Latino WHORE LIAR SCUM daniella diaz Of FAKE NEWS libturd democrat cnn PROVED SHE IS FILTH

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
God-Like

Re: Latino WHORE LIAR SCUM daniella diaz Of FAKE NEWS libturd democrat cnn PROVED SHE IS FILTH

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:13 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:40 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:30 am
Pete wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:25 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:11 am
Cons have no moral high ground here either.

then why pass that stupid edited video around if we're both guilty?
"edited video"

The problem with petey is that he's willfully stupid. :3stooges:
And you are stupid because you were born with only half a brain so we need to forgive you as you are not capable of decency.
Speaking of stupid. :leghump:

:lo2l:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

Pete
Site Admin

Re: Latino WHORE LIAR SCUM daniella diaz Of FAKE NEWS libturd democrat cnn PROVED SHE IS FILTH

Post by Pete » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:29 am

I swear sometimes I think skidmark is the disgraced CongCharlie. If I ever actually give a sh** someday I'll have to compare the IP addresses lol
0 x
I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish. Gilbert Gottfried

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:32 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:29 am
I swear sometimes I think skidmark is the disgraced CongCharlie. If I ever actually give a sh** someday I'll have to compare the IP addresses lol
Petey doubles down on his stupidity with another nonsensical rant. :eyes2:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 am

Pete wrote:
You mean there could be people with multiple aliases posting here?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:09 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 am
Pete wrote:
You mean there could be people with multiple aliases posting here?

If somebody was clever enough to obfuscate key identifying information, it would be possible to have 2 nics.

Sooner or later a person's posting style would give the plot away though.
1 x
I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish. Gilbert Gottfried

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:37 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:06 am
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:11 am
Cons have no moral high ground here either.

So you willingly take on the mantle of God and presume to judge others even though you call it immoral.
Tell us, who would Jesus mock?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:40 pm

Yeah, mocking the handicapped.

Who does she think she is? President?
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.