100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25611
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:50 am

100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this?

A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north. Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all. They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education

A terrorist could have easily slipped in considering the minors, coined Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), were not properly vetted and some turned out to be violent gangbangers who went on to commit heinous crimes in their adopted land of opportunity. In fact, the nation’s most violent street gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), was energized by the barrage of UACs.

The Texas Department of Public Safety even issued a report documenting how the MS-13 emerged as a top tier gang in the state thanks to the influx of illegal alien gang members that came with the UACs. At the time more than 60,000 UACs—many with criminal histories—had stormed into the U.S. in a matter of months. Tens of thousands more eventually made it north.

Guatemala has long been known as a major smuggling corridor for foreigners from African and Asian countries making their way into the U.S. Last year Guatemala’s largest paper, Prensa Libra, published an in-depth piece on the inner workings of an international human smuggling network that moves migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal and Bangladesh to the U.S. Individuals are sent to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates then flown to Brazil before heading to Colombia.

Once in South America, the migrants are transported to Panama before moving on to Costa Rica then a central point on Guatemala. One Spanish news report refers to Guatemala as a human smuggling paradise because it’s so easy to get fake passports. A few years ago, the head of Guatemala’s passport division got arrested for selling fake passports to a group of Colombians, according to a government announcement.

All this makes ISIS terrorists operating in Guatemala incredibly alarming. President Jimmy Morales confirmed it during a recent security conference attended by Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as well as the presidents of Honduras and El Salvador and other Latin American dignitaries.

Morales said that his administration has captured “close to 100 persons completely involved with terrorists, with ISIS and we have not only detained them within our territory, but they have been deported to their country of origin.” Several of the terrorists were Syrians caught with fake documents, according to Guatemala’s head of intelligence. At the same event, President Morales also revealed that Guatemalan authorities captured more than 1,000 gangbangers, including members of the MS-13.

Many more probably make it into the U.S. via the Mexican border and a lot of them get released inside the country. In fact, Border Patrol agents in Texas have been ordered to release illegal immigrants caught entering through Mexico because detentions facilities have no bed space, according to a news report.

Earlier this year Judicial Watch exposed a secret program—started by Obama and continued by Trump— that quietly relocates illegal immigrants to different parts of the country on commercial flights. Years earlier Judicial Watch uncovered a similar DHS initiative that transported illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and released them without proper processing.

The government classified them as Other Than Mexican (OTM) and transferred them 116 miles north from Tucson to a Phoenix bus station where they went their separate way. The OTMs were from Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador and Guatemala and a security company contracted by the U.S. government drove the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix. Some could have been ISIS operatives.

:machine-gun: :shooting-two-guns:

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4512
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:57 am

► Barack Obama’s open border?

Good lord, what is this writer talking about?
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9701
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:40 am

He’s talking about an unsupported claim by Honduras.

https://m.prensalibre.com/guatemala/pol ... roject.org
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10127
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:42 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:50 am
100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

In a startling revelation, Guatemala’s president announced in the country’s largest newspaper that nearly 100 ISIS terrorists have been apprehended in the impoverished Central American nation. Why should Americans care about this?

A caravan of Central American migrants is making its way north. Let’s not forget that Guatemala is one of the countries that bombarded the U.S. with illegal immigrant minors under Barack Obama’s open border free-for-all. They came in droves from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala through the Mexican border and for years Uncle Sam rolled out the welcome mat offering housing, food, medical treatment and a free education

A terrorist could have easily slipped in considering the minors, coined Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), were not properly vetted and some turned out to be violent gangbangers who went on to commit heinous crimes in their adopted land of opportunity. In fact, the nation’s most violent street gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), was energized by the barrage of UACs.

The Texas Department of Public Safety even issued a report documenting how the MS-13 emerged as a top tier gang in the state thanks to the influx of illegal alien gang members that came with the UACs. At the time more than 60,000 UACs—many with criminal histories—had stormed into the U.S. in a matter of months. Tens of thousands more eventually made it north.

Guatemala has long been known as a major smuggling corridor for foreigners from African and Asian countries making their way into the U.S. Last year Guatemala’s largest paper, Prensa Libra, published an in-depth piece on the inner workings of an international human smuggling network that moves migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal and Bangladesh to the U.S. Individuals are sent to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates then flown to Brazil before heading to Colombia.

Once in South America, the migrants are transported to Panama before moving on to Costa Rica then a central point on Guatemala. One Spanish news report refers to Guatemala as a human smuggling paradise because it’s so easy to get fake passports. A few years ago, the head of Guatemala’s passport division got arrested for selling fake passports to a group of Colombians, according to a government announcement.

All this makes ISIS terrorists operating in Guatemala incredibly alarming. President Jimmy Morales confirmed it during a recent security conference attended by Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as well as the presidents of Honduras and El Salvador and other Latin American dignitaries.

Morales said that his administration has captured “close to 100 persons completely involved with terrorists, with ISIS and we have not only detained them within our territory, but they have been deported to their country of origin.” Several of the terrorists were Syrians caught with fake documents, according to Guatemala’s head of intelligence. At the same event, President Morales also revealed that Guatemalan authorities captured more than 1,000 gangbangers, including members of the MS-13.

Many more probably make it into the U.S. via the Mexican border and a lot of them get released inside the country. In fact, Border Patrol agents in Texas have been ordered to release illegal immigrants caught entering through Mexico because detentions facilities have no bed space, according to a news report.

Earlier this year Judicial Watch exposed a secret program—started by Obama and continued by Trump— that quietly relocates illegal immigrants to different parts of the country on commercial flights. Years earlier Judicial Watch uncovered a similar DHS initiative that transported illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and released them without proper processing.

The government classified them as Other Than Mexican (OTM) and transferred them 116 miles north from Tucson to a Phoenix bus station where they went their separate way. The OTMs were from Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador and Guatemala and a security company contracted by the U.S. government drove the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix. Some could have been ISIS operatives.

:machine-gun: :shooting-two-guns:

:angel:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is one dum-sum-b!tch.
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3433
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:25 am

You always know when TREADSH!T surrenders. :winky:
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30410
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:39 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:40 am
He’s talking about an unsupported claim by Honduras.

https://m.prensalibre.com/guatemala/pol ... roject.org
Check out ly'in defending illegals again. Ought to drop them off in your state, let them kill & rape some of your neighbors.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30410
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:57 am
► Barack Obama’s open border?

Good lord, what is this writer talking about?
By your signature, you should let that bum on the street into your home. But somehow you feel that your home belongs to you.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25611
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:29 pm

I am amazed that FILTHY libturd democrats cory booker, kamala harris, Nancy Pelosi, chuck schumer, Pocahontas warren, and other AMERICA HATING libturd democrats are not down there fighting for the FILTHY muslim Terrorists FREEDOM!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4512
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:19 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:40 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:57 am
► Barack Obama’s open border?

Good lord, what is this writer talking about?
By your signature, you should let that bum on the street into your home. But somehow you feel that your home belongs to you.
► Oh, thanks for the information
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30410
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan Heads to U.S.

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:40 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:57 am
► Barack Obama’s open border?

Good lord, what is this writer talking about?
By your signature, you should let that bum on the street into your home. But somehow you feel that your home belongs to you.
► Oh, thanks for the information
Bet if that bum on the street has your political views, he'll say, chimpo you don't need that home! I need him more than you do! Let me in! You make a thousand times more than I do! I got to sleep on the streets, you get to sleep in a house! Just because you own that house doesn't mean it's yours!

and of course, being the hypocrite you are, you'd say Go buy your own.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Post Reply