Liberty University Professor Arrested for Attempted Murder of His Wife

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Liberty University Professor Arrested for Attempted Murder of His Wife

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:27 am

BY DAVID GEE

A professor who teaches at Liberty University as well as another well-known evangelical school has been arrested for attempting to murder his wife.

Michael Hiskey, a senior director of academic planning and operations for Liberty U. and a business professor at Christian University (also in Lynchburg, Virginia) is apparently still in jail today. He was charged with attempted murder, abduction, kidnapping, assault, and battery in connection with an incident involving his wife.

Hiskey was granted a $50,000 bond and ordered to avoid Virginia.
Court records show he was arrested Nov. 4 from an incident the same day and was denied bond in Lynchburg Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court last week.

In a statement, LU said Hiskey was suspended from his position as Academic Operations Analyst the day after his arrest and “pending the outcome of this matter.”

Hiskey appeared in Lynchburg Circuit Court Tuesday morning for a bond appeal. On an order from Judge Ed Burnette, Hiskey was granted $50,000 secured bond on a number of conditions, including wearing a GPS monitoring system, receiving mental health treatment and leaving Virginia, save for court appearances.

Court records show he was remanded to jail after his hearing Tuesday morning “in lieu of posting bond.” Hiskey is scheduled for a hearing on his charges in early February.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro

Re: Liberty University Professor Arrested for Attempted Murder of His Wife

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:10 pm

2kt8zp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Even Liberty has those DAMN libturd democrat professors!!

:angel:
1 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:19 pm

And?
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:27 pm

tiny percentage argument coming.

did he attempt to behead her for acting like she's equal to her husband?
1 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:29 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:27 pm

I don't know those specifics. Are you saying the only means of murder that matter is beheading?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:16 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:29 pm
I am Z wrote:

I don't know those specifics. Are you saying the only means of murder that matter is beheading?
I see. perhaps it caught your attention because he's not a neggro and teaches at a Christian college, then. yeah, that's probably it.

after his fair trial and he is convicted, what do you think should be done with him?
0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:18 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

I see. perhaps it caught your attention because he's not a neggro and teaches at a Christian college, then. yeah, that's probably it.

after his fair trial and he is convicted, what do you think should be done with him?
Was my question too difficult for you?

If he's convicted then he should get life in prison. If he didn't attempt to behead her, should he be released?
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:22 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:18 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

If he's convicted then he should get life in prison. If he didn't attempt to behead her, should he be released?
are you saying that attempted murder should carry life in prison the same as life in prison for a successful murder?

damn, you are rigid. no rehab? you're obviously triggered when I bring up the muslim's favorite method of killing.

and the answer is; no.
1 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:29 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:18 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

are you saying that attempted murder should carry life in prison the same as life in prison for a successful murder?

damn, you are rigid. no rehab? you're obviously triggered when I bring up the muslim's favorite method of killing.

and the answer is; no.
Yes, I do see attempted murder as being worthy of life in prison. that has nothing to do with your attempts to introduce Muslims into this.

So the answer is "no," but you had to bring it up anyway. I think it's obvious who was actually triggered by this thread.
0 x