Sampler Did Not Actually Use Native American DNA In Warren Test

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
God-Like

Re: Sampler Did Not Actually Use Native American DNA In Warren Test

Post by psk836 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:05 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:58 pm
Pete wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:55 pm
"....the dearth of Native American DNA..."

so real Native Americans refuse to give yet she freely gave hers to get a better paying job

go figure
Trumpsters have been squawking about her taking a DNA test and now you're going to berate for doing it.

Our hope is that one day liberals can just do something on the up and up. Instead we keep getting headlines that collapse under examination. The Democrat Party has to rig everything it does and the American people see through it.
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:06 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

so real Native Americans refuse to give yet she freely gave hers to get a better paying job

go figure
Trumpsters have been squawking about her taking a DNA test and now you're going to berate for doing it.

Our hope is that one day liberals can just do something on the up and up. Instead we keep getting headlines that collapse under examination. The Democrat Party has to rig everything it does and the American people see through it.
The test is clearly legitimate with all it's methodology open for anyone to examine. My hope is one day you guys stop falling for the pseudoscience and lies that your bloggers feed you daily.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:09 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:06 pm
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

go figure

The test is clearly legitimate with all it's methodology open for anyone to examine. My hope is one day you guys stop falling for the pseudoscience and lies that your bloggers feed you daily.
You mean like using actual Native American DNA instead of the DNA of about half the world as a stand in?

This post is based on the original Boston Globe article.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:13 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:09 pm
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

go figure

You mean like using actual Native American DNA instead of the DNA of about half the world as a stand in?

So you don't understand the methodology. No big surprise there.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:14 pm

"23andMe, a prominent DNA testing company, reported in 2014 that ” European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American,” according to the New York Times."

So Elizabeth Warren has HALF the stand in Latino DNA of your average American of European descent has Native American lineage.

And that's close enough for liberals.
1 x

psk836
God-Like

Post by psk836 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:13 pm
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

go figure

I think YOU don't understand the methodology.

Which was to find a sampler who could give Warren the requisite headline.
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:18 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:15 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:13 pm
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
psk836 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:

go figure

I think YOU don't understand the methodology.

Which was to find a sampler who could give Warren the requisite headline.
I want to spell it out to you so badly, but it's far more fun to watch you flail about.
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:47 pm

psk836 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:34 pm
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politi ... story.html

"Detecting DNA for Native Americans is particularly tricky because there is an absence of Native American DNA available for comparison. This is in part because Native American leaders have asked tribal members not to participate in genetic databases.

“The tribes have felt they have been exploited,” explained Lawrence Brody, a senior investigator with the Medical Genomics and Metabolic Genetics Branch at the National Institutes of Health. “The amount of genetic data that is available from Native Americans is sparse.”

To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American. That’s because scientists believe that the groups Americans refer to as Native American came to this land via the Bering Strait about 12,000 years ago and settled in what’s now America but also migrated further south. His report explained that the use of reference populations whose genetic material has been fully sequenced was designed “for maximal accuracy.”'

So, Warren is more likely an illegal immigrant?
All of those AMERICA HATING IGNORANT libturd democrats act like ILLEGAL ALIENS!!

:angel:
1 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:57 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:57 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:53 pm
I guess we now know why she hand picked this sampler.
Because he was extremely qualified.
if she was so qualified, why did she even have that on her resume and /or on Harvard's website about her "heritage"?

being part of a group of people doesn't make you qualified.
3 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:54 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:57 pm
psk836 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:53 pm
I guess we now know why she hand picked this sampler.
Because he was extremely qualified.
if she was so qualified, why did she even have that on her resume and /or on Harvard's website about her "heritage"?

being part of a group of people doesn't make you qualified.
I said he, the Stanford geneticist, was qualified.

According to the involved parties from UT and Harvard she was the most qualified applicant and her Native American ancestry had nothing to do with her hiring. You don't apply with an faculty position with a resume. You use a CV and I'm not aware of this being on it. Please provide something to show that it was as you claim.
0 x