Trump not leaving the White HOuse today.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Heir Apparent

Re: Trump not leaving the White HOuse today.

Post by Scooter » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Surrender accepted you filthy shaved ape ghetto trash
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:50 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:59 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:10 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:41 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:39 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:37 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:33 pm
Stooporfuck blaming Repubs for Obama's failures. What an asshole. :finger: :finger: :finger:
Moron blames Ovama for Republican controlled funding.
Ovama?

AND, you xxxxxxx goon, CONGRESS controls spending.
And Congress was Republican conttolled. Are you starting to understand?
Are YOU that xxxxxxx stupid to not know that they did not have a FULL MAJORITY? That they could NOT do anything they wanted? Crawl back under your rock, moron. You're clueless.
WTF is a "FULL MAJORITY"? They had a majority. The set the agenda. They controlled the purse strings.

"FULL MAJORITY"
SUPER majority, you xxxxxxx ape. They didn't have it. But hey, if you wanna play that game, then ALL of Obama's "successes" dealing with the economy, is ALL ON REPUBLICANS. After all, they controlled the purse strings, as YOU claimed...
So "FULL MAJORITY" means "super majority" and unless a party has it they aren't responsible for what does or does not get done. Got it. Damn you are a real idiot.

The recession ended in 2009 under a Dem-controlled Congress. Are you sure you want to go that route?
Hey, uneducated asshole, I said the ECONOMY, not the recession, you bumblefuck. Thank you for admitting it was all Republicans responsible for Obama's "successes". :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Scooter wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Scooter wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Scooter wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Scooter wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Stooporfuck blaming Repubs for Obama's failures. What an asshole. :finger: :finger: :finger:
Ovama?

Are YOU that xxxxxxx stupid to not know that they did not have a FULL MAJORITY? That they could NOT do anything they wanted? Crawl back under your rock, moron. You're clueless.
WTF is a "FULL MAJORITY"? They had a majority. The set the agenda. They controlled the purse strings.

"FULL MAJORITY"
SUPER majority, you xxxxxxx ape. They didn't have it. But hey, if you wanna play that game, then ALL of Obama's "successes" dealing with the economy, is ALL ON REPUBLICANS. After all, they controlled the purse strings, as YOU claimed...
So "FULL MAJORITY" means "super majority" and unless a party has it they aren't responsible for what does or does not get done. Got it. Damn you are a real idiot.

The recession ended in 2009 under a Dem-controlled Congress. Are you sure you want to go that route?
Hey, uneducated asshole, I said the ECONOMY, not the recession, you bumblefuck. Thank you for admitting it was all Republicans responsible for Obama's "successes". :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
Holy $#@%! This idiot doesn't realize a recession is an economic condition. The GOP congress inherited an economy that had already been "pulled out of the ditch."
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:40 pm

0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:42 pm

This Trumpster doesn't know the recession was the state of the economy. He thinks they are two different things.

0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:48 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:42 pm
This Trumpster doesn't know the recession was the state of the economy. He thinks they are two different things.

And this Obama suck up thinks he saved the economy with the stimulus. You can't make this stuff up.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:50 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Scooter wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Scooter wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Scooter wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Ovama?

"FULL MAJORITY"
SUPER majority, you xxxxxxx ape. They didn't have it. But hey, if you wanna play that game, then ALL of Obama's "successes" dealing with the economy, is ALL ON REPUBLICANS. After all, they controlled the purse strings, as YOU claimed... :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

It also started in 2007 when they took over Congress, you dumbass.

An Obama passed his legislation and it got worse.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:24 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:29 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:04 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:55 pm
Just as I suspected. Get called out on a blatant LIE, you spin, dodge and deflect. YOU made the claim, that TRUMP SAID not to count "military votes". He never said that, you POS xxxxxxx liar.

Have maxwell spit your nuts out of his mouth, MAN UP and admit that you lied.

Trump never said those words, asshole. :finger: :finger: :finger:
What do you think these words mean?

"The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged. An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!"

He is saying to stop counting and declare a winner.
The ballots he doesn't want counted are largely military.
Doesn't say military anywhere dumbass!!!
He said stop counting and declare a winner. The large numbers of new ballots he doesn't want counted are largely military. I'm sure even you can connect the dots.
It ain't rocket science.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:27 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:04 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:41 pm
Trump shuns our fallen twice in less than a week.

No wonder Cons are desperate to change the subject.

Going to Arlington isn’t just a duty of a President, it’s an honor to all.

To leave your men behind on Veterans Day, to not do the bare minimum as their commander is so damn low.

I wish Trump and those who admire him could feel shame.
Well, it is raining in DC..........It’s his hair......he didn’t want to get it wet in France......he may very well be the most shallow man ever to sit in the Whie House.

President Bone Spurs gives the finger to people who served while he played football with those terrible bone spurs.

:snake:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’