Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by evilconempire » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Pat Robertson: Dead Journalist Not Worth Risking “$100B Worth of Arms Sales”
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

I'm floored, I tell ya, floored. :lo2l:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Re: Who knew Christian morality came with a price tag?

Post by thelionofthenorth » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Robertson is high on my list. He gives Christianity a bad name.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

KC_
Royal Highness

Post by KC_ » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:20 pm
BY DAVID GEE

Christian evangelist Pat Robertson thinks the apparent assassination of an American journalist by Saudi Arabia isn’t worth jeopardizing “$100 billion worth of arms sales” with the terrorist-friendly nation.

On The 700 Club this week, Robertson called attention to the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. Khashoggi was reportedly killed, beheaded, and dismembered by Saudi agents, but Robertson is worried about the possibility of a deteriorating relationship with Saudi Arabia… because gun deals.

“For those who are screaming blood for the Saudis — look, these people are key allies,” Robertson said. While he called the faith of the Wahabists — the hardline Islamist sect to which the Saudi Royal Family belongs — “obnoxious,” he urged viewers to remember that “we’ve got an arms deal that everybody wanted a piece of…it’ll be a lot of jobs, a lot of money come to our coffers. It’s not something you want to blow up willy-nilly.”

-------

Being pragmatic is a virtue not a vice.
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:38 pm

KC_ wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
BY DAVID GEE

-------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is a total PHONY! :winky:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:40 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 pm
Robertson is high on my list. He gives Christianity a bad name.
What do you think your buddy evil does all the time, but smear Christianity???
1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:40 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:38 pm
KC_ wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
BY DAVID GEE

-------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is a total PHONY! :winky:
YOU'RE ONE DUMB SUM-B1TCH.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 am

evilconempire wrote:
BY DAVID GEE

-------

One should never look to Patsy Robertson, or his ilk, for the awesome morality of a true Christian.

Never.
3 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:27 am

0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am

Have you SEEN The Vatican?

It only took about 500 years for Christianity to organize itself into a Big Government that doles out salvation.
0 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:58 am

psk836 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am
Have you SEEN The Vatican?

It only took about 500 years for Christianity to organize itself into a Big Government that doles out salvation.
Organized religion = big money.

Just the way it is.
0 x