Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6877
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by Pete » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
One should never look to Patsy Robertson, or his ilk, for the awesome morality of a true Christian.

Never.
Can you recommend anybody?
0 x
I find it difficult to sit still in one place and impossible to sit still in two places----Brother Theodore

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
One should never look to Patsy Robertson, or his ilk, for the awesome morality of a true Christian.

Never.
Can you recommend anybody?
Jesus.
1 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30371
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:47 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm
Pete wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
One should never look to Patsy Robertson, or his ilk, for the awesome morality of a true Christian.

Never.
Can you recommend anybody?
Jesus.
Lol, more like Satan.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10685
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by psk836 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:58 am
psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am
Have you SEEN The Vatican?

It only took about 500 years for Christianity to organize itself into a Big Government that doles out salvation.
Organized religion = big money.

Just the way it is.
Yeah the human side of religion. I can only imagine what we've done with Heaven.
1 x

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by maxwell » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:21 pm

psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:58 am
psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am
Have you SEEN The Vatican?

It only took about 500 years for Christianity to organize itself into a Big Government that doles out salvation.
Organized religion = big money.

Just the way it is.
Yeah the human side of religion. I can only imagine what we've done with Heaven.
No worries; with your president, there is deregulation & heaven is now open to the highest bidder for fracking & mineral rights.
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by maxwell » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:22 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm
Pete wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
One should never look to Patsy Robertson, or his ilk, for the awesome morality of a true Christian.

Never.
Can you recommend anybody?
Jesus.
Image
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10685
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by psk836 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:29 pm

maxwell wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:21 pm
psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:58 am
psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am
Have you SEEN The Vatican?

It only took about 500 years for Christianity to organize itself into a Big Government that doles out salvation.
Organized religion = big money.

Just the way it is.
Yeah the human side of religion. I can only imagine what we've done with Heaven.
No worries; with your president, there is deregulation & heaven is now open to the highest bidder for fracking & mineral rights.
Oh I thought I was going to have to buy my way in. This is good news! Everlasting opportunity!
0 x

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10685
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by psk836 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
One should never look to Patsy Robertson, or his ilk, for the awesome morality of a true Christian.

Never.
Can you recommend anybody?
Why would any man take such advice any other man telling him how all men are fallible? Faith comes from the inside.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3237
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:34 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm
Robertson is high on my list. He gives Christianity a bad name.
You give Christianity a bad name with your bad mouthing everything you think Christians do. I doubt you have ever stepped foot in a Church in your life.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33180
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:42 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:34 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm
Robertson is high on my list. He gives Christianity a bad name.
You give Christianity a bad name with your bad mouthing everything you think Christians do. I doubt you have ever stepped foot in a Church in your life.
What is wrong with you?
2 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply