MAGA!!! Migrant caravan heading for US clashes with police in Mexico, thanks to President Trump!!!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

MAGA!!! Migrant caravan heading for US clashes with police in Mexico, thanks to President Trump!!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:39 pm

https://nypost.com/2018/10/19/migrant-c ... in-mexico/

Thousands of migrants who’ve trekked from Honduras in hopes of making it to the United States broke down a metal gate at the Mexico-Guatemala border Friday afternoon, according to a report.

The caravan of migrants rushed toward a border bridge in Mexico just after noon local time — as hundreds of federal police and Guatemalan cops in riot gear stood guard.

The scores of men, women and children waved Honduran flags and chanted, “One way or another, we will pass” and “We are not smugglers, we are immigrants” as they gathered along the muddy Suchiate River.

After arriving at the southern border, the crowd briefly retreated for an hour or so in front of the closed metal gate. But soon after, young men tore down the gate by yanking on it, while others climbed atop it and US-donated military jeeps.

The group then rushed a border bridge about 150 yards away, with about 50 people pushing their way through as police unleashed pepper spray. Some members of the caravan also threw rocks.

“We need you to stop the aggression,” a federal police officer yelled at the crowd from a loudspeaker.

BET ALL YOU LIBERALS ARE OUTRAGED.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Pete
Site Admin

Re: MAGA!!! Migrant caravan heading for US clashes with police in Mexico, thanks to President Trump!!!!

Post by Pete » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Strafe 'em
1 x
I find it difficult to sit still in one place and impossible to sit still in two places----Brother Theodore

KC_
Royal Highness

Re: MAGA!!! Migrant caravan heading for US clashes with police in Mexico, thanks to President Trump!!!!

Post by KC_ » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:10 pm

Insanity is allowing illegal aliens to invade your country without doing anything to stop it. Many on the left want this to happen. The border should be mined and barbwired and patrolled with Apache helicopters who fire on anyone crossing illegally.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:46 pm

KC_ wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:10 pm
Insanity is allowing illegal aliens to invade your country without doing anything to stop it. Many on the left want this to happen. The border should be mined and barbwired and patrolled with Apache helicopters who fire on anyone crossing illegally.
evil's gonna call you a racist for that.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:07 pm

1 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:22 pm

how long before the liberal progressive dems claim 'voter suppression".????

lol :coupe_affro:
1 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

KC_
Royal Highness

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:14 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:22 pm

:lo2l:
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:21 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:14 pm
I am Z wrote:

hey, kc!

good to see ya
0 x

KC_
Royal Highness

Post by KC_ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:22 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:21 pm
KC_ wrote:
I am Z wrote:

hey, kc!

good to see ya
Hey Z how is it going ?
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:26 pm

KC_ wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:22 pm
I am Z wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:21 pm
KC_ wrote:
I am Z wrote:

hey, kc!

good to see ya
Hey Z how is it going ?
not too bad, dude.

killing some time, hanging out on the board for a bit. i'll hop on and off, depending on what things need to be done at home.
0 x