recall every briefing she had received after a 2012 concussion, which later led to a blood clot in her head.

"Clinton stated she received no instructions or direction regarding the preservation or production of records from [the] State [Department] during the transition out of her role as secretary of state in 2013," the report says. "However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot. Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received."

Among the other things Clinton could "not recall" or "did not remember," according to the summary of her interview with the FBI:

A briefing or training given by the State Department on the retention of federal records or handling of classified information

How often she used her Original Classification Authority (OCA) or any training or guidance that State Department provided on that

Any specific briefing on handling classified information associated with Special Access Programs (SAP)

A specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike

Why the State Department was unable to provide her with a secure BlackBerry

Receiving any emails she thought didn't belong on an unclassified system

Receiving guidance from the State Department about the email policies contained in the Foreign Affairs Manual

Specifically which aides had access to her BlackBerry and email accounts

The compromise of State Department employees' Gmail accounts

Never using an iPad mini until after her time as secretary of state

Receiving any Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests related to her email

Who advised her to change her email address after Sidney Blumenthal's email account was compromised in 2013

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... ddaaa4fa82
0 x