When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 06, 2019 10:17 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:15 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?

God Bless America.;
You stupid pos, that IDIOT's Dept of Energy made energy costs skyrocket!!!!! And because of IDIOTS like you we can't drill our own godam oil!!!

Would a moral man hang out with terrorists and dictators??? I have no idea why KC can stand a dumb fck like you.

REMEMBER THE HOSTAGE CRISIS, DUMBASS???????
You and history have a strained relationship. The overthrow of the Shah, long before hostages were taken, cut back the amount of exported oil. You also forget that in the 70s and 80s, the US regulated both prices and supply levels. And while you can lay partial blame on the DOE for the crisis (which had nothing to do with drilling regulations), it was also the DOE who promoted nuclear power.
CAN'T THAT IDIOT BB ANSWER FOR HIMSELF???? BUTT OUT!!!
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 06, 2019 10:19 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:17 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

God Bless America.;
I disagree-Fork Iran and its oil. No need to go to war with them over oil. The USA could use its own oil and any shortfalls that might arise can more than be made up with the USA's HUGE natural gas reserves. And the USA can also move to increase consumption of Solar and other alternatives as well.
Of course you disagree that Carter was a moral man?

And we can't drill our own oil because of idiots like BB in the gov't, who whine about stuff he supports.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:19 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

God Bless America.;
I disagree-Fork Iran and its oil. No need to go to war with them over oil. The USA could use its own oil and any shortfalls that might arise can more than be made up with the USA's HUGE natural gas reserves. And the USA can also move to increase consumption of Solar and other alternatives as well.
About 20% of the world's oil travels through the Straits of Hormuz.

If Iran closes the Straits, America MUST open the waterway.

If we had diversified from oil like President Jimmy Carter implored us to do in 1979, maybe we could ignore such an act......but we didn't listen.

So it's off to war for our troops.........NO BLOOD FOR OIL?......give me a break.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 07, 2019 10:10 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:19 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

God Bless America.;
About 20% of the world's oil travels through the Straits of Hormuz.

If Iran closes the Straits, America MUST open the waterway.

If we had diversified from oil like President Jimmy Carter implored us to do in 1979, maybe we could ignore such an act......but we didn't listen.

So it's off to war for our troops.........NO BLOOD FOR OIL?......give me a break.
I just told you asshole that Carters energy policies were a disaster!!!!!!!! Are you just dumb or stupid????

Did his Dept of Energy bring us energy independence, you dumb fck????? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Carter wasn't elected, we wouldn't be dealing with Iran right now!!!!!!!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue May 07, 2019 10:49 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:17 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

God Bless America.;
You stupid pos, that IDIOT's Dept of Energy made energy costs skyrocket!!!!! And because of IDIOTS like you we can't drill our own godam oil!!!

Would a moral man hang out with terrorists and dictators??? I have no idea why KC can stand a dumb fck like you.

You and history have a strained relationship. The overthrow of the Shah, long before hostages were taken, cut back the amount of exported oil. You also forget that in the 70s and 80s, the US regulated both prices and supply levels. And while you can lay partial blame on the DOE for the crisis (which had nothing to do with drilling regulations), it was also the DOE who promoted nuclear power.
Nope. Won't do that. I'm not going to let you get away with lying about history.
2 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:49 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

God Bless America.;

Nope. Won't do that. I'm not going to let you get away with lying about history.
Yet you let that idiot do it all the damn time.

"Bush failed to stop 9/11..... Bush caused the 2008 debacle..... regulate regulate regulate (just not my company)". and so on.

The dept of energy was SUPPOSED TO GIVE US ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, AND IT DIDN'T. A CARTER FAIL.

WE CAN'T DRILL OUR OWN OIL BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE BB & YOU VOTING.

Also, look up how many times the DoE had to change it's "missions" to stayin business. They were created to get us out of he energy crisis, which went away and after than didn't have job.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed May 08, 2019 3:47 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:49 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

God Bless America.;

Yet you let that idiot do it all the damn time.

"Bush failed to stop 9/11..... Bush caused the 2008 debacle..... regulate regulate regulate (just not my company)". and so on.

The dept of energy was SUPPOSED TO GIVE US ENERGY INDEPENDENCE, AND IT DIDN'T. A CARTER FAIL.

WE CAN'T DRILL OUR OWN OIL BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE BB & YOU VOTING.

Also, look up how many times the DoE had to change it's "missions" to stayin business. They were created to get us out of he energy crisis, which went away and after than didn't have job.
I don't find the statements that Bush failed to stop 9-11 or caused to '08 debacle to be false. They need to be viewed in context, just like your statements about Clinton causing 9-11.

Your statement about drilling is equally uninformed considering that under Obama the US became the world's largest oil producer. The only new drilling regulations under Obama dealt with preventing another Deepwater Horizon accident. Simple stuff like testing blowout preventers. Seems like your common sense would agree that we should test the equipment that is protecting the lives of those working on the platforms. Or maybe you don't think the lives of 50 people on a platform are worth protecting.

You might want to visit the DOE website and spend a little time understanding what they do, like regulating the nuclear stockpile.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 21, 2019 3:47 pm

Does Iran have a way to defend the Straits of Hormuz from the largest terrorist organization in the world? There is some evidence that Trump is throwing the world into chaos in order to profit on the volatile markets.

Saddam Hussein set the oilfields on fire as he fled Kuwait, Netanyahu can only push Iran so far before it sets the entire Middle East on fire.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue May 21, 2019 3:55 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:47 pm
Does Iran have a way to defend the Straits of Hormuz from the largest terrorist organization in the world? There is some evidence that Trump is throwing the world into chaos in order to profit on the volatile markets.

Saddam Hussein set the oilfields on fire as he fled Kuwait, Netanyahu can only push Iran so far before it sets the entire Middle East on fire.
It's not Netanyahu that worries me. It's the president. He primary advisors are all hawks with no military experience. All of the generals that used to advise the president are gone.
2 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 21, 2019 4:11 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:55 pm
antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:47 pm

It's not Netanyahu that worries me. It's the president. He primary advisors are all hawks with no military experience. All of the generals that used to advise the president are gone.
Both Trump and Netanyahu are psychopaths with an alt-right following of religious zealots.
Contrary to popular belief, Iran does have the means and the will to defend the Persian Gulf.
0 x