Air wars: Hawley flies on lobbyist's plane after blasting McCaskill

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Air wars: Hawley flies on lobbyist's plane after blasting McCaskill

Post by evilconempire » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Missouri's Senate candidates duke it out over whose flights are more unsavory.

By BURGESS EVERETT and ELANA SCHOR

Josh Hawley has criticized Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill repeatedly for using a private plane to travel around Missouri. But the Republican Senate hopeful isn’t above taking a ride in a private plane himself.

Hawley received an in-kind contribution of $5,225 for a charter flight in September on a plane owned by lobbyist Travis Brown and his wife, according to public records. Hawley attended a West Virginia fundraiser on that day, social media posts show, before returning to Springfield, Missouri that night – and posting a Facebook video of him driving into the city for a rally with President Donald Trump the next day.

-------

Too funny. What a hypocrite.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

KC_
Royal Highness

Re: Air wars: Hawley flies on lobbyist's plane after blasting McCaskill

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Josh Hawley has criticized Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill repeatedly for using a private plane to travel around Missouri. But the Republican Senate hopeful isn’t above taking a ride in a private plane himself.

Hawley received an in-kind contribution of $5,225 for a charter flight in September on a plane owned by lobbyist Travis Brown and his wife, according to public records. Hawley attended a West Virginia fundraiser on that day, social media posts show, before returning to Springfield, Missouri that night – and posting a Facebook video of him driving into the city for a rally with President Donald Trump the next day.

-------

Trolling for McCaskill now with Politico talking points . Well at least you found a source besides Huffpo. :lo2l:
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:24 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:21 pm
evilconempire wrote:

-------

Trolling for McCaskill now with Politico talking points . Well at least you found a source besides Huffpo. :lo2l:
why shouldn't he carry liberal dems' water? he never does for conservatives that I'm aware of. speaking of awareness..... maybe he missed the irony of mccaskill and the plane ride in the first place.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/claire- ... -missouri/

Claire McCaskill’s Private Plane Used on Campaign’s RV Tour Through Missouri
1 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

KC_
Royal Highness

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:28 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:24 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

-------

why shouldn't he carry liberal dems' water? he never does for conservatives that I'm aware of. speaking of awareness..... maybe he missed the irony of mccaskill and the plane ride in the first place.

He doesn’t care that a sitting US Democrat senator did it . He only care that a republican candidate did it.
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:29 pm

KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

-------

Politico talking points? Politico is widely considered a credible and unbiased news source.

Nothing on the topic though. Just me and attack the source fails.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 pm

I am Z wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

-------

So she used her own plane and her opponent who criticized her for it used a lobbyist's plane. I'm not surprised that you wouldn't want talk about that.
0 x

KC_
Royal Highness

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:39 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:29 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

-------

Politico talking points? Politico is widely considered a credible and unbiased news source.

It is good to see you off Huffpo . Maybe ,just maybe , you will post something negative about a Democrat . I won’t hold my breath.

“This guy is pure garbage. He needs to be removed for treason (having sided with Russia and Saudi Arabia against us) and dereliction of duty.” That’s Tready territory right there . :lo2l:
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:39 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 pm
I am Z wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

-------

So she used her own plane and her opponent who criticized her for it used a lobbyist's plane. I'm not surprised that you wouldn't want talk about that.
...and I actually thought you'd be smart enough to "get it".

oh well

:rofl1:
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

KC_
Royal Highness

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:41 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 pm
I am Z wrote:
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

-------

...and I actually thought you'd be smart enough to "get it".

oh well

:rofl1:
The stooge is strong with him.
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:43 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:29 pm
KC_ wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

-------

It is good to see you off Huffpo . Maybe ,just maybe , you will post something negative about a Democrat . I won’t hold my breath.

“This guy is pure garbage. He needs to be removed for treason (having sided with Russia and Saudi Arabia against us) and dereliction of duty.” That’s Tready territory right there . :lo2l:
I use multiple sources for my news.

It's the truth. Feel free to address the topic if you can resist your EDS.
0 x