Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38062
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by evilconempire » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
0 x
I don't think it's appropriate to wish someone here would die soon and go to Hell just because they disagree with you :prech:

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 10978
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Robertson is high on my list. He gives Christianity a bad name.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
KC_
Majesty
Posts: 4817
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by KC_ » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
Being pragmatic is a virtue not a vice.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 11136
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:38 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
Being pragmatic is a virtue not a vice.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is a total PHONY! :winky:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 37082
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:40 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm
Robertson is high on my list. He gives Christianity a bad name.
What do you think your buddy evil does all the time, but smear Christianity???
1 x
Democrats = the party of illegals over Americans, refugees over veterans, and death over life. Yet liberals think this is good for the country

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 37082
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:40 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:38 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
Being pragmatic is a virtue not a vice.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is a total PHONY! :winky:
YOU'RE ONE DUMB SUM-B1TCH.
0 x
Democrats = the party of illegals over Americans, refugees over veterans, and death over life. Yet liberals think this is good for the country

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 am

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
One should never look to Patsy Robertson, or his ilk, for the awesome morality of a true Christian.

Never.
3 x

User avatar
Scooter
Majesty
Posts: 5431
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:27 am

Image
0 x
Image
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

User avatar
psk836
Rock Star
Posts: 12723
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by psk836 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am

Have you SEEN The Vatican?

It only took about 500 years for Christianity to organize itself into a Big Government that doles out salvation.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7704
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:58 am

psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am
Have you SEEN The Vatican?

It only took about 500 years for Christianity to organize itself into a Big Government that doles out salvation.
Organized religion = big money.

Just the way it is.
0 x

Post Reply