Latino WHORE LIAR SCUM daniella diaz Of FAKE NEWS libturd democrat cnn PROVED SHE IS FILTH

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Latino WHORE LIAR SCUM daniella diaz Of FAKE NEWS libturd democrat cnn PROVED SHE IS FILTH

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:02 am

14 words just SILENCED this CNN star (she had no comeback!)

October 19, 2018

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump and Senator Mitch McConnell held a press conference at the White House Rose Garden. McConnell, a polio survivor, locked hands with Trump because he needed help to get back up the stairs — and CNN reporter Daniella Diaz took to Twitter to mock the duo for holding hands.

Acknowledging McConnell’s struggle with polio, it only took 14 words for a CNN colleague to call out Diaz on mocking the Republican senator’s impediment.

“That hand-lock between Trump and McConnell, though,” Diaz wrote with video of the incident.

After over 48 hours, Diaz still has not taken down the post, but hundreds of followers have slammed the liberal reporter for mocking a polio survivor.

One surprising slam came from Diaz’s own colleague, CNN correspondent Manu Raju.

In only 14 words, Raju responded to Diaz’s attack by saying, “McConnell is a polio survivor, a reason why stairs can be tricky at times.”

He added, “McConnell often goes up a step at a time, sometimes needs railing for assistance. This time, used Trump for balance.”

Several Twitter users have called for Diaz to delete her disgusting tweet, or to apologize for her mockery.

One user even wrote, “You’re making fun of the President of the United States helping a polio survivor that stumbled. Stay classy CNN, stay classy.”

McConnell explained his battle with polio while campaigning for re-election in Kentucky in 1990.

He said, “When I was a child and my dad was in World War II, I got polio. I recovered, but my family almost went broke.”

Polio survivors can suffer from many life-changing affects, and several Twitter users recognized that.

In defending McConnell, one user wrote, “The lowest level of decency and human respect just supported by professional political agitators pretending to be journalist.”

It has been over two-days since Diaz posted that tweet, and was called out by her colleague.

Her response? Deafening silence.

Diaz is just giving Americans another example of why CNN is no longer “the most trusted name in news.”

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

https://thehornnews.com/14-words-just-s ... -comeback/

:angel:
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Re: Latino WHORE LIAR SCUM daniella diaz Of FAKE NEWS libturd democrat cnn PROVED SHE IS FILTH

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:16 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:02 am

October 19, 2018

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump and Senator Mitch McConnell held a press conference at the White House Rose Garden. McConnell, a polio survivor, locked hands with Trump because he needed help to get back up the stairs — and CNN reporter Daniella Diaz took to Twitter to mock the duo for holding hands.

Acknowledging McConnell’s struggle with polio, it only took 14 words for a CNN colleague to call out Diaz on mocking the Republican senator’s impediment.

“That hand-lock between Trump and McConnell, though,” Diaz wrote with video of the incident.

After over 48 hours, Diaz still has not taken down the post, but hundreds of followers have slammed the liberal reporter for mocking a polio survivor.

One surprising slam came from Diaz’s own colleague, CNN correspondent Manu Raju.

In only 14 words, Raju responded to Diaz’s attack by saying, “McConnell is a polio survivor, a reason why stairs can be tricky at times.”

He added, “McConnell often goes up a step at a time, sometimes needs railing for assistance. This time, used Trump for balance.”

Several Twitter users have called for Diaz to delete her disgusting tweet, or to apologize for her mockery.

One user even wrote, “You’re making fun of the President of the United States helping a polio survivor that stumbled. Stay classy CNN, stay classy.”

McConnell explained his battle with polio while campaigning for re-election in Kentucky in 1990.

He said, “When I was a child and my dad was in World War II, I got polio. I recovered, but my family almost went broke.”

Polio survivors can suffer from many life-changing affects, and several Twitter users recognized that.

In defending McConnell, one user wrote, “The lowest level of decency and human respect just supported by professional political agitators pretending to be journalist.”

It has been over two-days since Diaz posted that tweet, and was called out by her colleague.

Diaz is just giving Americans another example of why CNN is no longer “the most trusted name in news.”

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Datesy, who do you think uses the word “filth” more often.......you, my friend Annie-mac, or me?

Lol
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Re: Latino WHORE LIAR SCUM daniella diaz Of FAKE NEWS libturd democrat cnn PROVED SHE IS FILTH

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:18 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:16 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

October 19, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Datesy, who do you think uses the word “filth” more often.......you, my friend Annie-mac, or me?

Lol
YOU!!

0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:28 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:18 am
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

October 19, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Lol
YOU!!

It could be me.....I do find the words “filth” and “filthy” to be very useful......filthy stooges........filthy pedophile priests........filthy tele-evangelicals........filthy family-attacking-scumbags.

But, I’m just not sure.......our cyber-friend Annie-mac, and you, sure do enjoy also using those awesome words.

Without an official count....let’s call it a draw.
Last edited by brookboy123 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:37 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:28 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

October 19, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Lol
YOU!!

It could be me.....I do find the words “filth” and “filthy” to be very useful......filthy stooges........filthy pedophile priests........filthy tele-evangelicals........filthy family-attacking-scumbags.

But, I’m just not sure.......our cyber-friend Annie-mac, and you, sure do enjoy also using those awesome words.

Ithout an official count....let’s call it a draw.
I am not your friend. BTW Teach can you define "Ithout"?
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:44 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:37 am
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

October 19, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Lol
YOU!!

BTW, even though Jesus isn't YOUR friend, commas are. So you should use them before you point a finger at typos, punctuation, or grammar mistakes made by others. :lo2l:
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:51 am

maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:44 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

October 19, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Lol
YOU!!

BTW, even though Jesus isn't YOUR friend, commas are. So you should use them before you point a finger at typos, punctuation, or grammar mistakes made by others. :lo2l:
Since when do you have the power to determine my standing with Jesus? With that kind of comment you obviously don't know Jesus.
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:57 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

October 19, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Lol
YOU!!

Thank you, my friend.......I added the missing “W.”........as you know I welcome correction.

It is amazing to see how many jobs you have taken as your own on Pietro’s message board......you have made yourself the arbiter of who does, and doesn’t, know God....You have also taken on the job of deciding who is, and isn’t, a Patriot........and the most idiotic job that you have is that of the Message Board Spelling Cop.

Anyhoo, who do you think uses the terms “filth” and “filthy” more often on this board?

You, mr dates, or me?
2 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:04 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:51 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:44 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

October 19, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Lol
YOU!!

Since when do you have the power to determine my standing with Jesus? With that kind of comment you obviously don't know Jesus.
Since when did Jesus agree that someone's political views should determine whether they should have been aborted? But you have. That makes you rather ignorant.

Speaking of ignorance, you forgot another comma. :guffaw:
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:07 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:57 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
illeatyourdates2 wrote:

October 19, 2018

WATCH/READ TWEETS:

Lol
YOU!!

Thank you, my friend.......I added the missing “W.”........as you know I welcome correction.

It is amazing to see how many jobs you have taken as your own on Pietro’s message board......you have made yourself the arbiter of who does, and doesn’t, know God....You have also taken on the job of deciding who is, and isn’t, a Patriot........and the most idiotic job that you have is that of the Message Board Spelling Cop.

Anyhoo, who do you think uses the terms “filth” and “filthy” more often on this board?

You, mr dates, or me?
Does it matter? Is there a prize?
0 x