do you really want to see "who divides us"....?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: do you really want to see "who divides us"....?

Post by I am Z » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:24 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:20 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:17 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:14 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:10 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:05 pm

No degree is needed to read what is written and recognize the point being made. No one uses "all" the way he is trying to pretend he's using. It's not slang or just a colloquial expression. He's trying to misrepresent what has been said so that he can dismiss the argument. I'm just having some fun blocking that attempt.

Why can't you just let him speak for himself? You don't have to defend him all the time.
I didn’t stop you from doing anything. I was just adding to the entertainment value of the board. Everyone is entitled to their own fun . This is fun for me . :lo2l:
That might explain why I didn't say you stopped me from doing something. Watching him try to explain some of the stupid stuff he says is entertaining. You trying to defend it for him does add to that
So why did you complain about me interjecting ? You know you like it . :lo2l:
I didn't complain. Yes, you know so much that simply isn't so.
Everyone here knows it’s true. :rolling:
Of course they do. You said so.
Right, I never lie either. :lo2l:
You do, but that has nothing to do with your inability to accept you can be wrong.
I never lie. I do make mistakes though and I am frequently wrong. Lying involves intent to deceive. You have to know what you are saying is wrong and say it anyway.
he's quite literal today

:rolling:
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:26 pm

KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:05 pm

No degree is needed to read what is written and recognize the point being made. No one uses "all" the way he is trying to pretend he's using. It's not slang or just a colloquial expression. He's trying to misrepresent what has been said so that he can dismiss the argument. I'm just having some fun blocking that attempt.

Why can't you just let him speak for himself? You don't have to defend him all the time.
I didn’t stop you from doing anything. I was just adding to the entertainment value of the board. Everyone is entitled to their own fun . This is fun for me . :lo2l:
That might explain why I didn't say you stopped me from doing something. Watching him try to explain some of the stupid stuff he says is entertaining. You trying to defend it for him does add to that
You do, but that has nothing to do with your inability to accept you can be wrong.
I never lie. I do make mistakes though and I am frequently wrong. Lying involves intent to deceive. You have to know what you are saying is wrong and say it anyway.
yeah, I know what it involves. You've lied many times on this board. Every time I point one out you try to pretend it's just because you're disagreeing with me on something. That's never been the case.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:28 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:24 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

he's quite literal today

There is some highly entertaining dialogue going on in this thread. I do like the way he misuses the term Liar so frequently.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:29 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:28 pm
I am Z wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:24 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

he's quite literal today

There is some highly entertaining dialogue going on in this thread. I do like the way he misuses the term Liar so frequently.
Not even once.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:30 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:26 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

yeah, I know what it involves. You've lied many times on this board. Every time I point one out you try to pretend it's just because you're disagreeing with me on something. That's never been the case.
That’s an erroneous statement, unsupported by facts. I do mock you frequently though and use satire. On should recognize that this is not lying.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:32 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:30 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

That’s an erroneous statement, unsupported by facts. I do mock you frequently though and use satire. On should recognize that this is not lying.
No, it's a factual statement supported by many posts that are or were on this board. You also like to say they are just satire. Lying about something I said is not satire though. It's not mockery either. It's just lying.
0 x

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:32 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

No, it's a factual statement supported by many posts that are or were on this board. You also like to say they are just satire. Lying about something I said is not satire though. It's not mockery either. It's just lying.
Exaggerating things for effect to elicit humor is not lying. I do like it when your specific gravity reaches maximum. it makes for lots of fun. I know you are mad at me for spoiling you “fun “ with Z , but let’s not internalize it and take it too far.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:39 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Exaggerating things for effect to elicit humor is not lying. I do like it when your specific gravity reaches maximum. it makes for lots of fun. I know you are mad at me for spoiling you “fun “ with Z , but let’s not internalize it and take it too far.
I'm not talking about simple exaggerations. I like it when you can't spin your way out so you start with the "you're dense" attack. I don't get mad over message board nonsense. That's your thing. So again, you "know" so much that just isn't so. At least when he backs out and you tag in I get some challenge. Dealing with him really does lack any sort of challenge.
0 x

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:39 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:

I'm not talking about simple exaggerations. I like it when you can't spin your way out so you start with the "you're dense" attack. I don't get mad over message board nonsense. That's your thing. So again, you "know" so much that just isn't so. At least when he backs out and you tag in I get some challenge. Dealing with him really does lack any sort of challenge.
Why are you taking this so seriously ? My schtick isn’t an attack, it is just friendly banter with some light jokes thrown in . I like the back and forth. I think you do too. If it isn’t challenging what fun is it ? I don’t mind taking it if I am giving it.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:49 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:39 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Why are you taking this so seriously ? My schtick isn’t an attack, it is just friendly banter with some light jokes thrown in . I like the back and forth. I think you do too. If it isn’t challenging what fun is it ? I don’t mind taking it if I am giving it.
Of course it is an attack. Friendly banter doesn't include insulting each other. I'm okay with it. I don't take it seriously. It is what it is and I have fun with it. You often resort to that sort approach, but, with you, I stay away from it. Your invoking the usual "you're taking it seriously" is entertaining...predictable, but entertaining none the less. We all find our fun here in our own way. Don't concern yourself with other's methods.
0 x