When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 8397
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by brookboy123 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am

How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?


God Bless America.;
1 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 5410
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon May 06, 2019 8:13 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?


God Bless America.;
Always such a treat to read your posts in the morning - nothing but hate, fear and lies to start the day. I have become immune to your constant flow of fear and lies and for that I thank God.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 8397
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by brookboy123 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:26 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:13 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?


God Bless America.;
Always such a treat to read your posts in the morning - nothing but hate, fear and lies to start the day. I have become immune to your constant flow of fear and lies and for that I thank God.
Hate? HUh?......annie-Maggie are you sure?....lol.

Anything about the very dangerous situation in the Persian Gulf?

Do you agree that America will, and SHOULD, use our military to re-open the Straits of Hormuz if closed by the Iranians?

Anything about the political content of my post?......or just another of your MUCH WELCOMED attacks?
lol...........

keep 'em coming......the "filthy mixed breed" enjoys your entertainment value.........
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6480
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by Scooter » Mon May 06, 2019 8:33 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?


God Bless America.;
Fck Jimmy Carter and any asshole that praises him.
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 39225
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 06, 2019 10:15 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?


God Bless America.;
You stupid pos, that IDIOT's Dept of Energy made energy costs skyrocket!!!!! And because of IDIOTS like you we can't drill our own godam oil!!!

Would a moral man hang out with terrorists and dictators??? I have no idea why KC can stand a dumb fck like you.

REMEMBER THE HOSTAGE CRISIS, DUMBASS???????
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 39225
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 06, 2019 10:16 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:26 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:13 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?


God Bless America.;
Always such a treat to read your posts in the morning - nothing but hate, fear and lies to start the day. I have become immune to your constant flow of fear and lies and for that I thank God.
Hate? HUh?......annie-Maggie are you sure?....lol.

Anything about the very dangerous situation in the Persian Gulf?

Do you agree that America will, and SHOULD, use our military to re-open the Straits of Hormuz if closed by the Iranians?

Anything about the political content of my post?......or just another of your MUCH WELCOMED attacks?
lol...........

keep 'em coming......the "filthy mixed breed" enjoys your entertainment value.........
Thankfully your stupid sons aren't in the military, so everything should be fine. We already have dedicated people who aren't hipsters that bad mouth America.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 39225
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 06, 2019 10:16 am

Scooter wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:33 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?


God Bless America.;
Fck Jimmy Carter and any asshole that praises him.
Here's where brokebackboy runs off, as usual. Carter was an idiot.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 11324
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon May 06, 2019 10:23 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:13 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am
How sad..........we should have listened to one of the most moral men ever to be POTUS, President Jimmy Carter, when it came to energy policy back in 1979.

Is America about to spill it's children's blood to keep the oil flowing?


God Bless America.;
Always such a treat to read your posts in the morning - nothing but hate, fear and lies to start the day. I have become immune to your constant flow of fear and lies and for that I thank God.
Sure doesn’t take much to trigger your nastiness these days, Shelob.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

antifa
Courtier
Posts: 881
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by antifa » Mon May 06, 2019 10:29 am

The nerve of Iran to think they can close a water way that belongs to the US empire. Trump should declare a national emergency and lead a coup on Iran. Maybe even build a wall to protect the Straits of Hormuz from brown people and Muslims.
1 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 39225
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: When Iran closes the Straits of Hormuz......America must go to war....

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 06, 2019 11:03 am

antifa wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:29 am
The nerve of Iran to think they can close a water way that belongs to the US empire. Trump should declare a national emergency and lead a coup on Iran. Maybe even build a wall to protect the Straits of Hormuz from brown people and Muslims.
Thanks for your continued patriotism.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Post Reply