NASA Discovers New Phenomenon Affecting Climate

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: NASA Discovers New Phenomenon Affecting Climate

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:04 pm

KC_ wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:54 pm
I leave that religious stuff to you RWNJs. It's good to see the people putting more people in office that don't think a snow in February in DC means there is no AGW. Does it bother you that we're winning? You can thank us later.
Ocasio Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party. I am glad you are “winning “ .

https://youtu.be/iesJqCF2syg
She might be. She might just be a result of the ever-swinging pendulum. It's your party so maybe you'd better get more involved in it if that's not what you want.

We are winning on climate change. Hopefully it's not too late and your guy hasn't set us back too far.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:07 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:04 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I leave that religious stuff to you RWNJs. It's good to see the people putting more people in office that don't think a snow in February in DC means there is no AGW. Does it bother you that we're winning? You can thank us later.
Ocasio Cortez is the future of the Democratic Party. I am glad you are “winning “ .

She might be. She might just be a result of the ever-swinging pendulum. It's your party so maybe you'd better get more involved in it if that's not what you want.

We are winning on climate change. Hopefully it's not too late and your guy hasn't set us back too far.
No I like her . She is lots of fun. My guy set us back ? He isn’t my guy . How did he set us back ?
0 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:16 pm

KC_ wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:07 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

No I like her . She is lots of fun. My guy set us back ? He isn’t my guy . How did he set us back ?
Okay, then don't. Oh yeah, he's your guy, you voted for him, and he's setting us back with certain deregulation, pulling out of the Paris Accord, politicizing the EPA and removing science from it, etc.

Commence rabbit hole in 3...2...1... :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:34 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:53 pm
"Many climate scientists agree that sunspots and solar wind could be playing a role in climate change, but the vast majority view it as very minimal and attribute Earth’s warming primarily to emissions from industrial activity—and they have thousands of peer-reviewed studies available to back up that claim."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... te-change/
In the 70's you idiots said the ice age was coming back, you know from all the snow storms we were having. And then you decided to call it global warming. Make up your damn mind.

how about the Earth's magnetic field changing? Or did CO2 cause that?
1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:16 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Okay, then don't. Oh yeah, he's your guy, you voted for him, and he's setting us back with certain deregulation, pulling out of the Paris Accord, politicizing the EPA and removing science from it, etc.

And that's a good thing. We need jobs, and not bow to France and the godam U.N. you traitorous POS!!!!
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:37 pm

evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

How much warmer do you think the planet is beacause of him ? Btw do you think if you vote for the lesser of two bad candidates you are responsible for everything they do in the future ? I don’t. It’s the system’s fault we are left with such a poor choice.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:47 pm

KC_ wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

How much warmer do you think the planet is beacause of him ? Btw do you think if you vote for the lesser of two bad candidates you are responsible for everything they do in the future ? I don’t. It’s the system’s fault we are left with such a poor choice.
He set our policy back and we'll have to correct that. I'm confident that we will with us putting more and more people like Cortez in office that won't deny the science. It's flawed system, but we have to own what we voted for. I voted my conscience and I'm comfortable with that. You voted for Trump and you should own that. It's okay. We all make mistakes and I don't really want to take your vote away. :lo2l:
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

[/quot

you plant the "seeds" for a wabbithole ......shouldn't you expect one to commence?

deregulation? gasp!!! pay no attention to factories and businesses hiring as a result, snicker
1 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:58 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:47 pm
KC_ wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

He set our policy back and we'll have to correct that. I'm confident that we will with us putting more and more people like Cortez in office that won't deny the science. It's flawed system, but we have to own what we voted for. I voted my conscience and I'm comfortable with that. You voted for Trump and you should own that. It's okay. We all make mistakes and I don't really want to take your vote away. :lo2l:
You voted for a war criminal , twice, who along with the rest of the Cheney-Rumsfeld cabal are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths and countless injuries . They also wasted over a trillion dollars of taxpayer money . You should own that .
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:04 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

you plant the "seeds" for a wabbithole ......shouldn't you expect one to commence?

deregulation? gasp!!! pay no attention to factories and businesses hiring as a result, snicker
Oh so now it's my fault when someone else goes down a rabbit hole. Geez! I had no idea I had so much power over others.

Some deregulation is good and some bad. You're not paying attention to them having been hiring for almost a decade now. :lo2l:
0 x