Somebody Blew It

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
God-Like

Somebody Blew It

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Brenda Snipes says the ballots found in the trunk of an Avis rental car driven by a Democrat and left in the trunk at the airport were blank. Obviously the Democrat made a mistake.

https://www.lauraloomer.us/blog/exclusi ... le-airport

Scroll down to see a photo of the rental car driver with Andrew Gillum.
3 x

psk836
God-Like

Re: Somebody Blew It

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:33 pm

"Noah Holliman, the Broward County employee who dropped off the rental car with boxes of provisional ballots is friends with Sheriff Scott Israel on Facebook.

But wait, there's more! Holliman also appears to be tied to Democrat gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum, who lost his election to Congressman Ron DeSantis, but revoked his concession speech on Saturday "unapologetically." '
2 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Nah there ain't no voter fraud lmao
3 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

KC_
Heir Presumptive

Post by KC_ » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:08 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:31 pm
Brenda Snipes says the ballots found in the trunk of an Avis rental car driven by a Democrat and left in the trunk at the airport were blank. Obviously the Democrat made a mistake.

https://www.lauraloomer.us/blog/exclusi ... le-airport

Scroll down to see a photo of the rental car driver with Andrew Gillum.
The old ballots in the trunk of a car trick. It has worked before . :lo2l:
2 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:10 pm

And it will work again.

Democrats stick with what works and couldn't care less about how obvious they are.
1 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Pete wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:05 pm
I'm still waiting for someone to prove fraud. Every election, innuendo after innuendo, conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, investigation after investigation... and every year the same thing. Nothing.

I'm surprised you aren't screaming about signatures that don't match in AZ.

Did you understand the tweet? Supplies. Wouldn't you expect a poll to have extra supplies... like pens and ballots.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:21 pm

You certainly got one thing right. "Every year the same thing".
2 x

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:25 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:11 pm
Pete wrote:
I'm still waiting for someone to prove fraud. Every election, innuendo after innuendo, conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, investigation after investigation... and every year the same thing. Nothing.

Did you understand the tweet? Supplies. Wouldn't you expect a poll to have extra supplies... like pens and ballots.
Do you think this is standard protocol for recovering mishandled blank ballots?

"Broward County Sheriff's Office later tweeted:

"Our deputies and bomb squad are responding to a suspicious package outside Ft. Lauderdale Airport Terminal 4."

However, this reporter knew ahead of this tweet that a provisional ballot box was discovered in an AVIS rental car that was dropped off at the airport and subsequently I made my way over to the airport, only to be blocked by a police officer who is on video telling me the airport might be shut down for n hour or two.

However, officers failed to mention that the Broward County police response was initially for the AVIS employee who discovered the boxes and immediately reported the issue. It is unknown as to whether the Avis employee was fearful that the boxes had been tampered with considering the widespread elections fraud allegations and concern among the public here in Florida and America-at large."

Or do you think maybe the Sheriff's office didn't want anybody to know about the ballots?
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:30 pm

psk836 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:25 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:11 pm
Pete wrote:

Do you think this is standard protocol for recovering mishandled blank ballots?

"Broward County Sheriff's Office later tweeted:

"Our deputies and bomb squad are responding to a suspicious package outside Ft. Lauderdale Airport Terminal 4."

However, this reporter knew ahead of this tweet that a provisional ballot box was discovered in an AVIS rental car that was dropped off at the airport and subsequently I made my way over to the airport, only to be blocked by a police officer who is on video telling me the airport might be shut down for n hour or two.

However, officers failed to mention that the Broward County police response was initially for the AVIS employee who discovered the boxes and immediately reported the issue. It is unknown as to whether the Avis employee was fearful that the boxes had been tampered with considering the widespread elections fraud allegations and concern among the public here in Florida and America-at large."

Or do you think maybe the Sheriff's office didn't want anybody to know about the ballots?
You're really hammering home those talking points. The marching orders are in and they are attack, attack, attack the election process. Hey, if you ever do find some fraud or illegal behavior please post it, but maybe give the conspiracy theories a rest.

Speaking of which, whatever happened this buddy of yours?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Classic evil. You are so good at projection I think you must work in theater.
3 x