Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10653
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by psk836 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:09 pm

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ge ... ction-year

On October 15 The New York Times did note “An investigation commissioned by Minnesota’s Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, which has endorsed Mr. Ellison, recently concluded that Ms. Monahan’s allegations of physical abuse were unsubstantiated.”

Big Three coverage: Total = 3 minutes, 47 seconds (CBS: 227 seconds, NBC 50 seconds, ABC 0 seconds)
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16658
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by nolaxride » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:08 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:37 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:02 am
He’s been fighting hard to keep them sealed and to make redactions. The judge has denied him on both fronts. I believe there is more domestic violence concern here.

The girlfriend isn’t going away either. And Ellison is losing ground in the polls.
Where is the proof so the DA can bring charges? Where's the vid? Where the deposition from the wife and kid?
So far she has submitted notes from a doctor appointment (that was contemporary with the alleged assault). She does not help her case by claiming to have video but refusing to release it.
let's also note that neither she nor her son has testified under oath... nor, evidently, have they given the DA enough compelling evidence to cause an indictment.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 13623
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by I am Z » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:53 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:52 pm
So the unsealed records you were pinning so much on paint the opposite picture you were hoping for so we don't care anymore, right? :lo2l:
Before the report:

"Keith Ellison, the former Keith X from his Nation of Islam days, supported cop killings and even rallied with those protesting the arrest of cop killers. He remains sympathetic to Muslim "extremists", which are now a problem in Minnesota due to its exploding Somali population, thanks to Obama. He is not really the ideal person to be Minnesota's top cop, whether or not he beats women. He is also a tax cheat."

The report I posted does not really discuss the record so much as it covers Ellison's allegations. So we don't really know that much. What we do know about Ellison is, in my opinion, enough to evaluate and reject him for attorney general. But it's not up to me, that is up to the people of Minnesota (who don't see much of the negative in their local press).
the muslims in Minnesota will be just fine with one of their own. muslim men are notorious for beating their women, beheading them when they file for divorce (Buffalo NY muslim couple) and making damn sure they wear a headscarf.
1 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16658
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by nolaxride » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:27 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:53 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:52 pm
So the unsealed records you were pinning so much on paint the opposite picture you were hoping for so we don't care anymore, right? :lo2l:
Before the report:

"Keith Ellison, the former Keith X from his Nation of Islam days, supported cop killings and even rallied with those protesting the arrest of cop killers. He remains sympathetic to Muslim "extremists", which are now a problem in Minnesota due to its exploding Somali population, thanks to Obama. He is not really the ideal person to be Minnesota's top cop, whether or not he beats women. He is also a tax cheat."

The report I posted does not really discuss the record so much as it covers Ellison's allegations. So we don't really know that much. What we do know about Ellison is, in my opinion, enough to evaluate and reject him for attorney general. But it's not up to me, that is up to the people of Minnesota (who don't see much of the negative in their local press).
the muslims in Minnesota will be just fine with one of their own. muslim men are notorious for beating their women, beheading them when they file for divorce (Buffalo NY muslim couple) and making damn sure they wear a headscarf.
Love that broad brush, again.

How many Muslims live in the US? How many beheading have we had? What is that ratio? Are there any other beheadings in the US by non-Muslims?

Curious how you miss that part.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9684
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:33 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:33 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:08 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:02 am
He’s been fighting hard to keep them sealed and to make redactions. The judge has denied him on both fronts. I believe there is more domestic violence concern here.

The girlfriend isn’t going away either. And Ellison is losing ground in the polls.
Gee that really makes me "sad" to see an animal like Ellison finally getting his due. :lo2l: :footplayer:
I see you're all for shredding the Constitution.
Keith Ellison, the former Keith X from his Nation of Islam days, supported cop killings and even rallied with those protesting the arrest of cop killers. He remains sympathetic to Muslim "extremists", which are now a problem in Minnesota due to its exploding Somali population, thanks to Obama. He is not really the ideal person to be Minnesota's top cop, whether or not he beats women. He is also a tax cheat.
You do realize that Somalis have been settling in the Twin Cities since the 80’s and the big refugee push came in the early ‘90s?
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16658
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by nolaxride » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:09 pm

psk836 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:33 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:08 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:02 am
He’s been fighting hard to keep them sealed and to make redactions. The judge has denied him on both fronts. I believe there is more domestic violence concern here.

The girlfriend isn’t going away either. And Ellison is losing ground in the polls.
Gee that really makes me "sad" to see an animal like Ellison finally getting his due. :lo2l: :footplayer:
I see you're all for shredding the Constitution.
Keith Ellison, the former Keith X from his Nation of Islam days, supported cop killings and even rallied with those protesting the arrest of cop killers. He remains sympathetic to Muslim "extremists", which are now a problem in Minnesota due to its exploding Somali population, thanks to Obama. He is not really the ideal person to be Minnesota's top cop, whether or not he beats women. He is also a tax cheat.
Where do you get this schitzz...
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9684
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:32 pm

So, how’s all that smoking gun from Ellison s divorce records doing?
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
psk836
God-Like
Posts: 10653
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by psk836 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:43 pm

The GOP is focusing on Ellison’s anti-cop history. Seems to be resonating.

Jobs Not Mobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2mPuiZMGpU
0 x

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9684
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by thelionofthenorth » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:36 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:43 pm
The GOP is focusing on Ellison’s anti-cop history. Seems to be resonating.

Jobs Not Mobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2mPuiZMGpU
Iow, the “unsealed divorce records” you were lauding as the smoking gun that would finish Ellison...came to nothing.

And you haven’t the integrity to admit it.
2 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16658
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed Today

Post by nolaxride » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:53 pm

psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:43 pm
The GOP is focusing on Ellison’s anti-cop history. Seems to be resonating.

Jobs Not Mobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2mPuiZMGpU
That's an interesting pivot.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply